Adultery Sunita's adventures by misterwho
Sunita could not believe her ears. Her friend Simran had been for years with this youth who must be around 20 right now? She looked at the strapping youth again – a new perspective in her eyes now. She noticed his gym trained biceps. The youthful body and the arms that gripped her friend Simran were mesmerizing. Sunita felt a twinge between her legs and was horrified at her own body's involuntary and illegitimate reaction.

He kneeled down in front of Simran. "Was he going to beg?" wondered Sunita. He was determined to make her beg for it, it seemed! He pressed his face into her crotch, through the salwar, kurta and, presumably, panties as well. He nuzzled her and Sunita watched Simran gasp as she gripped the shoulder tightly to push him away.

He may have been pushed away successfully, had not Simran given herself away by bending her knees. That allowed her pelvis to yawn open and the guy successfully pried at her with his nose.

His hands were under her kameez and cupping her buttocks. Simran steeled herself and pushed hard but his arms were around her now. And her hips were grinding downward even as her hands were pushing him away.

The strength of his ardor and his need for her were so evident. And Sunita could see that he knew his way around her friend's body. Sunita felt the warmth spread between her legs as she stood their transfixed. Slowly her hand crept towards her breast as she imagined how that youngster's nuzzling might have felt to Simran.

Simran stepped back and allowed her ass to rest on the sill of the window. She tried to pull him up and reason with him. All he would do was to reach up her body, his hand racing up her torso. Her stomach, soft and slightly curved, shuddered as his hands caressed them. Both hands were up stretched as he reached for her breasts. His hands claimed the peaks. Simran held his hands through her top. It might have been to stop him, but she seemed to be helping him squeeze her in just the right spots.

"Beta, no! Not today. Not like this. I want to fuck you, and fuck you hard! I have missed your virility you stud," panted Simran. "We need to do this nice proper to overcome the drought of the last two weeks!"

She was pleading. He continued with his oral ministrations.

"Didn't Uncle fuck you?" he paused to ask. This shocked Sunita further. It was already a stunning revelation that Simran was fucking a 20 year old guy from next door. But for them to also be talking about the rest of her sex life?

"Your uncle, yes he did fuck me. But you know how it is with him. He doesn't know how to suck my pussy. And I am aching for you!" she panted.

The guy lipped her crotch through layers of clothing. His hands were at the cord tying her salwar. He undid it and allowed the loose baggy pants to drop to the floor. Simran stamped her feet as she pulled her legs out of the salwar. This was really dangerous though her top was still on and she felt she could still manage to not be seen. The guy pulled down her panties. Simran was beside herself with lust in bending her knees. It allowed him to peel down the already damp panties.

They struggled. She to free herself, but perhaps more with the animal inside her that was straining at the leash. He struggled to get to her pussy, hoping once there her lust would keep her from pushing him away. He needed to go far enough to know she wouldn't stop him.

Sunita watched in shock as the young lad and the woman ravaged each other in uncontrolled desire. She could see the strong young hands grip her friend's wrists and hold them apart so he could stay there with his head. He was now inside her kameez, the long flowing shirt covering his head.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she exhaled with a long shuddering groan. Simran had lost control of her body. She bucked and shuddered and she laughed.

"Yes! Raju! This is what he couldn't give me....unhhhhh! haaaaaaaahh! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss!" she thrashed about as pleasure ripped through her in several waves.

She was hunched over him now, barely able to move as her body trembled in a series of aftershocks. She leaned further down and rubbed his back. Sunita could see that the youngster now had his cum smeared cheek on her thigh.

She leaned into his ear and whispered something. The lad shook his head vigorously to indicate a strong no.

She must have asked if he was satisfied with what he had done to her. Sunita knew she had guessed right when she heard Simran protesting.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sunita's adventures by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-03-2019, 12:08 PM