Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
He knelt down on the carpet and lay the woman down. She was wracked with sobs and he was completely nonplussed on how to handle the situation. As he slid her to the floor, his cock and fingers slid out. His relationship with his various women was pure lust. The women --at least the majority of them- succumbed to him because he delivered intense pleasure. His power as lord and master was matched by his power as a lover. He had never had to handle emotions ever. It was all so clinical. Even with his daughter-in-law, the non-sexual interaction was a bare minimum.

She gasped, unable to take the contrast between a double violation and being left so completely devoid of contact all of a sudden. She grabbed the heavy and full penis in her hand. "Babuji, mai aapko chahti hoon," she confessed for the first time since their first illicit tryst. (Babuji, I want you.)

"Lekin iski parchayee Pritam aur mere rishte par nahi pad sakti," she wept, caressing his sticky messy cock. (However, this cannot cast a shadow on my relationship with Pritam my husband.)

"Phir tum kyun mujhse dur rehne ki koshish karti ho?" asked Thakur, mildly impatient at the interruption in sex. (Then why do you stay away from me?)

"Ise dekhiye," she said, holding his penis like a trophy. (Look at this).Her hand was open, palm facing upward. Fingertips were under his scrotum, holding the weight of his balls and the entire length of his cock was in her hand, stretching just a bit beyond her wrist upto her forearm. It was dark and in contrast to her milky white, delicate skin. It covered almost three-quarters of the width of her arm. Massive and large enough for unbridled pleasure, but within the dimensions of acceptability for her cunt. In fact, he filled her insides just so perfectly.

"Ise dekhiye. Kitna bhara aur kitni bhaari hai yeh," she avoided using the word 'lund' (penis); it just seemed too crude a word for her cultured tongue. (See this. How heavy and full this is.)

"Iske chaht ke moh mey apne pati ko bhulne mey kitna der lagaega?" she asked, appreciatively stroking the familiar pillar of flesh. (how much time will it take me to forget my husband in my lust for this?) Her tears had receded and she was sniffling.

"Aur agar mujhe Pritam ne ghar se nikaal diya to mai apko kaise chodungi phir?" she asked, tears welling up again at the thought of being exposed. (And if Pritam throws me out how do I get to fuck you?)

"Mai apko chahti hoon babuji, lekin Pritam mera pyar hai. Mujhe aap dono chaye," she cried, wracked by sobs.

"Toh takleef kya hai?" groaned Thakur, thrusting his hips as her fingers closed, providing him with some relief. A drop of his precum dripped onto her stomach and he watched it as it slowly flowed towards her navel. (So where is the problem?)

"I cannot get addicted to you and let him find out," she continued. "it is better I stay away." Her other hand stroked his broad chest lovingly and she felt worshipful of this man she felt obliged to stay away from. "Yeh rishta najayiz hai aur ye kisi bhi haal mey ham badal nahi sakte. Thakurain...Pritam... Oh Thakurji!" she shivered. On impulse she pulled his face down and kissed him several times. Then she kissed him all over hands and lips searching for places to mark him with her endearments.

That her search would culminate with her lips wrapped around his cock was inevitable.

"Tum fikar mat karo beti. Tumahara yeh babuji sab sambhal lega," said Thakur through gritted teeth as her small mouth failed to make enough space for his large as ever cock. (Don't worry, girl. Your babuji will manage everything.)

"Lekin aaj to hamey kisi ne dekh hi liya na. Shayad ye hamari akhiri baar hai ab," said Binita between slobbering mouthfuls of his cock. (But we did get seen today. Maybe this is our last time together.)

"I will manage that too," mumbled Thakur unconvincingly, as he held his bahu's head and fucked her all-too-small mouth. The tightness of her lips around him was maddening. "Tum ek santaan paida kar do, phir koi tumhe hamare khandaan se dur nahi kar sakta," he said, in an inspired moment. (You deliver a child and then no one can evict you from our family.)
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 04:17 PM