Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
She slid the leg over his shoulder and placed the other leg on the side wall.

"Go down," she commanded.

Pritam held her leg in his hand and allowed his lips to drag on her calf. Her legs were fleshy and heavy of a woman well into her forties. But she was silky smooth. As his head moved towards her pussy his head pushed the saree and petticoat into a bunch.

Sheila laughed. "Fool," she whispered and lifted the garments and threw them over his head.

As the acid smell of her pussy hit him Pritam drew in his breath and gripping her hips in his hand, kissed her there. He gasped as his lips encountered her open wet flesh. She was wearing nothing! He kissed her again, tasting the somewhat viscous fluid. It tasted sharp.

He tried to lift his head. He wanted more of her.

"Stop," she commanded, forcing his head down.

He shook himself free. "What next?" he asked, peering up to her.

She was a sight to behold. Her lips were hanging open in lust and she had let herself fall back as she allowed her legs to open. Her chest was heaving from her breathless passion.

"Lick me! That is what Binita misses," she panted.

"She told you?" he asked incredulously.

"I just know," she hissed, pressing his head down forcefully and lying back. "Put your tongue out and lick me," she ordered.

Pritam tentatively put out his tongue. And lapped at her. They were weak, exploratory strokes. He needed to be harder. She moved her hips against him, grinding her pussy against his face. Pritam gulped, his tongue losing the battle.

"Your tongue!" she commanded him, holding him by his ears. "It should meet my hip thrusts! Tongue me. Lick me!"

Pritam held out his tongue against the pussy lips which seemed soaked now. He tongued her.

"Yes! Yes!" moaned Sheila. "Like that!"

Pritam's hands roamed searching for those magnificent breasts. She grabbed his hands. "This is not about you. You guys can only think 'breasts' and 'fuck'. Think about her. Think of the pleasure she is getting now!" she said. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" she intoned to make sure he knew the strokes were working.

"Mmph!" grunted Pritam.

Now focus on the top with the tip of your tongue," she said.

As he formed a pointed tip with his tongue, he found Sheila aunty manipulating her pussy so her clit touched the point. She shuddered. He felt the slick jut of flesh.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-03-2019, 01:29 PM