Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house
After a few minutes, Apoorva said "Go and clean up....are you going to lie like that or what?"

She got up and washed her hands, wiping my cum off, and dried her hand in a towel. I sat up and watched her....still unable to believe what had happened.

She saw me watching.
"Was that your first time?", she asked slyly.
"Yes", I blushed as I replied.
"I thought you had done stuff with your gf"
"Yes but not all...this"
"So just kissing?"
I nodded.
"She did not let you touch her?", asked Apoorva, as she came and squatted down beside me on the floor. I could see under her skirt now, her black under shorts visible.
"No...I tried to once...and she said no", I replied.
"That's sad", Apoorva said, placing one of her hands on my thigh. Her warm hand felt so nice rubbing my smooth boy thigh that I felt myself getting hard again.
"So you have not touched any girl's..you know, boobs?", Apoorva asked me in a soft voice, coming and sitting closer to me, her legs touching mine.

I shook my head.

"Do you want to touch mine?", she asked me, eyes liquid, and I could see the desire in her dark eyes.

I could not say anything even though I wanted to touch my cousin's breasts so badly. But I did not have to, because she took my right hand and placed it over her t shirt, right over her left breast. I caressed it gently, afraid of squeezing too hard, and I could something hard, like a small dot, under her t shirt. As I fondled her tit I realized it was her nipple, hard and erect. I started fondling her breast more urgently, and without her asking I placed my other hand on her left breast.

Apoorva held my wrists and let out a little moan, eyes semi-closed. She was making soft sounds as she grabbed her t shirt hem and pulled it off over her head. Before I got a good look at her bra-clad body she had unhooked it, the cute round black cups falling away. I had never seen a girl's breasts before. Apoorva's were perfect to my eager, virgin eyes.

She held them up with her hands, the nipples pointing straight at me. Without thinking I moved closer to her and started sucking her left nipple. She let out a loud moan, holding my head, running her hands through my hair.

"Oh Rahul...yes....suck them...suck them good", she moaned.

I sucked both her breasts one after another...and she had spread her legs by then. Her skirt had ridden up around her thighs, covered in black tights.

Apoorva grabbed my bare shoulders and started pulling me down towards the floor. She had spread her legs wider, and she pulled my head towards her, towards the dark, secret place I had only dreamed of. My face moved closer to her tight shorts, the ones I had masturbated on once. As my nose touched her right over where her pussy would be, she bit her lip and moaned softly. I placed my hand on her thighs, almost cupping her perfect buttocks, and placed my face in her crotch.

The smell was intoxicating. I could smell a little of her pee, a bit of her perfume, and a bit of her sweat.

"Didi...", I moaned, unable to speak clearly.

"Rahul...I want you to kiss there...can you", she whispered.

She slid down her tights, over her thighs, and I could see she was shy and unable to stop herself at the same time. The tight shorts came down over her fair, sexy, chubby thighs, and she was wearing black cotton panties inside. Her skirt was up and I could see the pretty little flowers printed on her panties.
She pulled me closer again, and pushed my face in her panties.

I was slowly going crazy, but the thought of actually kissing a girl's privates made me grab her thighs and lick her over her panties until she gasped "Rahul...rahul...please...let me remove them".

She pushed her panties down a little and lay back, legs wide. I got between her thighs, my head just below the rolled up panties and licked gently around her pussy lips. She had shaved it recently, so there was almost no hair. I spread it gently with my fingers, running my tongue along the slippery wet opening. She held my head and moaned loudly as I flicked her clit with my tongue.
This went on for a while and as I started sucking my own cousin's clit her moans became louder. She grabbed my hair roughly, and moved up her buttocks, moaning. I could feel her pussy flooded with her juices as she orgasmed, shaking and moaning and holding my head.

My own cock was so hard and straining by this time that I felt I might cum if I touched it. As Apoorva's orgasm subsided, she raised her legs...and I could see more than just her pussy. Her pink little anus, with a brown opening, was completely visible to me. I could not stop myself and reached out, touching her anus.

She gasped, "Chee Rahul, you are a dirty boy", and giggled a little.

"Umm", I said, "you saw mine...and even kissed"

"Did you like it?"

"Yes...I used to think it's gay to touch in that place...but when you did it I felt like I was in heaven", I said.

"Have you seen anybody else's asshole?", she asked.

I shook my head, because I could not tell her that I had seen her mom and her older sister's assholes secretly.
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeing taboo things when younger - by observer2019 - 27-08-2020, 07:33 PM