Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery Kavita AND Father In Law
My nipples were swollen but a deep satisfaction engulfed me. He was deep breathing sitting next to me on sofaa. We gathered our breath and my hands roamed all over his chest and I said ' you came here to fuck me '. He said ' no, but when you hugged me your boobs did the trick '. I said ' your son did'nt find them attractive '. He said 'let us discuss'.

I stood up all nude, shamelessly posed seductively in front of him and said ' sofaa tay theek koray holo na, bedroom cholo, kothaa aachay (in sofa it was not properly done, lets go to bedroom and discuss '. I walked nude in front of him swinging my ass seductively for I was now thinking of another fuck by this daughter in law fucker. He too followed me all nude.

Though his dick had lost erection but it looked magnificient between his legs. He went to bathroom and came back washing his pubic hairs and dick. After him I cleaned myself. He looked at me and said 'you have got magnificient body and are a very good '. I asked him ' can you do it again'. He said ' sure but after some food '. I said ' I feel like you are my husband'

My FIL pulled me near him and kissed me. I kissed him back and our tongues played with each other. He cupped my boobs and played with my nipples, never exerting to much pressure.

His experience in cuddling and playing around a woman's body was evident to me. He was again whipping up my passions and I was again letting out occasional moans expressing my level of passions. He licked my nipples in slow circular movement, never sucking it but just lapping his tongue over my erect hard nipples.

I just closed my eyes and from my previous experience I knew he would keep me waiting and do the unexpected. He was gradually moving down and I started praying to sex god that he licks and sucks my pussy. My mere anticipation of being licked and sucked at my love hole by my FIL made me wet.

He was now licking my belly button and his hands had cupped my boobs with his thumb and fingers very gently twisting my nipples circularly in both clockwise and anti-clockwise direction. I was riding high and with each passing moment my passions rode higher and higher. He suddenly stopped and asked me to suck his cock. It was just semierect with a little hardness.

I held his cock and started sucking his cock. I licked the head fully removing the foreskin. In no time I felt his hardness growing leaps and bounds. As his erection grew I greedily took more of his cock inside and sucked hard and played with his testicles. It was no more semi erect and just few minutes of work and it was again arching upwards.

I greedily tried to swallow his entire cock but he stopped me ' neetay parbenaa, nisaans rukhbe kobita, aadhek hi nao(you can not take full, you won't be able to breathe, take half only '. I tried again and failed. I licked the entire length and spitted on his balls and massaged gently. I was wet down there but not dripping. He asked me to give some oil. I pointed towards dressing table.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:17 PM