Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
The next day it was lunch time before Dani finally came out of her room. She wandered out dressed in a small pair of shorts and the green shirt from the night before with no bra underneath. Her hair was pulled into a loose bun and make-up was streaked on her face. She grabbed a beer from their fridge and made her way to the table, sitting down heavily.

"Uh good morning, or rather afternoon." Nick spoke up first, with a snarky look across his face.

"Yea...is there food?" She looked hung over beyond belief as Nick scooted the pizza box her way. "Thanks."

"So, I know Nick said we might come out with you tonight, but it turns out we have to make a quick run and pick something up. Are you going to be okay here alone?" Vince made eye contact with her and saw a sadness there that he wanted so badly to take away.

"I'm going out again once I get rid of this hang over." She responded in a thick voice and looked down from his gaze.

"Maybe you should take a night off Dani." Nick had genuine concern filling his face as he watched Dani munch on a slice of pizza.

"Maybe I'll take tomorrow off." She didn't even make eye contact with him as he spoke.

"Well, we might not be back until late, so no worries on the noise tonight." Vince tipped his glass to her, of course his held water, much to his own dismay.

"Oh yeah, sorry about last night. Um...Frankie or no it was Frannie was a little impatient." Dani didn't even smile a devilish grin as she said it and Vince's heart fell. He knew this binge for sure and soon enough the women would lose their excitement and she would be left alone again just like before.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-03-2019, 11:44 AM