Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery Kavita AND Father In Law
He gently pressed my lips with his fingers saying ' kedon naa, kedon naa (don't weep)'. Looking straight into my eyes he then asked me ' tumi Deep kay sodhrabar chesta korecho'. Before I could reply he gently pulled me and I rested my head on his broad chest and amidst sobs said yes.

He was now holding me from my waist and I felt his both his thumbs in a synchronised way moving up and down on my belly button area. It gave me strange sensation and immense pleasure. Being a woman, I knew his actions were not to soothe his daughter in law. I thought of pulling away but then it was stoking my desires and I was in dilemma.

He then kept his chin on my right shoulder and rubbed his chin over my bare skin. It had devastating effect and my whole body had goosebums. I felt his hot breath over my bare shoulder to neck area and even though I had stopped sobbing and weeping he kept on saying ' don't weep ' and continued with his actions.

His actions were gradually but at steady pace stoking my desires and with each passing moment arousing me more and more and giving me pleasure. I anxiously waited for his next step and he kept me waiting for quite some time before I felt a tinge of wetness on my neck. My FIL was now licking my neck by faintly touching his tongue over my neck.

I whimpered in his arms and he held me with his arms. Almost immediately, I felt my pallu slipping gradually. I was thoroughly enjoying and assisted him by myself pulling it down. Now with both exposed shoulder he rubbed his cheeks over them blowing hot and started cursing his son. He mumbled ' ki bokaa chele aamaar(what a fool my son is) '.

As his lips and tongue gently kept on caressing my both shoulders via my neck, his one hand caressed my ass and the other one's fingers sensuously kept on moving and playing around with my waist and thumb found way into my peticot and massaged gently just above my panties. I could feel my nipples getting erect and my breathing getting more and more erratic.

I was having a mental battle, wether to proceed any further with my FIL or move away, saving face of both of us. I felt that either I stop him now or else I will be blown away by the Tsunami of pleasure piling up inside me.

As I decided to move away his cheeks rubbed against my cleavage and my ripe melons made my decision so weak that it collapsed and before I knew I had already emitted a escatic moan, more like a baby weep, uuuuummm aaaaannnnnmmm aaannnmmmmm ooooonnnhhhmm oooonnnmmm.

He responded by gently caressinging my ass and his other hand got the courage to climb up to my melons, gently in lookout for my nipples from over the blouse and bra and simultaneously inserting the tongue into the valley of my cleavage and licking it as if tasting something.

His hand, which was on my ass doing caressing job, found its way inside the saree and petticoat and it mildly hurt as the string of peticot squeezed my waist but the pleasure was more. He gently caressed my ass from over the panties and then it went inside my panties and rubbed it. All his actions were so gentle.

His other hand, moving circularly over my melons finally succeeded in locating my erect nipple and soon I felt a gentle pressure of his teeths on my nipples from over the blouse and bra. I again emitted a moan, closing my eyes, my fingers gripped his hair and I literally pressed his face on my melons.

He nibbled on my nipples and then went back to my neck, all the while making me feel the hotness and wetness of his tongue. He licked my shoulders and in between his teeths held my blouse and pulled it away from my shoulders one by one. It exposed my shoulders and his kisses and licks only aggravated the goosebums.

His one hand was now busy removing my saree while playing around my waist to ass and other gently squeezing my melons. My mouth was full of saliva which I kept on gulping and used my tongue to keep my lips wet. I desperately wanted him to kiss me and without kissing me his hands and mouth were giving me the pleasure which Deep should have given me.

My hands crept into his T shirt feeling his chest and in my eagerness to be fucked it went down and gripped his hard dick
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Kavita AND Father In Law - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:17 PM