Adultery Sunita's adventures by misterwho
I gently made her lie back on the mangled heap of clothes. I slid two fingers into what was right then a yawning chasm of a cunt. I couldn't feel anything in there gripping any of me. I went for her clit. It was swollen and on display. My tongue found its target. I thrummed the clit with a simple focus of getting her there.

She thrashed. Deep groans from well within her throat, "Awwwwwwwwwwwhhhh! Shyam. Aaaaaaaah. Shyam. Shyam. Shyam .Shyam....... yes my Shyam........!"

A rivulet started to flow on the floor as she bucked her hips, fucking my face. Her stomach muscles were standing up – her flaccid tummy was tented. I felt her womb swell. The flesh inside her expanded and, incredibly, pushed out my fingers.

She curled up. I tried to touch her. She couldn't take even a finger touch. On her thigh. On her ass. On her tummy. Anywhere. She shivered. She looked at me. A shy smile. A shaking of the head. As if to say, "How are you able to make me such a slut, when just a while ago, one person was just able to make me just a bit wet?"

She went to the door and listened. Silence. She looked towards the ante-room. He was there on his back. His cock totally receded. Otherwise exactly as she had left him. She couldn't leave him there – that room had no doors. She wore her panties. Her bra. Her trousers. Her shirt. And she went to lead him to their bedroom.........
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sunita's adventures by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-03-2019, 11:59 AM