Adultery Sadist*** Completed
When Linda woke up she found her bag in the room. She got fresh up and reached the entrance. She saw Davis and Praveen are talking. Praveen face is in tension. Praveen stops his conversation after seeing Linda.
Davis: Goon Morning my sweet heart.
Linda smiled at his face and gave a strange look at Praveen face.
Davis: Praveen. I hope you don’t mind Linda join our conversation. Man all these years you are hiding your face behind Jana. At least you show your real face in front of her. I promise, she will not make any trouble for you. We have different plans. Come Linda join with us.
Linda came and sat next to Davis in sofa. When Davis saw the surprised face of Linda, he explained the situation of Praveen. Praveen men (Jana- whom he used as his pimp, got a hit in his head while trying to domesticate the girl Pavithra. He is in coma and no hope of recovery in near future. The security officer have taken the case and inspector found the evidence of Jana’s involvement from his flat. He got evidence against Praveen from his phone. He demanded Jana’s wife to give the statement to security officer that ‘’ Jana’s hit was an accident and she will be witness’’. She has asked for Praveen opinion. Suddenly Ben came and gave a head set to Praveen. He started speaking to the person.

When Davis hand creep to top of her boobs, she stops him and listen to Praveen. She understood that lady in other line is his mother or such close relative and he is swearing on her that he has no connection. Davis indicated Linda to come with him and they entered a room. It was complete setup room for monitoring purpose. As per Davis Order, the man gave her a headset.
Davis: Linda you listen to all calls came for him today. We listen by using translation but many phases used are local slants. Listen carefully and tell me any contradiction with Praveen statement. It is not safe for him to be with us, if security officer is including him in culprit list. I will come back.
Linda listens to all his conversation. Praveen got call from Pavithra and Jana’s wife. Jana’s wife was telling him about the conditions of Jana and asking him whether Praveen knows? Pavithra also asked the similar question but Praveen gave similar statement that he sends him to deliver the report.
Jana’s wife is presently in line with Praveen and she informed that security officer inspector found couple of personal drive of Jana contain photo graphs and videos of Jana having sex with girls.  She said to Praveen that they will take case against Praveen unless the matter settles outside. Praveen spoke with inspector and informed his innocence.
Inspector: We are not fool to believe that the girls are behind Jana. Pavithra will give statement against you. I can meet the girl’s pictures in picture to bring more victims. This case is in preliminary stage. Pavithra is ready to go till any extend as she knows that her life is already spoiled.
Praveen: I have relationship with girls but no idea about Jana doing such things in my back.
Inspector: I am not telling Jana is wrong. How long a person can stay calm by seeing these beautiful girls? He also tried his luck but got failed in one case. One case is going to save more girls. I can make Pavithra understand in case she got a positive approach that can save her ass. We are not fools. Your driver is having a flat worth 75 lakhs in Bangalore. He is not a driver to you. I don’t think it is very hard to bring you as the first culprit.
Praveen spoke to Jana’s wife. He convinced her to give statement as per inspector in presence of his lawyer.
Praveen: Inspector. Let our advocates meet and settle the case. You must hand over the evidence back.
Inspector: There is a cost involved.
Praveen: 5 ?
Inspector: 25
Praveen: Done. Private deal or any others involved? When & Where we can do?
Inspector: I am all alone but needs to share with others. We must do immediately. Not at this house?
Praveen: Call everyone to my home immediately. Can you take Jana’s wife along with you? She will guide you. She has keys.
Inspector: Yes. Let me convince the other party first. Praveen sir. I hope we must meet after you return to Bangalore. Probably we can help each other’s better. We both have similar taste. 25 lakhs in home? You seem to a big shot.  Save your ass from income tax.
Praveen disconnected the phone by telling yes to inspector but she understands his irritation. Linda explained every sentence to Davis and informed Davis that he settles the issue.
Davis: Good. If security officer is searching for him, I don’t want him to be with me. He is clean now and we are back in our business.
When they came out, they found Praveen in more relaxed mood.
Davis: I hope Praveen issues are settled?
Praveen: Yes.
Davis: Don’t worry about the loss of Jana. You are smart. You will find some other man. I know your capacity. Cheer up man..
Praveen knows that Davis has said in double meaning. Even though Praveen didn’t like his dialogue, he made a smile in his face.
Davis: Forget everything and think of today’s. I want your client to credit the money mentioned before end of the day.
Praveen: I will do it but the clearance?
Davis:  I have already made the arrangements for clearance immediately after crediting. I hope your client can retrieve his goods with a week time.
Back in Bangalore, Inspector called Pavithra’s Lawyer from Jana’s home. He informed her that Jana’s wife is ready to give statements supporting you and they must withdraw their allegation. He also informed the advocate to collect 25 lakhs from Pavithra and his man will collect from his office. They agreed to meet in Praveen’s home.
Inspector called Pavithra and informed about the settlement of case.
Inspector went to Praveen’s home with Jana’s wife. When she went inside the room for taking money, inspector made a quick check on his home. Few photos with ministers and other officials gave him clear message to keep distance from Praveen. Inspector thanked Pavithra in his mind for giving Praveen name as well as Jana for giving him lead for few other girls. Inspector was bit disappointed for not getting any photo graphs of Pavithra as well as no details of girls from Jana’s phone. Pavithra got happy with inspector for solving the case quickly. Knowing the matter, Arun has cancelled his travel. Pavithra felt disappointed with his cancellation. Only matter disturbed her mind was the disposal of Jana’s phone, Praveen flat key and the USB. After the incident, she found his key chain and phone in her table. She took the key of Praveen flat and his mobile to delete her photos but she didn’t get the time for doing it. She switched off the mobile and kept in her custody. She didn’t inform the inspector about the possession. She was worried about any other evidence in Praveen home.  She wants to go and check his flat.
When Pavithra saw Praveen home, she understood that he was telling lie about him. Both parties settled the case and the evidence with inspector destroyed in presence of everyone. Inspector tricked Jana’s wife and understands the story of Praveen. He saw an opportunity to have money and girls by having relationship with Praveen so decided to chase him personally.  While both advocate talk each other, Inspector took the permission from advocate to speak with Pavithra personally. Inspector took Pavithra out of home.
Inspector: Madam. What do you think about Praveen? I am suspicious about him. Without any big back ground, how he grew up this fast. His income is more than what we see. Probably you can help me with some information you have.
Pavithra: I am surprised to see his home.  Till now, I was believed that the flat we met was where he stays.
Inspector: He has another flat? Jana knows?
Pavithra: Yes.
Inspector: This information is not aware to Jana’s wife. That means this is kept secret between both. There are several girls in their list. Can you guide me to that flat? I guess they are keeping the secrets in that flat. We will go inside and search for the keys. I believe that there will be more photograph and copy of the USB. We need to destroy before Praveen comes. I am telling for your safety.
Pavithra have similar doubt. She wants to check the flat personally but was scared.
Pavithra: His uncle is staying at flat.
Inspector: So far I know, there is no relatives are there for Praveen. Can you explain what happen? I hope we don’t have anything to hide. Do you?
Pavithra: No. What is happen on that day is already known to you.
Inspector understood that she is telling lies. He made her understood that searching the flat is very important. She must contact Praveen and speak him like you are not suspicious about him and find the place where keys are kept. He made her convince that he want to help her. Pavithra was thinking about the inspector words all night. Not only getting permission to leave home alone, someone is always there with her made her frustrated. She called inspector and informed him about the possession of keys and she wants his help to check the flat. As per request, inspector visited Pavithra’s home and requested them to send Pavithra will him to meet Jana’s wife. They have opposed first but inspector convicted them that relationship building between the ladies is good for future. If any chance Jana recovered enough to give statement, another problem can emerged. He assured to pick her and drop back safely.
Next day, He picks Pavithra and went to Praveen flat. She wore sari as per his request. They opened the flat.
Inspector: Where you got the key?
Pavithra has no options but she told that she has one key in her possession.  Inspector smiles at her face and entered then Pavithra follows. They locked the flat after entering. They saw the things are scattered.
Pavithra: Robbery attempt?
Inspector: This is not robbery.
Pavithra: Praveen is very smart. Whether he arrived?
Inspector: This is not done someone knows about this flat.
Inspector gave a strange look at Pavithra.
Pavithra: I didn’t do this. I think you doubt me.
Inspector: No darling (Hide his anger) Praveen is mysterious man. Keep distance with him. His mobile is reachable but location can’t be traced. He is into some big actions. If someone came with his knowledge they will take the things from it desired place. This is done by someone who is in need to finds something related to them.
Inspector believed that Pavithra came yesterday and searched this flat. She is acting innocent but she is not. He understands from the crime scene that Jana and Pavithra had relationship with her consent. He believed that Pavithra trapped him and made the situation.
Both of them searched the room but couldn’t find anything. When he found her worried face, he felt angry on her for fooling him. Inspector came near to Pavithra. He held her from back. He placed his jaw in her shoulder. She was expecting this move from inspector and she was prepared.
Inspector: Why are you scared? Do you believe in me? I solve your case in one day.
Pavithra: Yes. I believe.
Inspector: If something related to you were in this flat. I will find out. I want you to be happy.(hard voice) You just think about your family and me. Your husband is for your financial needs and this poor man for your sexual needs. Don’t try to fuck around with everyone.(Harsh tone)
Inspector hand is already inside her sari and moving towards her breast. She didn’t stop him. She can feel the roughness in his hands rather than romantic approach. He grabbed her breast hard. She felt pain.
Pavithra: Ouch!! It’s hurting. Please does it slow.
He increased the hardness. Pavithra lean her body to him.
Inspector: You didn’t answer. Do you go and fuck around with any other person?
Pavithra: No.
Inspector: Do you come and satisfy me as per my call? Do you stay trustworthy with me?
Pavithra: Yes. I do. Please take your hands.
Inspector released his hand. He told her that if he found her hiding any information from him, he will not support her moreover he will be another villain in her life. When she told him that she will not do such things, he took her to bedroom.  
Inspector: This is where you fuck around with Praveen?
Pavithra felt offended by his question but she hides her dislike. She started feeling that inspector is taking more authority on her. She knows that she is getting into another trouble. She has already decided to convince Arun and go her home in Chennai during the school break.
Inspector: I didn’t hear from you.
Pavithra: Please leave the topic of Praveen. I don’t want to discuss about him.
Inspector doubted her soft corner towards him. He got angry but controls his anger. He doesn’t want to create any scene in this flat. He made a smile in his face. He came near to her garb her. His hands hold her ass.
Inspector: You promise me that you will honest with me
Pavithra: Yes. I do.
Inspector:  Who fucked your asshole first? Your husband, Praveen, Jana or someone else?
She felt humiliated by his question. Pavithra gave a mercy look.
Pavithra: Why you are asking such questions?
Inspector: You have promised me to honest with me. So my question is simple.
Pavithra: Praveen.
Inspector: Do you like it in first place?
Pavithra: It was paining but later feels fine.
Inspector fucked Pavithra hard. Her body was paining after sex. He dropped her back in home and told her to use the same reason for coming out of home on his call. Pavithra reached the flat with broken heart. She doesn’t find any options to come out of mess in her life.
Back in Mumbai, The deal was successfully completed. The payment is processed and got credited to respective overseas accounts. Praveen also got the money he wants. He was happy with the money he got but Davis fully control on Linda made him sad. He knows that he started loving her and really planned for a serious relationship with her. Once his deal is closed, Davis included him in his personal deal. Praveen find it as very dangerous and terrorism link. He has no choice to avoid because he realized that he is in custody of them. He can’t go out alive without their permission. Praveen try to convince Linda that Davis is very dangerous and don’t fall in trap to take her to his place but Linda didn’t bother to listen. Praveen found her attachment with Davis is increasing day by day. Praveen found her husband Vijay is only bothered to get money and she convinced him that she will come with money and she needs time. Arun happily agreed for her stay in Mumbai. In couple of days, Linda turned to spoke person of Davis by taking charge from Praveen. Praveen found him as a spectator in between them. He understands that Davis is using his name and dealing with so that any issue comes, he will be caught by authority. Praveen does all his effort to make the deal perfect so as he will not be in trouble. Davis started introducing Linda to his partners and associates in different countries made him sure that Linda is going to become wife of Davis. He started discussing with Ben to shift her to Nigeria.
Ben: Taking with us is risky.
Davis: I don’t want her to travel with us. She is not a wanted person. Make a fake passport for her and let her travel straight to our airport. Our peoples can receive her in airport and take to my home.
Ben: Your home?
Davis: I have already informed my wife. She is happy to receive her. I will marry her after reaching Nigeria. You can even arrange accommodation in my other home.
Linda came near to them. Is there anything secret talk?
Davis: Nothing. We are talking about you. Ben will arrange a passport for you. Our work will finish by tomorrow. We will be moving day after tomorrow. We are not travel directly. We will take couple of days to reach. We are not taking you with us.
Linda: Means. I will go back to Bangalore.
Davis: No Not at all. You will get the passport and travel documents to fly direct to our country. You will be travelling in Indian passport. After we came there, you will get our country passport. One of our men will be accompanying you in flight. He will be waiting for you in airport. He will follow you from the time of our person dropping you. In Nigerian, our peoples will be waiting to receive you in airport.
Linda: You mean. I need to travel without you.
Davis: I will be there in two days. I will introduce you my family today in video chat so as you both knows each other before meeting.
Davis finds the difficulty in her eyes to accept it but when he spoke softly, she agreed. After Ben left, Davis hugged her.
Davis: Why you are sad?
Linda: No. I can’t think of staying alone in a new place.
Davis: Don’t worry. I will give you enough memories before that.
He took her in hand and walked towards bedroom. She saw Praveen sitting in living room and giving a depressingly look. Linda was requesting Davis to keep her down but he took her to bedroom. He made her stand in floor after reaching bedroom. He locked the bedroom and started kissing her. Linda responded to his kiss. She was wearing a short trouser and T-shirt which Davis bought for her. He purposefully made her to expose her thighs in front of others to make them jealous. He lifted her by holding her ass and made her sit in his waist.
Davis: Today is your last day in India. Tomorrow onwards you are a Nigerian.
He was pressing her ass hard.
Linda: Don’t press my ass like you are going to tear it.
Davis: Your ass needs to increase the size for make it compatible with African ass. You know the girl’s beauty lies in her ass. We are very fond of it.
He started kissing her. Linda responded to him. He removed her T-shirt and Bra by holding her in his waist. He walked towards bed and fall into bed with her. She felt uncomfortable in holding with weight but she got relaxed due to his sudden withdrawal of his weight. Davis took her boobs and started sucking it. Linda pulls his T-shirt up and he removed it. He sucks her boobs madly. She can feel his teeth getting bite in her breast but the pain was bearable for her. She was enjoying the sex of her life in past few days with Davis. She liked the most when they have sex with Davis by wearing the dress Praveen bought for her to wear in marriage. Davis has torn the dress. She was only discomfort while he entered his finger in asshole. When she realized that Davis is not let her free from fucking her asshole, she left the idea of stopping him. She knows that her ass hole has become bigger than earlier. She doesn’t feel pain when his finger enters but still pains when his both finger enters. Davis continues to suck her boob. Linda took her leg and rubs his dick with her feet. Davis liked it and lifts his body upside for her to do it more comfortably. Linda unbuttons her shorts and pulled it down. She continues to rub his dick with her feet. Davis got up and removed his short pant followed by her pants. He looked at her red panty with hungry eyes. He brings his hands to her pussy and rubs above it. When he found the invitation eyes of Linda by looking at him, he gets into bed and brings his body on top of her.  They started smooching again. Linda guides his face again to her breast and he started sucking it. Linda brings her feet on his dick and started rubbing. She brings her both feet and holds his dick. She started to smash his dick with feet. Davis liked it and his happiness she found as hardness in sucking her boobs. She was enjoying his roughness. Her finger reached on top of her pussy and start rubbing it. Davis replaced her finger with his finger and continues to rub her pussy.
Linda: Davis Eeeessshhhh (Lusty sound) Come inside me.
She removed her panty down and her hands pulled his underwear down. Davis pulled her panty down and removed his underwear by standing. Linda got up from bed and brings her face near to his erected Lund. She started to suck his dick. Davis held his hands on her head and guided her. Linda got comfortable in handling his Lund in mouth. She tried her maximum to take his dick fully in her mouth but she couldn’t succeed for than 70 %. She has already placed Davis as her husband in her mind and she tried all her fantasies. His dick head started hitting her throat on every pumping but Linda looked at his eyes with full of lust.
Davis: Yes my girl.. Good…
Linda withdraws her mouth and lay in bed with legs spread.
Linda: Come inside me.
Davis: Babe. It is the time to try your ass. Ben brings the cream.
Linda got frighten by his words. He holds her waist and turns her. He made her in doggy position and walked towards the drawer. She turns her head and found him bringing with a cream. He came back to her and put the cream in his finger. He bends down and licked her ass hole. He couldn’t enjoy due to anxiety. After licking for few seconds, he put his finger slowly. She didn’t feel any pain. She didn’t feel pain even after his second finger enters. Davis started to finger her ass. Linda felt relaxed and started enjoy. She has already mentally prepared to allow Davis to enjoy her body as he wants. Davis used to withdraw his finger and brings back into her ass hole after putting cream in his finger. He made her wide open with his hands and placed his dick head on her ass hole. Linda closed her eyes and waited for the pain. She can feel his dick head entered her asshole entrance.
Davis: Oh my girl. Will you give me your ass hole to my dick?
She nodded her head as permission and suddenly she realized his dick entering her ass hole. Davis knows that until a hard push, his dick will not enter. he knows that she need to absorb his dick one day in her ass hole so as early as possible will be good. Davis gave a hard push and his head entered into her ass hole. Linda screams loud. Davis didn’t show any mercy and he continues to push. His dick entered an inch inside and Linda begs him for stop. Davis understands her pain and decided to handle it later. He turns her and fucked her pussy. Linda couldn’t enjoy the section due to the pain remains in her ass. Davis ejaculates inside her.
Davis: Are you hurt? Sorry. You have to bear for couple of times. You will be ok afterwards.
Linda: I am sorry Davis. I guess. It will be ok after few days. You continue to lubricate with the cream for few days before entering.
Davis: I do.
Everyone had dinner together as per Linda’s request. She wants to enjoy her last night in India. Davis introduced his family and other peoples who come to pick her from airport to Linda. Linda and Davis had another round of love making section before sleep. Davis got tired and sleeps.
When Praveen and Davis woke up, they found them tied in the chair. Davis tried his force to escape.
Linda: Good Morning Davis. Urf..Sheka.
She saw a surprise in Praveen’s eyes.
Linda: Welcome to hell. Praveen. I felt pity on you. You are involved with him without knowing who is he but you also deserved
Davis tried to look for Ben.
Linda: Ben is in another room and our men are handling him.
She came and gave an injection to Davis. He can’t move because of tied tightly. Few foreigners came into room. They started speaking in their language. Praveen looked at Linda in surprise.
Linda: Sorry Praveen. These are colleagues from my agency.
When she saw Davis looking at her angry, Linda told.
Linda: You are already late. No point in thinking about the foolishness in bringing me here.  We don’t have any issues with you until started funding and supporting the terrorist attacking our country. You have to pay for every man we lost. Thank for giving me free pass to your country under your label. Two days is more than enough for me to finish my job. We don’t want anyone else should try to support our rivals by looking at your dead body. One more thing, the weapons you released by making false drama in front of Praveen to put his name will get destroyed in a blast as soon as it crossed the turkey border.
Praveen: You don’t know him. Entire deal he was doing in this country is for supporting the terror group which he belongs to. You become part of it. We have collected all evidence and will publish after our mission finish. You will be arrested for supporting terrorism by this country.  You can imagine the after effects.
She gave a paper to Praveen to sign it.
Linda: This paper is just to transfer your asset in name of an orphanage. Your overseas account money will transfer to our needs.
Her colleague came and handed over a laptop. Linda turned the Laptop to Praveen and told him to type the password. Praveen knows that everything has finished. He doubted the language they spoke is Hebrew means she is Israeli and belongs to mos**d. He does what they told.
Linda: Thank you. Good bye. We don’t want you to get torched.
She took the gun and shot at his head. Blood splashed on the face of Davis.  They started to touché Davis for information. Linda brings an iron rode and insert in his ass hole. He can’t even scream loud due to mouth is closed. Davis had broken before she leaves. She dropped in airport by Davis van escorted along with one of her colleague. Davis man in airport follows her as per schedule. Linda’s people threaten Ben and made him engaged with his external calls.

Few days later, Indian agency received the proof of deal happen in India and orphanage receive a death will from unknown source. International media report the incident of blast happen in Turkey border and proof of different central African person involved in terror organisation. When Indian security officer reached the spot, they found the bodies started to decompose. Indian media flashed the news. Pavithra received a call from unknown international number. Linda was in another line.
Linda: Pavithra. We got several videos from Praveen flat including yours. We don’t want it so destroyed it. Stay safe. Inspector will also stop troubling you. Enjoy your second life.
She didn’t want for to listen to her thanks. Inspector also got the similar calls. She reminded him about the Praveen’s fate. He promises to not trouble any one.
Director of Indian agency called the director of Mos**d and asked his opinion about the developments happen in India. He laughed and replied ‘’ congratulations for killing the terrorist. Your men are superb.)
End…
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sadist*** Completed - by ktmguy2019 - 07-08-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by HB201415 - 07-08-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Penetration - 07-08-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 10-08-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 12-08-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 13-08-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 15-08-2020, 06:13 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 15-08-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Dhundari - 15-08-2020, 08:27 AM