Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
The instructor in her took note of the fact that in the wetness, Pritam's cock was lost. And she contrasted that with the fullness of Thakur, wet or not.

"Move your legs apart," she ordered, the pulse in her neck quickening as she felt tremors building.

He balanced himself atop her, spreading his legs.

She moved her legs closer and felt her self closing around the slender but hard cock. This was better.

"This is how she wants to be fucked," hissed Sheila. She humped his cock wildly. Pritam hung on for dear life. His cock was mauled and milked by the expert fucking from Sheila aunty.

"Aunty!" he groaned as he spilt into her. Sheila moved her legs behind him and pummeled his ass making him quiver his entire release into her pussy.

"Oh yes, my baby! Fill me! Fuck me! Love me!" she wept. "This, this is what she wants!"

Sheila loved Pritam and the sexual intimacy was deeply, deeply satisfying. She took him as her own, she filled herself with him. She milked him. She dried him out. And as he felt her do all those to him, Pritam fixed his mouth on her breast and sucked and dug his teeth into them. He had wanted them all evening and between kneading and sucking he satisfied his thirst.

And he filled her thirst for him; a thirst which she did not know had existed.

The frantic movements ceased. The woman he treated as his mother lay beneath him, open, mauled and plundered.

The thrusting ceased as he had no more seed to spill. The boy she treated as her son lay slumped on top, spent.

They held each other close, savoring the intimacy which only a complete sexual release brings.

She patted his arm. "That, is what she wants" whispered Sheila.

Pritam, sweaty from the exertion, nodded. He had never licked and tongued Binita like that.

But Sheila knew there was more to handle. She had taught him how to suck Binita. But she had also experienced the fuck. And the contrast between Thakur and Pritam was clear to her, even in one encounter. Binita must feel the difference every time both men touched her. The son was a shadow of the father. And the father, old or not, was a bull of a man.

She had tried to teach Pritam the technique of straddling his wife. But she was unsure if he could make that work.

As she laced up her blouse and smoothed down her saree and petticoat, she wondered if she needed a chat with Binita.

"Don't come down with me," muttered Sheila aunty as she left. The contrast between what she was, what she had done and her own conclusions about Thakur and her son had started more problems.

There was more to come; she knew it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-03-2019, 01:30 PM