Adultery Sadist*** Completed
The night was hectic for Pavithra. She was in security officer station till mid night. security officer inspector came and started questioning her. When she found the security officer inspector staring at her, she gave an angry look at him.
Inspector: We will go for medical first.
Inspector called her family members and explained about the seriousness of this issue. He told them that case will turn to murder in case of Jana dies. Arun has consulted his boss and he sends a leading advocate to security officer station. Lawyer went inside his cabin by keeping others out. Lawyer dominating behaviour made Inspector irritated but he listens to him with patience due to the power of advocate. He advise the inspector to write the charge as per he tells and the benefits will reach his home in cash. Inspector got happy.
Inspector: Sure Sir. I will finish her medical tomorrow morning. I hope you know the formalities. I need to arrest her until gets reports from hospital.
Suddenly he got a call. He listens to them.
Inspector: It is a call from hospital. Accused is in Coma. Doctors have no scope of his survival. If he died during the trial, you will find very hard to win this case. So far I know, he is survived with his wife. Try to buy her and made her mouth shut.
Advocate: I understand. Can you find some other allegations or proof against him. Consider that we taken your money needs.
Inspector: Sure. I will. Let get her medical report first. I need her to retain with us but will make sure that she will be in lock up. You can take her in bail tomorrow. Tell everyone in her family to leave the station except her husband.
Advocate: He is in Turkey and will come tomorrow evening.
Inspector came out and told her family and neighbours to leave the place peacefully as she will be taken extra care by them. After everyone left, he took her to hospital along with a lady constable. She was taken to hospital for medical checkups. Doctor examined her and got the evidence of bang. She mentioned the same in report. She got semens from her vagina. Pavithra has no choice other than giving the statement from her love making with husband. Due to her sudden shock, her answer was not convincing to doctor.
Doctor: Are you sure? Are you hiding something from me?
Pavithra: No Madam. Please don’t report it.
Doctor: I have to mention. If it belongs to your husband or anyone else, you don’t have to worry. Unless if it is not the same person who attempt the bang. This semens is not fresh one. We have to send the sample for testing to find the source of this semen. It is just a formality. When security officer writes FIR they will not include this unless any evidence pertaining to support your claim.
Pavithra:  Madam. Can you avoid from writing along with medical report.
Doctor: You came out and open the door with full dress. Anyway your cloths were just torn by that man and there is no evidence of any sort of forceful attempt in your vagina entrance except the rough sex by your husband. This semen is not a part of bang attempt as well as not happened in recent hours. Means you are hiding something.
Pavithra got shocked but she hides her expression.
Pavithra: Ok Madam. Please don’t tell anyone. I have an affair with another man. We had sex in morning and Jana found me with him. He came home to bargain and threaten me. When he tried to bang me, I have no to get escape from him. I can’t bring him to case. Please save me.
Doctor: Very Nice Madam. I can’t compromise on my duty for such woman. You have a child turning 5, did you think about his future before finding another man for your sexual needs.
Pavithra started crying and made a miserable story about her condition with husband and his cruelty with her. She found comfortable with other man and they are planning to marry after getting divorce from her husband. She explained in such a way to make doctor believe.
Doctor: My duty is to find evidence. I am convinced with attempt to bang but will mention in report that samples from vagina hand over to security officer for matching with DNA of the culprit. I will not tell this story to security officer as I have nothing to do with my report. You can handle the security officer as per your wish.
Doctor called the inspector and explained the evidence in support for her claim and handed over the samples for security officer to send to their lab.
Inspector: Thank you for your report. Pavithra mam. Can you stay out for a moment? You probably don’t feel good by hearing the real question of a security officer man and explanation of a doctor. Everything will be the sake of you.
After she went out, Inspector asked the doctor in detail. Doctor explained him in details.
Inspector: Do he enter into her?
Doctor: No. But he had made force on her boobs and kissed her. She got lucky to manage herself. The two samples in the cover are one from her skin and another from her vagina.
Inspector: This look like a man semen.
Doctor: Yes. It is from her husband. Both samples, you have to test for matching with the culprit. You will get the supporting evidence against the man.
Inspector: I will do it mam. One quick question? You are saying that she didn’t have any force sex in her vagina. Mean if we found the samples matching to culprit in her vagina mean she had sex with him by mutual consent. Right?
Doctor: Yes. You can include in the report. I didn’t mention due to the no relevance with bang.
Inspector thanked her and came out.
Inspector: Madam. I am done. I didn’t report your arrest so far. Doctor gave the statement support to you. We can make FIR in support to you.  
He told the lady inspector to go back to security officer station due to release of Pavithra. He told lady constable that he is going to his home after Pavithra picked up by someone from her home. After the constable left,
Inspector: Madam. Case has a twist. Your husband is not in town. You had man semen in your vagina? Where is it from? (Flirting Tone) Come with me. We will go out of hospital and speak.
He holds his hands right under her armpit and walked.
Pavithra: I need to go home. Let me call someone.
Inspector: I can arrest you now in charge of murder attempt. Don’t think that you can fool security officer man. We checked the crime scene. We have evidence for his presence in your home for long time as well as a man cum in the floor near to entrance door. Means he put his manhood outside in your flat and his precum fell in the floor. Your statement is his attempt to bang while making milk for your kid. Kind told that uncle was in sofa when he saw him. There is no evidence of your presence in kitchen before preparing the milk means you were sitting with Jana. What are you doing with him?
Pavithra: I was asking him about the report as well as talking to my husband.
Inspector: Good. Then how come his precum fell near to the door. He did in front of you. That means you have an affair with him.
Pavithra looked stunned at him. It was dark outside due to night.
Inspector: Come. We will go to my vehicle.
He held her shoulder with ownership.
Pavithra: Take your hands from me.
Inspector: It will be safe for you if my hands are there in your body. If I take my hands you will be going to be in more trouble.
She didn’t make an attempt to remove his hand. She was thinking how to handle this inspector. She understood that case is going to turn against her. She got relief due to his regular dress. People will think them as husband and wife. Inspector takes her to a dark place.
Inspector: You don’t worry. I didn’t report that so far. I am going to report the same in first place tomorrow. You have time to negotiate with me till that time. What you think?
Pavithra: I guess the advocate offered you money. This deal is in between you and me. Tell me.
Pavithra kept her silence. She has a lakhs rupee in her account and gave her offer.
Inspector laughed.
Inspector: Do you lose your mind? It is a matter of 10 years in jail. Do you think that your husband will support you after knowing someone else semen in your body. Honestly when you gave me rude look at me in security officer station, I have decided to see you in full.
Inspector drags his hand down from her shoulder and entered his hands into her hands below armpit. Pavithra shows her dislike.
Inspector: I am going to my Jeep. I will count ten before leaving this place. You have to enter before that time.
He went to his jeep. Pavithra got stunned for few seconds but when she heard the horn of jeep, she didn’t think much to enter his jeep. He drives with her to his home. Both entered his home
Inspector: Madam. Please feel free. No one is at home. My family is in native place. Do you want some water?
Pavithra: No Thanks.
Inspector came near to her after removing his shoes.
Inspector: We are thankful for giving as case of such beautiful girls. I don’t like such beautiful girls suffer in jail. I am very kind full to all such girls. Bangalore is a lucky city for me. All girls committing crime like drug peddling, supply, illicit relationship, call girls, murderers etc are young beautiful girls like you. Come. We will discuss in bedroom.
He called someone to come then placed his hands on her shoulder and walked to bedroom. After entering the bedroom, he gave a kiss on her cheek.
Inspector: You are beautiful woman.
He made her sit in bed and removed his dress by leaving his vest in his body. Pavithra looked at fat belly and stomach. Seeing his hairy body made her puke feeling in her.
Inspector: I would love to remove your dress during the sex but we will not do that. You dress will get wrinkle and will suspicious in others eyes. Remove it and place in hanger.
When he found her sitting in bed, he made her to stand and started removing her dress. He let her in Bra and panty. After keeping her dress in his stand, he came near to her. He looked at her boob and holds her boobs with his hand.
Inspector: Whether that bastard crushed these nice boobs?
Pavithra wants him to finish fast. She didn’t reply to him.
Inspector: Don’t worry; I will give care to these boobs.
He removed her bra and brings his face on top of her boobs and started kissing. He went on to bed with her. He keeps on sucking her boobs. Pavithra was happy due to his face away from her face. She kept her mind tight for not enjoying any moment but after few minutes of his expertise in her boobs, her body melts to lust. She placed her hands on his head and he got encouraged by her move. He started sucking fast. When inspector tried to shift the boob, her hand stopped him with the indication to continue in same boob. He continues to suck the same boob. Other hands were crushing another boob. Initially she felt pain due to his hardness but slowly turned to pleasure. No has sucked her boobs like this long before. She was enjoying the sucking by controlling her moan. Pavithra started feeling the milk coming out of boobs. She had tried before with Praveen to feed him like her kid but nothing has come out. She didn’t find much interest in Praveen in waiting for her milk. Today she is feeling more liquid coming out from her boobs. Pavithra indicated him to come to her side. She turns toward him and place her boobs in his mouth. She made her position like feeding her kid. She placed her hands in back of his head and pressed his face to her boob. He was moan loud during sucking. Pavithra brings her hands to her boob and started to squash her boob. She spread her legs when his hands reached her pussy. He continues to suck along with rubbing her pussy. She didn’t stop him when his finger enters inside her panty. Pavithra increased squashing her boobs when her milk reached the tip of her nipple. She made a Aaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaa sound when her milk came out of her boob, she continue to squash till her milk got finished in boob. She saw him drinking it during sucking. She turns from him after she done. She was panting and found him same. Pavithra gave a satisfaction look at his face. He hugged her and gave a lovely kiss in her cheek.
Inspector: You are unbelievable. Oh! My god. I can’t think of you in Jail.
They remain unmoved for few minutes but Pavithra realized his hands entering her panty again. He started fingering her pussy. After few minutes, Pavithra turns her towards him. She didn’t feel any hesitations to kiss his lips. They started kissing but she broke the kiss due the discomfort from moustache hitting her nose.
Pavithra: You moustache is troubling you.
Inspector: You will feel good when it touch your pussy.
She smiled at his face. Inspector got up and removed his vest. His dick was erected. She found it surrounded by thick hair. He kept couple of pillows under her head and made head up. He went on his knees by placing both side of her and brings his dick to her mouth. Pavithra has left no choice to avoid it. He guided his dick to her mouth and she took it. He started moan and fuck her mouth. She got relief when he pulls out from her mouth. He brings his dick in between her boobs and started fuck her boobs. She didn’t find it interesting but slowly started liking it. When he found Pavithra started moan, he increased the speed and cum on her.  Pavithra felt disappointed with his effort.
They heard a bell. He advised her to go in bathroom and wait for his call to open.
Inspector: Wait. The person came. He put his vest back and went to main door. Pavithra went to bathroom and clean her body. She opened the door and inspector entered. She saw a glimpse of another man in bedroom.
`Pavithra: Why are you doing this to me?
Inspector: He is my person. You have to let him to cum inside you and will take that sample instead of present one. This is very important. I called him to help you. I promise he will not touch your body. Now come before he finished. He will not see your face also. Wear this.
Pavithra found a mask in his hands which cover till her top of her nose. Pavithra wear the mask and looked at the mirror to recheck her identity. Pavithra went along with like a robot working in inspector instructions. She saw the man pulls his dick out and started masturbating by looking at her. Inspector instructed to close her eyes and lay down in bed. She does same. She can hear the inspector yelling at him to make it quick.  The person started murmuring and making the pleasure sound.
Inspector: Come with me. You have entered in her pussy before ejaculates. I want you to cum in her after entering few seconds of entering her pussy. Understood? I don’t want to see any drama.
Man: Yes Sir.
Inspector: Now enjoy your life time luck.
Pavithra opens his eyes and found him standing near to her spreader leg and masturbating by looking at her pussy. She heard the inspector started telling bad words on him. Inspector came and started licking her pussy and made her wet.
Inspector: Bastard. If you are ready to ejaculates, enter into her pussy. Bastard. Apart from pussy, make sure that you will not touch any part of her body.
Inspected licked her pussy again and ensures enough leaking for the man dick to enter fast.  After sometime, she realized the dick of the man entering her pussy. He does it in hurry made her pain inside her pussy. She made a eeessshhhh Sound.
Inspector: Sorry My Girl This bastard is littler rough.
Inspected abused him with bad words and yelled at him to make it fast. He started fucking her fast. Pavithra was waiting for Inspector dick in her pussy but she found the other man dick is bigger and fit to her pussy. Inspector came near to her and placed his dick in her mouth.
Inspector: Suck it. You will forget the reality of that bastard’s dick in you.
He didn’t wait for Pavithra’s permission. He placed his dick in her mouth. She can feel his dick getting bigger in her mouth. When Inspector saw the man hand coming to her boobs, he pushed his hands.
Inspector: Don’t dare to touch her. If you didn’t cum in 1 minute, you are going to pay for it. Look at her sucking my dick. You can imagine her sucking your dick like sucking mine. Pavithra do it in style so that he can enjoy.
Pavithra was already humiliated. She kept her eyes closed to avoid seeing the face of man. She wants the man to finish as quickly. She made the movement in her hips and encourages him.  Inspector started fucking her mouth and started moan. Pavithra can feel the man hands touching her ass and thighs without getting noticed by inspector. She didn’t react to avoid delay from getting cum inside her. Pavithra made inspector to come in same position like earlier pretending for her to do it with ease. Inspector does it and he started enjoy by forgetting about the man when she rub his balls during sucking.  The man took the advantage and started pressing her boobs while fucking. She encourages him by hugging with her legs. She found him moan and increasing his face. He cums in her with a loud moan. She feels her pussy is filled with his semen. When he found the Inspector continue to fuck her mouth, he took the freedom to kiss her body. He kissed her pussy and both nipples. Pavithra was expecting the inspector to withdraw his dick before ejaculates but he doesn’t. She was forced to swallow. She saw the man getting up from her body immediately after inspector cums in her mouth. Inspector withdraws from her by telling her to remain in same position. He turned to man
Inspector: I don’t want to see you anywhere near to this place again. Understood? Close the door while going.
The man left the room. He didn’t forget to turn back and see Pavithra for last time.
Inspector: Bastard. Go. You had enough.
After he left, he took the fresh samples from her pussy. She went to bathroom and vomited without making any sound. When she came out, Inspector was still in his vest.
Inspector: Come we will take some rest. Will sleep for few hours.
Pavithra: I will go.
Inspector: You are still in my custody. I guess you will find better to sleep in my bed rather than in security officer station. You have to trust me.
He slept by hugging her. Pavithra didn’t feel sleepy. She recollects all happen in last one day and cursed for wrong decisions taken in life. She was confused to tell the truth to inspector or not. She didn’t realize when she slipped into sleep. She got woke up the call from inspector. He gave her a cup of Tea.
Inspector: Good morning. I will drop you in hospital. I have contacted your in-laws and informed about your release after medical done. I didn’t inform them the hospital name but told them to come to station at 11 am. Get up and will have bath together.
She wants to get out from this mess as early as possible. She didn’t try to object his words. But during bath, he started asking her question.
Inspector: Mam. Who is the person you are fucking with? How that son of a bitch Jana got you?
She had no choice to avoid his question and she answered him correctly. She told him that Jana tried to blackmail her with the photo graph with Praveen and take advantage on her. She hit him when he tried to bang her.
Inspecteor hands were running all over her naked body during her explanation.
Inspector: You have such a wonderful body. Did you come to me even after the case is over? I promise to keep our relationship secret. I don’t want to be another Jana that going to blackmail you. I want you to some with your full heart.
Pavithra was still not convinced with his effort. She knows that she needs to keep him happy till the report files.
Pavithra: Yes. But depends on my situation. Please don’t force me.
Inspector: Never.
She can find the happiness in his hands. His hands started moving fast all over her body. He pressed her ass and his finger enters then touched her ass hole. She found a sudden stop on his hands movement.
Inspector: Turn opposite side.
She turns to give him her back view. She mound him bend down and checking her asshole. He made her to bend and hold the top of commode. She saw him applying the oil on his dick. She got a shock when his dick touched her ass hole.
Inspector: Praveen didn’t spare any of your holes.
He didn’t wait further to push his dick inside. He entered her ass hole after few unsuccessful attempts. She cried out of pain when his dick enters. He started to fuck her and gradually her pain goes. He fucked and cum in her ass. They finish bath and get dressed. He drops her to her home and advice her tell the story of medical check up and got bath from hospital during waiting for doctor report. He promised her to hide the fact of semen after getting the report not matching with DNA of Jana. He asked her about the details of Praveen flat and key. He promise to get it from Jana's flat or car (in security officer custody) and asked her to find reason to accompany him during his visit to Praveen flat without letting any one doubt.  
She catches an auto and reached her flat. She found very difficult to face the staring face of people. Her parents have already reach the spot.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sadist*** Completed - by ktmguy2019 - 07-08-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by HB201415 - 07-08-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Penetration - 07-08-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 10-08-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 12-08-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 13-08-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 15-08-2020, 06:13 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 15-08-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Dhundari - 15-08-2020, 08:27 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 15-08-2020, 06:03 PM