Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery Kavita AND Father In Law
I expressed my impatience by squeezing his dick hard and he responded by starting to unhook my blouse. My saree was already down on floor and my blouse fully open with just bra in between his playful tongue and my melons.

He patiently removed my peticot and I eagerly did away with his T shirt. I wanted to feel his naked body and I must admit that while he was poetic in undressing me I was crude, greedy. He had expertly whipped up my passions and desire and I was totally wet, oozing continuously and making my pussy totally ready.

He removed my bra with his tongue licking around my nipples, making me restless as he would not touch the nipples. Finally, I was in just panty and he in birthday suit when he again hugged me. Our skin to skin contact drove me to extreme and I was by now continuously moaning and started to beg

'uuuumm aaannghhh eeeiissssss pleeassse ekhooooon aaahhh koorooooo naaaaa aaaaaarr ummm ooopppeekkkhaaaa hhoooiiiii naaaa ummmmmmm ( please do it now I can't wait any more ). His cheeks rubbed against mine face and neck and then his tongue licked my lips.

Uffffff, even today when I remember all this I get wet and horny and excuse me for those feelings are beyond any words in any language. His lips finally met mine and there was lot of slurping sound as he sucked and licked my lips before allowing my tongue to explore his mouth and play with his tongue.

All this while, his hands cupped my melons applying just right amount of pressure to enhance my pleasure while softly tickling my nipples with his nails. It was like a dream to me and I kept my eyes closed out of pleasure and the escatsy. I then felt pressure on my shoulder and I sat down on that sofa.

I opened my eyes to have a look at his tool and there was no limit to my joy on seeing his monsterous dick arching upwards towards the ceiling. It was a surprise to me as at 52 years I could not believe that somebody can have this type of erection. He smiled at my expression but said nothing. He came over me and started kissing my nipples and then sucked them.

I could not wait and kept on moaning and begged. He was in no hurry and kissed me from head to toe bruhsing his face vigorously over my trimmed pubic hairs. I wanted his dick so badly and the sexual pleasure was beyond my control.

I begged 'pleeeaseeee dhukiyayyyy daooooo naaaaa aaaar thaaaktaaaay paaarriiiii naaaaaaaa uffffff aaaahhh pppuuurooooo gaaaaa teeeeee moonaaaayyy hoooiii peeeprrraaayyy chooolchaaayyyy aaahhhhh ummmmmm ( please penetrate me, I can not wait any longer, it seems ants are all over my body roaming around ).

This time he obliged me, he expertly positioned himself and I did the rest by greedily thrusting my pelvic upwards to swallow his bulbous head of that monsterous dick. He came crashing down on me, pushing his entire length deep inside me and pinning me down on sofa.

I felt to have been opening up the unexplored territory ( by Vikas and Shishir da) which was like opening the doors of heaven. I felt the fullness. He started to stroke me gently while playing around with my melons and kissing my lips. I was in heaven, I had longed for it and finally my father in law was giving me a tour to heaven.

I had only one thing to do, just enjoy and express my joy by moaning, which I did. Oooohhhhhhh aaaahhhh hhuummmmmmm ummmmmm oooohhhh baaabaaaaa rayyyyy kiiii suuuukkkhhhhh aaaaahhhhhh ummmmmm uffffffffff aaaamaaarrr aeiiii shoreeer rer aaagooooonnnnn koooorrrroooo hmmmmmhhhuuu.

I moaned and talked and expressed my gratitude to him while being fucked nicely (i remain indebted to him till date). His constant slow speed of fucking was now hurting me and I wanted to reach my orgasm quickly.

I requested ' baaabaaaa jooorayyy jooorayyyy karooooo pleeeaseeeeee ( FIL do it fast ) and he spoke for the first time since he put me on this journey of sex ' choltay dayy, aalpooo aalpooo koraayyy aaannnandoooo ta nayyy, soootiiiii boli to aarrr Deeeep er oporay raaag taaa nei,

oi bokaaaa chooodaaaa jonnnay eeiii torrrr motuuuuunnnnn sooondooooriiii kaaaayyyyy chuuuuddddtaaaaayyy paaarchiiiiiii aaaaaahhhhhhh ufffffff kiiiii maaaaallll taaaaaa tuuiiii hmmmmmmm, taakkaaaaa pheeelayyyyyy oooiiii aaajjjjj oobdiii aaammmniiiiii aaanaaandoo paaayeeeniiiii Kkkkoobiitaaaaaa (let it continue at this pace, get pleasure in small bundles,

to tell you the truth, I am no longer annoyed with Deep because it is due to him that I am getting opportunity to fuck a beauty like you, I have spent so much money but did'nt get pleasure like you are giving me Kavita). I was flattered and I too praised him for his ability to fuck so nicely at this age.

I felt his pace increasing gradually and he was muttering ' aei nayyy kobitaaa aei naaay kobitaaaa '. I was nearing my orgasm and encouraged him ' hhhayyyy kkkorooooo ummmmmm baaabbaaaaaa daaaooooooo aaammmaayyyyy bbbhaaaloooo koooraayyyyyy hmmmmmm daaaooo and I opened the sluice gates of my dam and moaned

ohhhhh baaabbaaaaaa aaamaaar hhhoooeeeee gaaaaeeloooooo ummmmmmmm kkiiii suuuukkkhh baaabbaaaaaa kkkorrrroooooo eeekkhhooonnnnn ttthhhemoooo naaaaaaa joooraaaayyyyyy hhhaaayyyyyy uuummm aaannghhh uuuoooonnnmmmmm uffffffff '. He was now rapidly pumping me and continued doing so for several minutes tilll he erupted.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:17 PM