Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery Kavita AND Father In Law
Then he began pumping me slowly. The brief shock had evaporated and I found this as pleasurable as the previous one.

I was literally taking all his load as his both hands kept on moving between my boobs and waist with continuous thrust after thrust. Both of us were moaning uuummmm haaahhhh oooohhhh eeiioosssss hmmmmmm. As his speed increased his fingers entered my pussy and kept on fingering me at same pace as his thrusts.

He exclaimed ' oooohhhh kobitaaaaaa aaaarrrr ttuummmaaarr kkkoohkhhooon hobaayyyy aaamiii kaaachaaaa kaaaccchiiiii aaacheee ( how far are you from orgasm, I am very near to it). I replied ' bussss aaarooooo ektooo haaaayyyynn korooooo baaababaaaaaaa koroooo ummmmm oooohhhhhh maaagoooo pagolll hoe jaboooo aei suukkkhhhhhh aaayyyyy hmmmm (just a little more, yes yes do it father, oh my good mother I will go mad with this pleasure).

He briefly stopped giving thrust and fingered me and slapped my ass two three times and again pumped me. I shreiked ' ooohhhh maaaaaaaagoooooo aamaaar ummmmmmmm hoeeeeeee ahhhh gayloooo (oh mother I have orgasmed ) '. He pumped me at his maximum pace and held my ass tight. Soon he gave me 3 - 4 powerful thrust that I could not balance and fell.

He pinned my ass with his crotch moving vigorously in circular motion,keeping his entire dick deep inside me. I could feel massive jerks of his dick on my rectum and gradually these jerks subsided and he collapsed by my side gasping for air. It took about 10 - 15 minutes before we could speak. He demanded food, I was also feeling hungry. I again took bath and he joined me.

He asked me if I still wanted to go back. I said ' you said you will discuss '. He smiled and kept on preaching about family prestige as I served food. After having food he called Deep and asked him to come home early. When Deep came there was no sign of our activities in afternoon.

Deep sat quietly as my FIL said ' I cannot allow you to defame our family name which took three generation to build, now you suggest how to taclke the situation '. Deep weep and I really sympathised with him. After lot of heart touching talks between father and son my FIL said ' all can be covered up provided Kobita gets pregnant and agrees to stay with the family '.

Both looked towards me. At the time when this incident happened I was just 23 years old girl. I didnot understand then what was being asked of me. At that particular moment, I was just simply a sexually (by FIL) satisfied woman expecting just a comfortable life. I mumbled ' and who will make me pregnant '.

Deep hung his face in shame and my FIL said ' artificial insemination, I will arrange it, you just need to come with me to Mumbai '. I meekly nodded. My FIL said ' o.k then tomorrow we go to Mumbai '. Deep expressed his inability to come and looking towards me he said ' you go with baba, he will manage '.

For next 20 days, it was like honeymoon to me. I was sexually filled up getting fucked minimum three times a day. We went to Goa as well and there too I experienced lavishness and materialistic world. I was happy. We then returned back to Delhi and with all seriousness my FIL said ' we will be going to Mumbai again next week for further tests '. Deep just nodded.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 4 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:17 PM