Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
He felt a crushing weight as he was slammed down on the wooden planks of the hay loft. Vince's face was sprayed with foul smelling spit as the monster pushed harder and harder against his arm trying to get in a bite. His legs were useless as it crouched atop him. With a loud crack, he could suddenly breathe again and saw Nick with his sawed off shot gun standing over the monster before plunging a large knife into its chest and with a twist. Thankfully, that last kill left them alone.

"Thanks man. Those fuckers get stronger the older I get." He smiled as he stood taking stock of his cuts and scbangs to make sure nothing was serious. Nick had a gash on his cheek, but otherwise just looked winded.

"None of those were Stan." Nick looked at him evenly and both men scrambled to search the loft hoping to find Stan and end this mess.

"Stan? Stan, why did you do it? I could have taken care of you. I would have." They heard Dani's teary voice and realized it was down below them causing both men to freeze before dashing towards the ladder.

"He must have been hiding somewhere. Be careful Vince we don't know if any others are still out there." Nick gave him a cautioned warning as Vince started down the ladder.

"STOP! STOP! PLEASE STAN STOP!!" Dani screeched at the top of her lungs before they heard the sounds of a struggle.

A gun cracked off at the other end of the barn, and Nick jumped the last few steps joining Vince in the back of the barn behind the hay bales. They exchanged a look and both ran out, guns at the ready.

Vince reached Dani first, and could only stand back a few steps as he took in what he was seeing. Dani was screaming and straddling Stan's body as she plunged her knife into his chest over and over. All signs of life and movement had left the fair haired man as he lay there. But, she still screamed and cried as she raised the blade again and again. He wasn't sure whether he was supposed to let her have her closure like this or stop her. He merely stood frozen in place as he watched blood fly through the air.

"Dani. Hey Dani. Stop, he's gone." Nick spoke first as he approached and put his gun back in its holster. His hands were raised as he approached.

"NOOOOOOO!!" She let out a blood-curdling scream and stared at him wide-eyed, her knife still raised. The shock was clear on Dani's face. There was something in the way she needed him that made Vince finally move.

"Dani. Dani, it's okay. Look at me." Vince said the words and she blinked out a few tears from her eyes staring at him. Her face was covered in blood, only washed away by the tracks of tear lines.

"Vince?" Dani's voice was soft and reminded him of a little girl somehow as she spoke. "OH GOD STAN!! STAN!!" She screamed again, and Vince swooped in, grabbing her by the waist before she could lose it even more. He pulled her backwards and out of the barn, taking her into the sunshine where she was at least relatively safe until they could sweep the barn. More importantly, she couldn't see Stan anymore.

"Calm down Dani, breathe for me." He pulled the knife from her hand as they both sank back to the ground. Dani let it go and then fully broke down, screaming and crying as Vince managed to pull her into his arms. She sobbed into him, and he just held her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-03-2019, 11:43 AM