Adultery Sunita's adventures by misterwho
How could she not know? It means he took her close to a high and she doesn't want to tell me. She knows it affects me.

"Then what happened?" I asked, curious as ever.

"Then he came on top of me. And we made love," she said, her voice getting heavy.

"Were you on top at any time?" I wondered aloud, imagining her breasts rising and falling with her every thrust. How delicious they look when she rides. I have never been able to resist reaching up and holding them. Or crane upward to tease them with my lips and teeth.

"No," she said blandly.

" How did he finish?" I asked, wanting to know what all she did to him. How could I possibly not be jealous?

" I dug my nails into his ass and wiggled my hips. And he came." Her reply was hesitant, with a confused mix of lust at the memory, and reluctance to tell me all.

"Was it passionate?" I asked, worrying more about whether he got more of her than he ever deserved.

"For him, yes," she replied. She would never give more than I asked, and she would make me ask every single thing.

"For you?" I ploughed on.

"There can never be the intensity that you and I feel together Shyam," she sighed. It sounded as if there was that need for me.

"What happened after that?" I queried.

"He slept in his room. I checked on the kids and I came away to my room to sleep. And thought I would phone you before sleeping off," she said, sounding eager to cuddle up to me before sleeping.

"I have a hardon at the thought of him touching you. And I want to fuck you and complete you like no one else can," I whispered. Would she be shocked and hang up?

"Then take me........ let me pleasure you from where I am. That thickness, do you remember how my hand doesn't go around fully? How small my hand is compared to you. Now imagine that my thumb goes around the head making you shudder," she whispered, leaving me in no doubt that she was not quite satiated.

I now had my cock in my hand stroking. Imagining exactly what she was saying: her hand sliding up and down up my thick cock.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sunita's adventures by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-03-2019, 12:13 PM