Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Hi...excuse me.." The redhead from the night before peaked around the corner of the kitchen as Nick and Vince sat enjoying coffee and discussing the morning's briefings from Oz.

"Yea?" Nick looked up wide-eyed and Vince turned to see what he was staring at. He almost spit out his coffee as he saw the frazzled looking woman clutching her purse and a pair of torn panties.

"I was just wondering... my Uber app won't work in here, so I was just hoping you guys could give me the address." She sounded so mousy compared to the screams from the night before.

"Uh...here. I'll put in the place next door and you can meet them outside. This place...well it's got a weird address." Vince smiled and took her phone as Nick tried not to smirk too obviously. Truth was, this place had no address. In fact, it pretty much didn't exist. Dani had apparently forgotten to let the gorgeous girl in on that before their nightly excursions.

"Thanks. I'm so late, my boyfriend's going to be pissed." She smiled a little and looked down at her phone before dashing towards the front door.

"Boyfriend?" Nick asked the question and both guys started to laugh. Dani was nothing if not a winner with the ladies. It was pretty impressive actually, rivaling Vince's own skill.

"Man, at least I always called them a cab." Vince couldn't help the joke and laughing with his partner again was nice.

Of course, after the next five days of seeing a new woman every morning at breakfast, even Vince's since of humor about things was dying out. He had caught Dani on more than one night in exactly the same position, and he and Nick had started to trade off who cleaned the conference table. It would be worth talking to Dani except every time she came out of her room she was heading to the bar or so quiet they barely noticed her. It was maddening really, and Vince had even gotten past jerking off to the sounds of Dani's conquests. At this point, he was just desperate to see her face. She had all but disappeared, although they knew from the empty plates and bottles left around that she was still eating and definitely drinking.

"Is it close enough to two weeks Vince? I mean I haven't seen Dani sober once, and I barely see her at all now. Not to mention all the wrecked girls that I've seen doing the walk of shame out of here. She's not doing well." Nick looked at his partner as they sat in the library that evening after watching Dani in another gorgeous outfit heading out to the bar. She barely even acknowledged them at all at this point.

"What do you expect? They were like us, family, and he died in front of her. She's just still getting it out of her system." Vince was trying to hold out for the full two weeks, but more he was avoiding the inevitable of talking to her.

"I don't know. I guess I figure you are basically just like her, so before she hits the bottom you know she's heading for, maybe you can talk to her. She needs to find a way to get level so she can get back in the field before drinking herself to death."

"Alright, I'll try to talk to her later."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-03-2019, 11:45 AM