Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"We're back, are you here Dani?" Nick called out through the bunker as the guys made their way inside after their return. No response came, so they headed downstairs plopping a bag of takeout on the counter for Dani when she got back.

"Alright, well I for one need a shower and then I'm crashing man." Vince smiled a little before turning the corner of the kitchen to head into the main area towards his room. "Oh shit."

"What's up, everything alright Vince?" Nick jogged around the table coming out of the door to see what caused the outburst. And, then he saw it. There were red waves flowing towards the ground and a beautiful upside down face. Nick followed the figure up onto the conference table to a set of heaving breasts, naked and on display.

"Uh..Dani's home." Vince spoke the words as he stood transfixed, but he wasn't captured by the redhead, who he would admit was gorgeous. He was caught up in the dark haired figure that was currently occupied between her legs.

Nick cleared his throat next to Vince, and Dani finally lifted her head up. Her mouth was shiny with the redhead's juices as she smiled at them. Her own chest was bare and only one of her hands visible.

"Hey guys. Sorry, I wasn't expecting you back yet." The words came out dreamy and slurred.

"Oh, oh shit." The redhead opened her eyes and looked shocked.

"It's okay baby. They're just watching a little." Dani soothed her hand over the girl's stomach as Vince watched her other hand flex.

"No. we'll uh...we're just heading to a shower then bed. By all means carry on." Nick tried not to look as he walked away.

Vince didn't move from his spot, too caught in his vision come to life to engage his feet. Dani leaned down taking a lick along the redhead's pussy, keeping her eyes on him and Vince felt his body respond. Her eyes were mesmerizing even now as she taunted him wantonly.

"Vince...come on." Nick pulled on the arm of his jacket and Vince looked up, cursing his partner silently as he followed him.

Nick could only shake his head as Vince trailed into his room before quickly coming back out with his robe on and heading down the hall with Nick to the showers. The two men walked while listening to the redhead's enthusiastic encouragement down the hall. It was enough to make any man burst.

"Does she really thinking playing Zeppelin that low will drown out that girl?" Nick raised an eyebrow giving a side glance to Vince.

"Fuck, I didn't even realize Zeppelin was playing. I wish you hadn't pulled me away though." Vince shook his head. He hadn't heard the familiar folky rock at all now that he thought about it.

"And what, leave you standing there to jerk off to a live show? I'm sure that wouldn't have been weird once Dani pulls herself out of this funk."

"It might have been worth it. I mean you saw her."

"She does have a great rack, but it was sort of overshadowed by how much I'm gonna have to clean that table tomorrow." Nick was trying to make light of the situation, but Vince knew it was an act to keep him from freaking out too much.

"Fuck, Nick that woman is going to kill me, you know that."

"Dude, just shower and take care of yourself. You only have what eight more days before you talk to her. How much worse can it get?"

"You might talk me into talking to her sooner, either that or getting a camera so I can keep the footage forever."

"Is this the part where I tell you we have security cameras?" Vince looked at Nick unbelieving. "I'm kidding they're only triggered if the panic signal is sent or if Oz does it remotely."

"So you're saying the old man is getting a show and I can't stay?"

"Dude, get in the shower."

The night calmed down by the time they were out of the shower, leaving Vince to sleep and wonder.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-03-2019, 11:45 AM