Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
"Toh phir who bhi aaj kar dijiye!" said Binita looking up at him triumphantly, and catching his eye as he was looking down to see the crazed girl suck him. (So give me that today!)

"Akhir, Pritam aap hi ka beta hai. Toh nasal ek hi hui na. Chalo, bhar do mujhe taaki mera jagah tai ho jaye," she begged him, pulling at his slimy thick cock and urging him to impregnate her. (After all Pritam is your son. The genes are the same. Come and fill me and secure my place with you.)

Thakur entered her in one swift dive and plunged his cock to the deepest, holding it there. Then he leaned forward and for almost the first time rested his chest on her breasts. Her gown was in between.

"Rukiye, rukiye," she gasped in frantic haste. (Wait, wait.) Thkur pulled himself off and Binita shucked off the offending garment. Her breasts were scarlet with arousal and Thakur lay on her, crushing her to himself.

For the first time in all those animal encounters they wrapped arms around one other and held each other close. She buried her head in his neck and smeared the residue of tears on his skin. He lay on her, his hips moving like piston drivers. For the first time his focus was on cumming and not on prolonging the pleasure.

For the first time Binita's focus was on prolonging his fucking of her. "Dijiye, babuji. Zor se! Haan! Taaki mai kabhi bhool na paun. Kyamalum ye hamari ankhiri baar ho. Thokiye! Aur Thokiye. Arre, thokiye naaaaaa!" she sobbed in ecstasy as the Thakur sweated in his exertions. (Give it to me. Hard. Yes! So I never forget this ever for this may the last time we fuck. Pound me. Pound me more. Oh please pound me.)

"Haaaaaaaaaaaarhhhh" growled the Thakur, feeling that today his spewing was unprecedented. He seemed to have flooded her. And he had only just begun. As wave after wave crashed through him, her channel seemed to be choked. Soon he couldn't push as the semen seemed to jam up the scope for any movement. He paused and assisted by her own surges managed to thrust a few times more.

Binita continued to be in tears and her heels beat his ass as she asked for more and more, and every drop. Her knees were raised and she hoped it was all flowing and flooding her womb. She really wanted to be pregnant by him and she wanted it today.

"Hai mai bhar gayi, Babuji, shukriya," she kissed his cheek and hugged him harder than ever. (Oh I am so filled, thank you Babuji).

He lay on her, his enormous weight crushing the little woman. After several minutes she pushed at his shoulder, willing him to rise. As Thakur rose, Binita did not. She held her legs up and together and rocked herself. Her eyes drilled into Thakur's. "Aur kitna raaj karma chahte hain mujh par? Ho gayi na aapki? Ab agey kya hoga kya pata," she murmured, stroking her breasts and her lower belly. (How much more do you want to own me. Now I am yours aren't I. now we don't know what will happen next.)

"Get up and get dressed" he ordered her brusquely. He walked over to the balcony and gathered his dhoti and tied it quickly, throwing a towel around his shoulders.

As Binita slipped into the bathroom she heard the front door open. By the time she could throw on her gown and come out to check the Thakur was gone and the house was empty.

Where was he?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 04:18 PM