Adultery Sadist*** Completed
He held her wrist again and bring is lips to her mouth and she couldn't deny him. She admires his strength.
Praveen: Pavithra. Look at me. (holding her waist and looking at me)
His words thrilled her almost as much as his strength. She enjoys her surrender. She was waiting for such encounter for these many years and today when it going to happen, she didn’t try to stop him. Praveen holds her back and bring her body close to him and took her lips on his mouth. When he brings his body closer, his bulge touched her hips.  

"Oh God!" she gasped, breaking the kiss and pressed her hips on his bulge. Praveen switched off the cooking gas and lifted her in his arms and walked towards the guest bedroom.
Pavithra: What are you doing to me?"
Praveen: Going to show heaven. Relax and enjoy the moment
He places her in bed safely. Her arms were still hugging his neck. He got up and removed his T-shirt. He came back to her and started kissing her. Pavithra also exchanged the kiss. She was holding his head from back and kissing him madly. He kissed her eyes and forehead. Her boobs crushed by his chest. Pavithra hands hugged him and took his lips. She sucked it and pulls deep into her mouth. Her hands were enjoying his muscle. Praveen started going down from her face. She can feels his saliva cleaning her body. She encouraged him. Her voice has turned into lusty sound.
Praveen: Lovely… Take me
His mouth reached her boobs and lips suck the top of boobs. When his hands went to her back, she lifts her body for the easy movement of is hands. He unhooked her bra. He hold her boobs in his hands and gave projection to her nipples. Praveen bring his mouth on her nipples and took it in his mouth. He started sucking and his tongue touched the tip of her nipples. He started circling her nipples with his tongue. Pavithra’s hands were trying to pull his jeans down. Seeing her failure attempt to pulls his jeans down, due to the body fit jeans. He got up in knees and removed the button. Pavithra looked at his chest and got up from lying position and started kissing his chest. Her fingers were barging in his back. She kissed his nipple and sucked it. She find it difficult to pull due to the strong muscles in his chest. She kissed each every part of his chest. She brings her hands on top of his bulge and rubs over his dick. She took the charge of removing his zip down. Praveen opens the tied knot of her bottom. He got up in bed and removed his jeans. Pavithra saw the big bulge of his dick in his underwear. Due to sitting in bed, his bulge was right in front of her eyes. She can’t stop herself in touching it. She brings her hand and rub his dick with a smiling face. He held his position for her to enjoy. Pavithra rubs on his balls and bulge came in between her fingers. She pressed it. Praveen remove the top of his vest to make his dick out of the coverage. As soon as it came out, his dick stands stead towards her face. Pavithra got astonish by the size. His dick is thicker and longer than Arun. She holds the dick and eyes were on his dick. Pavithra was mentally comparing the difference with Arun. Her fingers were calculating the size of dick. At end she holds his dick with both hands as a part of her last testing whether his dick has the length of accommodating two hands. Arun dick will cover in her one hand. When she able to hold her both hands on his dick, she felt happy and shows her expression by smiling at Praveen. Praveen took a small step ahead for bringing his dick for a closer view for her. Pavithra gets the smell of his precum. She pulls his skin down and looked at the gland. She brings her head forward and gave a kiss at the edge. Praveen made her lie down in bed and removed her bottom pants then came on top of her. Both started exchanging the lips.  They went on passionate smooching. Praveen put his hands under her arms and held the body tightly in his grip. Pavithra’s hands and leg were hugging Praveen. Her body enjoyed for being in strongest grip of a man. Praveen dick was touching her pussy above her panty. Pavithra’s pussy was itching to get his dick inside so she keeps moving her hip for getting a constant touch of his dick head. Praveen released his grip and brings his mouth to her boobs. He took her boobs one by one in his mouth. Pavithra kept her hands on his head and encourage him. When Praveen started sucking hard she realized what was missing in her life?.  She became happy for her decision to have love making with Praveen otherwise such pleasure will remains as a dream till death.  Praveen kisses her armpit and slowly bring his face to her belly. He enjoyed the wide open navel of Pavithra. He put his tongue inside and licked it. Pavithra has already lying with her legs spread wide. This gave easy for Praveen to bring his face to her pussy. He kissed on top of pussy. He heard a moan from Pavithra’s mouth. Praveen hands removed her panty and made her naked then came back to her body..
He let go of her wrist and grasped it with the hand that was behind her head. Her other arm was trapped beneath him, leaving her defenceless. He kissed her again and caressed her breasts, then his hand slid slowly down the centre of her body, between her breasts, over her sternum and belly, down over her navel, heading for her sex. Pavithra’s hips jerked up in reflex as if to capture him. She felt him smile as he kissed her and she might have smiled back if she weren't so overcome with pure erotic heat. The way he held her and used her made her faint with lust. Her need was so strong and so obvious there was nothing she could do to hide it.

When he kissed her pussy

"Ohhh," she moaned. "Oh, yes!"

He licked her pussy. His finger slipped over the burgeoning bud of her clit and parted her lips. He played with her like she was a toy, dipping into her sodden sex and arousing her so that she dug her teeth into his lip and bit down in warning, telling him that if he kept it up, he'd have to pay the consequences. He was entirely willing, and she was helpless to resist him.

"It's good, isn't it?" he whispered. "Just to be like this? No shame, no reservations."

His finger pumped slowly in and out of her and she heard the shameful sound of her own sticky wetness.
"I can feel my come in you," he said. "I love it. Like I own you. Like you're mine."

He pushed her thighs apart and she let him, looked down at her own naked body as open and exposed as a whore's. He brings his dick into her pussy and entered it.  Her pussy was leaking and her juice gave as a lubricant to his dick. His dick entered without any hussle.

"It's better when it's dry, He thought. He rested his body back to her top.
Praveen: Fuck me Pavithra. Fuck me just like you want."

"Oh God!" she hid her face against his chest in shame, but she couldn't stop. Never in her life had she been so consumed with such intense sexual fever. He started pumping her. Pavithra’s nails dipped into his skin. She groan and moan loud.

Praveen got up. He knelt on the bed and pulled her up as well, turned her around and arranged her so that she was on her knees, facing away from him. Pavithra was no prude, but she'd never liked the idea of being taken from behind like a dog by Arun. She always experienced the difficulty in Arun to maintain his rhythm of fucking as well as entering his dick deep into her pussy. Pavithra expected the same from Praveen. Her head jerked up and her eyes opened wide as he entered her, and he groaned with relief like a man plunging his burning hand into a pitcher of water. He was even harder than before and he felt like a bar of steel in her melting pussy as he pushed hard into her. When his dick reached her vagina, she cried loud on enjoyment.  So far she was considering this position a too lewd and too disrespectful. When she started enjoying, she felt ashamed and humiliated and wildly excited. She wanted him to do things to her that she couldn't even imagine. She wanted nothing between them, not even her sense of self-respect.

Praveen pushed her legs apart to expose her sex and Pavithra felt herself blush, yet swell with a fierce and unfamiliar pride. All her life she'd been ashamed or showing herself, but with him it was different, and his excitement kindled hers as if it were her own. She doubted her sincerity with Arun during sex. She thought of herself whether she was willing to stand in this position with Arun or Arun never has idea or capability to do like this? . Strong pumping of Praveen made her back to enjoyment.   She reached behind her neck and pulled her long hair over the opposite shoulder so she could look back and see his face as he stared at her privates, so obscenely revealed. There was nothing in his look to make her feel ashamed—just raw lust and undisguised desire, feelings so pure and basic that there was no shame in them. There was no part of her he didn't want, no view of her that didn't arouse. He increased the pace of pumping at her pussy. Pavithra held herself up on her hands and closed her eyes in selfish pleasure as she felt his strong hands encircle her hips and pull her back, impaling her on his thick cock. He held her like that, then began to work her back and forth, up and back, rocking her on her knees and using her like a toy, and Pavithra hummed in her throat, encouraging him, content to be his ship of pleasure. Praveen moan loud. He was holding his climax but he don’t want to make it so late to spoil the natural style.  
Praveen: Pavithra. I am going to cum.
Pavithra: Give it to me..
He jerked inside her. He continues to pump in her till his last drop comes out. Once he removed his dick, he lie down to bed. Pavithra looked at his face with the satisfaction and fell on top of his body. He hugged her and she lie down on top of his body. Later they got up and get clean. Pavithra finished her cooking and both had dinner together. Despite after one more section of love making, she missed him after he left the home.
Jana was entering into her pussy. She got her sense back to reality after hearing the sound of her kid. Pavithra pushed Jana and pulls her panty up.
Pavithra: Jana. No.
She rushed to the bedroom. When she saw her kid sitting in bed, she felt ashamed of herself for not keeping the decision taken few hours before considering the sake of kid future. She made her mind strong to let her body compromise for it enjoyment. When she came out Jana was sitting in sofa. She requested him to leave but he remains seated. She made her kid bath. She got call from Arun and gave the details he asked for. He enquired about the person delivered the report and she replied to him that he came and delivers just before his call and sitting in sofa. He advised her to treat by offering some money and eatables before leaving. When she came back, he found her kid was in Jana’s lap. She didn’t like it and took the kid from his hand. Jana grabbed her waist and kissed her ass while she turns opposite to him after taking the kid from hand.
Pavithra: Leave me (Said in Hindi. She doesn’t want to speak in language which here kid knows)
Jana gave a wild smile and lifted her top. She has already worn her bottom pants. She holds her kid with one hand and brings other hands on Jana’s hand and pulls his hands off from her body. She went to kitchen with her kid. She opens the front door and told him to go out. She went to kitchen and started boiling the milk for kid. She got afraid by hearing his sound in Kitchen.
Pavithra: Jana. Go from here.
Jana: I have something for your kid to watch in TV. Come and check it.
Pavithra went to the door and found him connected his USB in TV.
Pavithra: For god sake, leave me.
Jana: I already told you. No more Praveen will be in your life. I took the place of him.
She didn’t give attention to his words and started feeding her kid. Jana was explaining about the consequences she is going to face still she didn’t pay any attention to him. So far Jana was telling to listen to her pleading. He enjoyed her pleading sound. He enjoys hunting her. Jana closed the kitchen door and entered the kitchen.
Pavithra: Go out from Kitchen.
She sound was harsh and loud. Jana’s ego hurt.
Jana: Don’t be so smart. You bitch. Lower your voice. Don’t forget, few minutes before you were begging me entering my dick in your pussy. If you dare to raise your voice, I will make you fuck in front of your kid.
Pavithra: If you dare to come near me. I will cut your throat. You leave my house otherwise I will show you what I can do.
That was more than enough for Jana to become furious. He came and grabbed her in front of her kid.
Pavithra: Leave me.
Jana: You were telling me something else before like you will show me something. Show me what you can do. I am going to fuck you in front of your kid.
Her kid started crying loud. Pavithra screamed and pushed him to come out of his hold but her dress got torn by his hand. They heard someone in her door step asking for what happening inside. Jana stunned for a moment and cursed for his mistake. Before he opens his mouth, He got a hit in his head by some thing by Pavithra. He screamed and tried to catch her, but she took the kid and rushed to living room. Jana tried to chase her by she got slow due to the numbness in his head. She rushed and took the USD from TV before opening the door. She explained his attempt to bang in quick second. Jana was still standing idle. The neighbour man came and holds his shirt. Suddenly Jana fell in floor. There was no movement for him afterwards. Matter informed to security officer and Jana was taken to security officer. Pavithra remains in same dress till security officer finish the first investigation. She told every detail excluding her relationship part. She informed the same story to Arun and he contacted Praveen but his number was switched off. 
Matter become so serious when the report came as blood is clotted in his head and need emergency operations. Chance of survival is less.
Praveen has already switched off his mobile after trying Linda before leaving hotel. But her mobile was out of coverage or switch off. He reached the restaurant on time. He called the girl before leaving the hotel and she informed her arrival at Andheri station in 5 minutes. She is before scheduled time.  He switch of the mobile and reached the destination before time.

Praveen saw few guests are in restaurant. He searched for Ben and team but didn’t found any security people.  When he didn’t find the girl or Davis, he becomes impatient. He got angry with the plan of Ben. Praveen was planning to have dinner with Davis along with the girl so that he can incorporate his business talk. He needs to talk with Davis while in lust mood. Praveen knows that once Davis went with girl in bedroom, he will not come out. Praveen was also worried about her appearance. He has spend quite lot for her change over. As per the Praveen instructions and payment, she was groomed in last two days by a good beautician. Davis came after 10 minutes. Praveen couldn’t trace the girl.  He got angry with Ben’s idea of keeping her in their vehicle.
Davis: Good to see you after long time.
Praveen: Me too. I hope you are doing well.
Davis: Of course. Some peoples didn’t like our good work. They consider me as enemy. That is the reason for all security drills. I hope you don’t get offended with Ben.
Praveen: No sir. I understand the need.
Davis: Sometimes, I get offended due to his dos and don’ts. (Laughed). So how’s Rehna? Will she got settled with her problems?
Rehna was the girl last time with Davis. Rehna was working with his one of the clients. She was assigned as the coordinator with Praveen for the company project. Praveen got relationship with her. She was in need of money for her husband operation. Rather than forcing, she willingly went to place instructed by Praveen in return for money. When Praveen identified her bold and care free character, he has to settle himself as pimp image in front of her. Praveen remembers the finger marks of her slap in Jana’s cheek while trying to become naughty with her. Davis has literally smashed her and was about to complaint but Praveen settled with a huge amount. She said good bye and gave the instruction for never meet again. Praveen never contacted her after but he knows that her husband is recovered and she is still working with his client.
Praveen: She is good and settled. One request is there. Be gentle. We should not give any opportunity for them to complaint and point finger towards us. If any girl complaint, media will take the matter and will make hell out of stories.
Praveen told him to gentle because the girl coming with him is an unknown girl. Moreover, he doesn’t have direct contact with officials in Mumbai.
Davis: I will try man. Where is she?
Praveen: She is with Ben’s team mate.
Davis: I was with Ben. He didn’t tell me.
Praveen got worried. He started doubting Ben for some foul play.
Praveen saw an Indian executive person came and join with a group of peoples sitting next table. When Praveen’s eyes fell on him, he indicates the Praveen to come and went outside. Praveen remembered the Ben words, if someone indicating like that. Watch their path and go behind them after one minute. Don’t rush with him. Praveen does similar. When he reached outside, he saw him going the side of restaurant. Praveen follows him and found the man with Ben.
Ben: Where is she?
Praveen: I thought that she was with you.
Ben: My lady was there from 7.45. She is still not reached. Give her number. We will call.
Praveen: I don’t remember numbers. It is in my phone.
Ben: Damn it man. You do one thing. Switched on the mobile and call her and put the call in speaker.
Praveen switched on the mobile and called the girl but the mobile was switched off. He called her agent.
Agent: Hello Sir. I was trying your number but your mobile is switched off. The girl coming to you got fainted in railway station and is hospitalized. Her mobile is lost from her. I want to ask your permission to send a Russian girl for you. She is new and sexy. John will like her. Both are foreigner. They can better communication then our girls. Let’s foreigner enjoy tonight.
Ben indicated Praveen to ask more detail about the girl booked already.
Praveen: Fainted? I just can digest the story. I doubt you send her somewhere else.
Agent: She is in hospital. I will send the medical bills after she got discharge. She got some food poison. Shall I call the Russian girl?
Praveen: I will ask the person and will call you.
Ben indicated Praveen to disconnect the phone.
Ben: What all you told about Davis to her and whom all you spoke so far about him? How the hell they know about his name? Why did you tell his name? (Shouting)
Praveen also got worried whether it will make a bad impression?
Praveen: It is Just a name. I probably told his name while talking to the girl. She might tell her agent. I didn’t speak about Davis with anyone including my girl friend.
Ben: Your mobile will get after few minutes. Don’t switch off now. Give me the agent number.
Praveen saw on Ben indication, an Indian guy came near to them from opposite of road. Ben instructed him to have a check on the agent. 
Praveen: I need to speak with my friend for an alternative arrangement. .
Ben: It is not possible in last moment. You can try for tomorrow.
Praveen called his friend and he replied him that only girls working for agents or whore house will only come for night stay. He can try for short term in morning hours. Praveen disconnected the call by promising him to call back after discussing.  
Ben gave the phone to the Indian person and instructed him for keeping the mobile with him then drive towards Andheri before switched off. He deny Praveen request to make another call.
Ben: Praveen. Go inside.
When Praveen reached the table, he was worried. He has no idea to answer Davis.
Davis: Everything alright?
Praveen thought of telling lie but he knows that there no point. 
Praveen: She is in hospital. Sorry. She will not able to come. Ben is not allowing to call someone else. I request you to instruct him for allowing. Better girls are available than the girl coming.
Davis: Let's have dinner together and will get separated. (hard Voice)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sadist*** Completed - by ktmguy2019 - 07-08-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by HB201415 - 07-08-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Penetration - 07-08-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 10-08-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 12-08-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 13-08-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 15-08-2020, 06:13 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 15-08-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Dhundari - 15-08-2020, 08:27 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 15-08-2020, 06:03 PM