Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
"Let's go," said Sheila abruptly, unable to take the ache in her nipples. She was not in control and this was not how she wanted to do this. Interruptions and all, her house balcony seemed a better bet for control.

"But what about her? What did you bring me here to tell me? You cannot say something is wrong with me and then leave it incomplete," he complained.

"Oh, nothing is wrong with you dear," said Sheila spontaneously. She moved towards Pritam and held him by his arm hoping to reassure him. He felt the wine on her breath as she stood close to him.

"Aunty," murmured the young man.

"Oh, Pritam! I want you two to be so happy," whispered Sheila rubbing his arm.

"But we are!" said Pritam, moving closer to the woman who had meant so much to them. Those magnificent breasts came to rest against his chest.

"There are things missing. I want to teach you about those," said Sheila. Feeling her nipples stab his chest. It was years since she had taken a younger man. The seduction game was like swimming; once you learnt it, it came back to you naturally at the opportune moment.

Lips parted, warm, wet and searching, Sheila reached up and closed her mouth over his and kissed Pritam.

"Don't get this wrong," she whispered into his lips between kisses. "I am doing this for your own good. Yours and Binita's."

Pritam's mind was in whirl. His pulse was racing and his cock was engorged. His surrogate, stand-in, city mom was kissing him and he was kissing her back. She was a woman worth fucking and he was all ready for her. And if any guilt should have stopped them, she had it covered with her good wishes for them. Her intentions were not to be doubted he thought. His hands came up, one on her hip and the other to side swell of her breast.

"Did you know: just as you finish there is a finish for her too?" murmured Sheila as she nibbled at his lips.

"Is there, aunty?" stammered Pritam. As her lips continued their work, the hands on her became more sure. He felt her breasts. He now wanted to knead them and suck them good. Would she let him?

"Yes, there is. And it needs patience. You cannot go at her with this," said Sheila sliding a hand between them and feeling the outline of his cock. She gasped. He was nice and hard. The blood pounded in her head. She needed release.

Pritam was startled with the effect of her hand on his cock and his teeth caught her lip.

"Then what?" he asked, his hips moving in the fuck-rhythm against her hand.

"See, that is all you know," explained Sheila. "To fuck with that cock of yours," she said, emphasizing the 'k's in the sentence, becoming sluttish in her talk.

"Aunty!" gasped Pritam his gasp a mix excitement at Sheila's talk and his own physical need of the moment.

She pushed him back and walking backward hoisted herself up on the ledge. "Come here, young man," she invited him. As he walked toward her she raised her leg and placed it on his chest stopping him from getting closer. Her legs were wide and had there been more light he would have glimpsed her pussy, which was at least as engorged as her nipples. The lips were slick with her juices as the woman flowed with the thought of a new seduction and conquest. Pritam could not see it at that moment but Sheila was wearing nothing under her petticoat -- another playful habit of hers on party nights.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-03-2019, 01:29 PM