Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
Sheila admiringly eyed the rustic's broad muscular frame. He glistened with oil and was clearly wrapped in minimal clothing. The redness on his skin could have been his robust health or perhaps the last tinges of the flush from sexual release. All told, he was quite a man and Sheila found herself sympathetic to Binita's fall to temptation.

"Shall we go in?" he asked, a little non-plussed by Sheila's chutzpah. The Thakur was used to submissive behavior from all those he addressed in his village and in his household. But this woman seemed to be enjoying his predicament and possibly taunting him. Sheila stepped aside to make way for him. Thakur strode past her, nearly brushing her body with his. Sheila scrambled out of the way to avoid contact. She was sure he was fresh from fucking that girl and she didn't think he had time to wash.

She shut the door and followed Thakur who had been presumptuous enough to walk around the apartment sizing up the place. She caught up with him in the kitchen and asked him, "Aap ko kuch chahiye kya?" (Do you need anything?)

"Dekhiye," he replied, drawing himself to his full height to exude authority, "Aap ney jo bhi dekha usey bhool jaiye." (Look, forget whatever you saw today.)

"What shall I forget? The sight of a dirty old man plundering his own bahu?" asked Sheila, taunting him.

"Whatever I did was with her full cooperation and desire," replied Thakur.

"That doesn't it make it right," countered Sheila.

"But it doesn't concern you," persisted Thakur.

"Maybe it does," said Sheila turning her back to him, her hands going up to her hair to tie it into a bun. The action lifted her breasts up.

The Thakur's nature belligerence burst forth. "How?" he asked aggressively.

"Any thing that happens to her, concerns me. I have to know," she replied.

"You have to know what? Whether she enjoyed herself? Whether she was willing? She is part of my house and I know how to handle her," he challenged her gruffly.

"There is so much that I don't know!" Sheila answered, hands on the table behind her.

"You don't know what it is to fuck around with me. Maybe I should just show you," said the Thakur, his face red. He stepped forward.

Sheila enjoyed the idea that he had lost his temper. That gave her control. "Don't make empty threats," she said provocatively, turning around as she said that. He could not possibly assault her; and definitely not sexual. She was confident of that at least.

As she turned she saw Thakur's hand lift his cock through the thin cloth of the lungi Sheila was startled by this display of uncouth behavior but also by the obvious stirring of his manhood. Quickly, she turned back, away from him. Her body was burning with embarrassment and she just wanted the bastard to leave.

Instead, she felt Thakur grip her arms and shove her forward on the kitchen table. Sheila placed her hands flat on the table to balance herself. Before she knew what was happening, his strong rough hands had bunched up her caftan and she felt the cool morning air on her thighs and ass.

"Rukiye! Stop!" she commanded him, spreading her legs to brace herself. Perhaps all it did was present the Thakur with a stable target. His hands roamed under her caftan and quickly discovered she was wearing nothing beneath. He stroked her belly with one hand and slowly crept upward to check out her breasts. She had a bra on. He insinuated one leg between her legs and knocked her knees apart.

"Isn't it enough you have fucked your daughter-in-law?" she asked, hoping to stop him with questions on the morality of the situation.

"Now I have to make sure the secret is kept," he replied, jerking his lungi free and letting it fall to the ground. He held his semi-erect cock in his hand and the pumped the clammy tool to bring it to full attention.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-03-2019, 01:26 PM