Mom trapped because of gambling son.
Sorry for the late response guys..
This is the update;

So we decided to tell the situation to my mom. There was no other option.
We told mom everything. Mom was very angry and she was frightened too as she knew we were in a mess. Kunal suggested that she should talk with Shafiq bhai about the situation. Mom had no options. Me, mom and Kunal went to Shafiq bhai's shop where he worked during the day. When we went there and Shafiq came, mom looked surprised..... I think I know you she said. I know you too said Shafiq smiling. "You are Asha. We were in the same college. You were the dance queen of our college, how can I forget!!"
Now I was shocked as hell my mom was a dance queen in her college days!! and this Shafiq Bhai ever went to a college...!!
Mom and Shafiq started chatting about themselves as they forgot we were in a problem. Perhaps mom thought Shafiq will let us go without paying the lost money because they knew each other. After chatting for a while she spoke about the debt. Shafiq told that he would never ask for money from mom but it was his boss' money and he will recover every penny at any cost. Mom asked if there was anything that could be done!?..
Shafiq asked her to accompany him to Mansoor and told us two to leave.......

We went home. Mom arrived in evening. She looked tensed. Kunal was at our house too. We asked what happened at Mansoor's place?! Mom said that Mansoor wanted him to do dance shows at his club every Friday for 3 months. I was shocked I knew what kind of dances were common around those clubs. "You are not considering this offer, are you??" I asked. She said that Mansoor wanted her to dance for his foreign sheikh clients who loved Bollywood and classical dances and there will not be any skin show and the guests from foreign were only interested in the dance.
I couldn't sleep that night. Thought of my mom dancing at club in front of strangers just came to my mind again and again. It was kind of exciting in a way. So when Friday arrived, Kunal called me to know that if mom will be going to the club for the dance that day. I told that she was going. He insisted that we should see what happens at the club. I resisted at first but I too wanted to see. So when my mom left home we too left. My father was not in the town so we locked the house and went straight to the club.
[+] 2 users Like Dannyd's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mom trapped because of gambling son. - by Dannyd - 02-06-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Mom trapped because of gambling son. - by Dannyd - 28-08-2020, 11:49 PM