Fantasy Pyasi Bhauji: Starring Raveena Tandon
Continued
Rajendraji then told Raveenaji aapko ek known face banana he public ke saamne, toh aap ko dhire dhire product and brand endorsement me thoda involve hona parega aur doosri baat aapko thoda Mr. smith ke karib karib rehna padega". Then Mr. smith also joined them and was part of their conversation. Rajendraji then told to Raveenaji" abhi aap thoda unko Lucknow sheher ghuma dijie aur uske baad, Mr. Smith aapko ek surprise denge". Then Mr. Smith told to Rajendraji" Dont tell her now, keep it a secret" Raveena started blushing what is that surprise". Mr. Smith told that you will come to know very soon. Raveena started smiling at him and they left the place and thought of going for a sightseeing around the city of lucknow. Raveena then told to Mr. Smith we will go for a sightseeing but in between I would go for an ad shooting also. Mr smith told," its perfect for me , I dont have any urgent work and I can spend the entire day with you". After that both Raveena and Mr. Smith left Rajendraji's office.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pyasi Bhauji: Starring Raveena Tandon by parthasart - by cybercrazy - 30-08-2020, 02:14 PM