Adultery Sunita's adventures by misterwho
My face traveled down. She gasped and took a huge intake of breath as I nuzzled her soft tummy and buried my face in her crotch. Her pants were an impediment now. We both wanted it out of the way right NOW!

She undid the button. And raised her hips. I peeled down the trouser. She moved to get off the table, but I pushed her back.

"I want to lie back, open to you, and let you take me. There where only you and I go together. There, where Karan has no idea of," she said huskily.

"Yes, but I want you to watch the animal in you today out in display. I want you to see yourself in the mirror. Legs open wide. My head between your legs. Your body fucking my face. Your breasts swollen and nipples erect. Your entire being out of control. Have you ever seen the real Sunita? I asked her.

Her eyes opened wide, glittering in amazement at the thought that such a thing could be possible. She smiled. A mischievous smile. "You naughty man," she whispered and lay back leaning on the wall against which the table was placed.

I pulled her pants down and carefully took it off her. Now only her panties remained. I kissed her pussy through her panties and she sat up straight. "unhhhh! Baby.....," she pulled me to her lips and kissed me fully on my lips, nibbling and sucking on me.

I dragged my lips slowly and wantonly out of her mouth....looking into her eyes and letting her know that the journey was about to begin. I kissed her chin, her neck. Now we took time to unhook and throw the bra away. Her breasts just got a caress from my cheek, no lips, no tongue. I felt their fullness against my face and let them plop as my face crossed the contour.

I moved down and kissed her navel, my hands lower peeling down the panties. She raised her hips and I rolled it down. She raised one leg to slip it off that one leg first. That opened her legs wide and I let my fingers play with the opened up lips of her pussy. She gasped and froze. I gently stretched the panties over her toes and her leg was now free and she let it down, trapping my hand between her legs.

Now only one leg was in the panties and I pushed it past the knee so it was out of the way and not bothered much about whether it slipped off fully or not. As my head moved lower, I needed her to lean back and open out so I could reach my target.

My hands went up to her breasts and I held each in my hand and pressed gently to make her lean back. I quickly pulled a chair nearer so her one foot could go on the back of the chair to give her support. Now I asked her to look in the mirror, "See how open and wild you are. Look at your self spread out there wantonly, waiting for me to sink between your legs with my head and my tongue."

"Oh, Shyam, I am not used to all this. All I know is I want you to take me there! Anything that I want to see, I can see with my eyes closed when you are with me!" she whispered.

"And neither were you used to having your pussy and your clit licked and worshipped the way I do my love," I replied. " I have to show you all the things Karan has never shown you and never can."

"Leave him out of this," she pleaded. "Come take me, I will make you forget that there is anyone called Karan."

The quintessential Sunita. Taking both her men, and wanting to keep it that way without confusing one with the other.

I reached her soft furry pussy. She had had it shaved. I knew from the sparse cover compared to the springy bush I had countered on my previous visit.

"You shaved?" I asked. She nodded her confirmation. Shy. Shy to talk about such personal things. I looked up and saw her face: laden with desire, confused at my willingness to talk, and red with the shyness from the way we were with each other. All at once. A mish mash of emotions and feelings.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sunita's adventures by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-03-2019, 12:07 PM