26-08-2020, 08:50 PM
![[Image: qJLL3ySo_o.jpg]](https://images2.imgbox.com/52/bc/qJLL3ySo_o.jpg)
Dont Bite The Boss Helen Allan
epub | 245.89 KB | English | Author :Helen Allan | B08B7ZL7WG | 2020 | Hell West Press
Book Description :
He's my best friend's brother in law. Irresistible. And my new boss.
I've already tried to bite him once, and I'm going to try again - I know I will.
His twin says he will murder me if I do.
Serena says she will murder me if I do.
And he says he will stake me if I try it again.
I just need to tell myself: 'Don't bite the boss. Don't bite the boss. Don't bite the boss.'
Oh, and yeah, stop lusting after his body - he's engaged.
Category : | Paranormal Vampire Romance, Billionaire Romance, Vampire Romances
Download link Here
Hosters
Rapidgator | | Alfafile
Thanks for downloading Dont Bite The Boss Helen Allan :
Hosters
Rapidgator | | Alfafile
Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/23e69ec4a6ad...ng3i1.epub
Quote:http://alfafile.net/file/8VNGX/5pcof82a152s.epub


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)