Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
Both Thakur and Sheila were oblivious to the young woman watching jealously from the doorway. Thakur was now humping Sheila with a ferocity. Between his quest for release and the need to pound Sheila into submission Thakur had now worked up a sweat. "Ye lo. Take this! Unh! Ah! Do you see? Do you........?" he demanded.

"Thakur saab! Thoda... ah... please! A little softer? Let me feel you? Not so hard, please?" sobbed Sheila as she clung on to the table.

"No. first you promise that you will not recount this morning's incident," insisted Thakur. He clutched at her breasts harder.

Sheila was angry with her body for betraying her with its wet, squishy response. "I will tell everyone not only...aaaah!... that you fuck your bahu... uhh... but also...unhh... that you fucked -- oh fuck! -- me.........!" yowled out Sheila as Thakur hammered into her.

"Will you also tell them....uh... that you became slick with juices and opened wide for me?" he stammered, as pleasure played havoc with his diction.

"That's not my fault, you dirty old man," cried out Sheila as she felt her body surge with a build up. It was beautiful, the way he opened her out and his cock massaged every cell along her pussy lining to awake her body.

"Neither was it Binita's," concluded Thakur triumphantly.

"But you corrupted her," said Sheila as she felt her body melt completely. An orgasm of earthquake proportions was upon her. She had never felt so helpless in her release as today. Usually, her pleasure was within a threshold of control and she used it to pleasure back her husband. But Thakur was a pleasure-machine and she just took it. Suddenly imagined Binita's finger nails digging into his back and realised she wanted to feel his body as well.

"And you? Are you not corrupt now," Thakur paused. A hand slid down between their bodies and his fingers dabbed up the mix of juices. He brought his fingers to her lips and held it there. "What is this?" he demanded. "Are you not a slut now?"

"Let me show you how much of a slut I am!" she hissed. She leaned up and quickly took the caftan off, baring her entire back to him. Thakur leaned forward and kissed her between the shoulder blades. Sheila gasped at the hot touch of his lips -- but also at the vacantness inside her as the cock slipped out from the change in posture. "Fuck me like you should really fuck a woman," said Sheila pushing him back and turning around. She held her legs up, spread wide and invited him back into her cunt. As Thakur stepped forward, cock once again in his fist to guide it in, Sheila turned her head and was shocked to see the fixated figure of Binita.

Her legs dropped and she tried to push aside Thakur as he moved closer. But he grabbed her thighs and laid them over his shoulder. He looked down. The cunt was defenselessly spread wide now. He held his cock to the cunt.

"Thakur," whispered Sheila, nodding towards Binita. A woman can control herself, but a man in lust doesn't pause. Thakur rammed his cock back in with a loud sigh of relief at reclaiming his soppy refuge. Sheila screamed with pleasure at the invasion. Her hands gripped his strong arms. "Babujee," she wailed, "aapki bahu!" (Your daughter-in-law).

"What of her? She too has had this" -- he fucked harder for emphasis- "pleasure" he ended ramming himself into her repeatedly.

Thakur gripped her breasts hard, very hard. The flesh was in his hands, tight and hard. But the nipples and the area around them were free and left alone. The blood engorged the nipples as his hand held tight. She wished he would touch them, kiss them and give them relief. The tingling sensation was huge.

Thakur angled his cock to graze her clit repeatedly as he slid in and out.

"Babuji, look there!" she exclaimed, her hand pointed to Binita.

Sheila's hand was outstretched toward Binita. Her other hand gripped his arm for pleasure. Her cunt was open and being pounded. Her breasts were being mauled. The experience was unimaginably good. But she should have seduced the man for the sake of her own pleasure. Binita seeing her in this slut-lust condition was not what she wanted.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-03-2019, 01:27 PM