Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"I'd rather see you like this than never see you at all. And with not talking to you for a week now, well I've missed you Dani." He repeated his actions from the first leg on the second pulling them up above her knees and she was able to finish the job.

"I missed you too, but I just couldn't hear your voice. It was too much. And ...and..." Vince handed her a t-shirt Nick had pulled. No bra was in the pile, which he figured was to be expected, and the black t-shirt was some way of Nick at least keeping her modest. It played off her eyes nicely when she pulled it down.

"I know. It's okay beautiful. I'm here now." He almost handed her the socks, but decided it was safer to just go back to his knee and help her.

"I need you Vince, but I wish I didn't. Vince everybody I care about dies, even you guys shouldn't be here." It clicked in his head then. It was the story of his life. Dani was his double, the other half of him in so many ways.

"We've almost died a few times, so no worries. Besides, I told you before whatever you need I'm here for you. Even if it can't be like I really want."

"I never asked you to be this good to me Vince. I always told you that I couldn't be with you like that."

"I know, and that's my burden, not yours. Ugh, enough serious talk, let's get you food." Vince helped her out to the kitchen where Nick was putting away a bucket. He carefully tucked his gloves and a sponge into the trash can closing the lid down. He used them to clean the bloody footprints off the floor and didn't want Dani to see the crimson stains.

"Hey, so what have you got to eat, because I for one am starving." He went to the fridge and took a look. Luckily, there was enough for them to cobble together a dinner.

An hour later and they were all pleasantly full and Nick curled up on the couch while Vince forced Dani to go to the guest bedroom.

"So, we'll go in the morning together?" Dani asked him with a heavy look in her eyes.

"Yea, now you just get some sleep so you're well rested okay." Vince smiled at her as he sat on the edge of the bed. Dani's eyes had deep purple circles beneath them and he watched as they started to close softly. Vince leaned down and placed a soft kiss to her temple before he stood up to head out and crash on the other couch.

"Vince?"

"Yea?" Her weak voice stopped him.

"Will you stay with me?" He sighed as he looked at her. There was no way he could say no to anything she needed, including this.

"Sure." Vince pulled off his jeans and socks before turning off the bedside lamp. He slid into the bed slowly next to her pulling her frame against his chest so he could wrap his arms around her. His nose filled with that soft smell of her shampoo and it relaxed him instantly. Having this woman in his arms brought him peace and Vince drifted off easily as he laid there listening to her soft breathing.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-03-2019, 01:24 PM