Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
"Leave me or I will make sure everyone hears of it" Sheila threatened, even as her nipples felt unreasonably confined in the bra cups.

"I will give you a secret of our own for you to remain busy with," said Thakur and he inserted his cock, now sufficiently erect between her ass cheeks.

Sheila braced herself for further resistance and tried to turn but he had her in his grip. "Besharam! Bahu ko zarur aise hi chodne par majboor kiya hoga!" she gasped. (You shameless man. You must have coerced your daughter-in-law in this same fashion.)

"Is that how it looked when she had her legs locked around my hips?" he asked.

"That was today. How about the first time?" asked Sheila twisting and turning to deny him progress.

"The first time she nearly bangd me!" he replied. "Now we are addicted to each other, that's all" said Thakur. As Sheila tried to make her body rigid, he thrust forward.

"NO!" screamed Sheila as the cock prodded her roughly, and nearly prised open her anus. She leaned forward to prevent that mishap. Thakur reached between them and directed his cock to her cunt which was now more open, with all the wiggling.

Sheila desperately hoped the older man would not feel the fluids in her pussy surging and flowing downward. Before the unconnected response from her body became open and obvious she had to stop this.

"Don't compound your first mistake with another one now. We can always talk about this," she gasped as she tried to wriggle out of his iron grip.

"That's what I came here to do in the first place," he grunted, as he guided his cock to nose around her nether regions.

"Whatever it is, she is your bahu," went on Sheila, confident that this change in conversation could reverse the situation. She also assessed the largeness of his cockhead and felt sure that she was going to have this man, it would have to be with her lying back, and legs open wide and enough lubrication to avoid being rent asunder.

"I think the best way for you to understand this would be to experience what she experienced. Then, maybe you can relate to this. Which was she first -- a woman or a daughter-in-law? And how to resist intense pleasure?" explained Thakur as he continued to caress and stroke her ass and back with one hand. The other hand continued to guide his cock to coax open her already parted pussy lips. He could sense wetness but that could well have been his own cock smearing her.

"There will be temptations. That does not mean one succumbs," argued Sheila, trying to close her legs together. All she achieved was rubbing her own legs against the leg he had placed between hers. The hard muscular limb, with his hairy legs caressing her soft thighs, fascinated her. He seemed to be made of steel. She felt burning desire in the pit of her stomach as her mind imagined and wondered, "How steely is his cock?".

"Yes, that's what philosophy says. Let us see if you can practice it," said Thakur. He resented her preachy tone. He just needed to teach her the lesson of her life in temptation and succumbing. He now reached under her below her belly. His middle finger slid to her slit. His fingers spread her lips. The other hand was used to guide his cock. When his cock felt his own fingers, he knew the target was found.

Instead of thrusting his hips, he carefully pistoned his cock in a precise movement which would have made a sniper proud. The cock slid forward with precise force, focused on the well-juiced target. Without any waste of energy in a general thrust, it splayed open the cunt and rode for some part of this length, before meeting further resistance.

Sheila bit her lip so that she would not be heard signaling the pleasure with an approving groan. When the bulb got stuck in the channel of her cunt she wished the flow would reach and lubricate him inward. But she could not be seen cooperating.

"You will have to stop this. With me. With her," she ordered futilely. As she tried to move she realized he had her pinioned. Movement was impossible. Except if she thrust back -- and that she was not about to do.

"Try this and tell if you can stop. If you can stop and do stop, then I will stop it with her too," replied Thakur. The woman's cunt was tight -- obviously not enough was happening in her marital bed. This was going to be pleasurable.

He rocked back and forth sawing along the long slit of her cunt and soon enough felt the surge of fluids -- clearly not his own. Hands slipped upward towards her breasts, still encased in her bra. His fingertips breached the underwire. Sheila shuddered involuntarily as the rough surface of his hands aroused a million trigger points in her soft, mildly saggy skin.

Her breasts were merely handles to grab. His eyes were closed and his mind was actually on the precise effect her cunt was having on his cock. The trunk was being caressed by lips and the head being pleasured by the narrowing passage.

"Sheila-ji," he murmured in mock respect. "Aap thoda tayar rahiye," he said, (do be ready for this) rocking into her gently, hands gripping her breasts. As he did so, the bra, tethered by only one hook, gave way and she felt his hands claim the entire territory, except for her nipples. And they instantly started to ache, begging for attention.

"For what?" gasped Sheila, tearing her mind away from his hands, his cock and his legs, all of which were touching her in intimate spots. She gripped the sides of the table. "Aap galat kar rahe ho," she stammered. (You are doing wrong.)
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-03-2019, 01:26 PM