Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Bite it a little, please." Her whispered words made him hum even as he continued to suck on her nipple before lightly grazing his teeth over it and pressing down with them. "Oh, yes." Her head went back and he felt her press her pelvis against him.

"Your tits are amazing."

"I know." She said and he scoffed a little.

"Cocky much?" She had her mouth open to answer as she smiled, but only a moan came out as he seized on her other nipple again giving it the same treatment as the first.

Vince smiled and continued his trail downward kissing and licking along her abdomen before finding her hips. He looked up again catching her gaze before nuzzling into her covered pussy taking in her scent. His cock twitched as he caught the smell of her wet heat. Now, his fingers went to the sides of the fabric pulling it away and Dani lifted her hips facilitating their removal. Vince pulled himself up sitting on his haunches as she freed the fabric from her ankles and tossed it to the side.

"You really are incredible Dani. All of you." He smiled and she pulled her lower lip between her teeth just staring at him for a moment with a slight smile. It was good to see her smile.

Vince's hands went above his head pulling his t-shirt up and off over his head. He came back up to her kissing her neck and letting his chest rest against her. She wrapped her arms around his head threading her fingers through his hair as he sucked on her flesh.

"Would it be okay if I really tasted you now?" He cocked an eyebrow as he moved to look into her face once more.

"Depends if you're any good at it."

"Oh baby, I'm the best." He winked at her, knowing this truly was one of his gifts.

"I know a lot of girls that would beg to differ." Dani smirked back and laughed a little. It made him feel better instantly to see her relax back into her smart ass self again.

"Give me a pillow and let me show you." Dani reached over and grabbed a pillow handing it to him. "Now, lift those hips up." She complied and he eased the pillow beneath her giving him the perfect angle to look at what he thought was the best pussy he had ever seen.

Vince eased himself downward and started trailing kisses along her inner thigh. Dani watched him and spread her legs a little further apart as he made his way closer to her core. He leaned in to taking a long lick from bottom to top and Dani gasped throwing her head backward. He went to her other leg then starting another trail of kisses.

"Fucking tease." She smiled at him and he winked at her again before drawing another long stripe along her body.

Vince set to work then, determined to make this the best oral he had ever given in his life. His lips brushed and sucked along her every surface taking in the softness of her flesh as she moaned and sighed above him. His tongue would focus on her clit long enough to hear her breathing get heavy above him only to leave it to taste other parts of her. His tongue delved into her every crevice ending up in her inner sanctum pulling a low groan from her. Her legs shook as he returned to her perfect pink nub.

In another instant, he slid a finger hesitantly inside of her and the feeling that surrounded him went straight to his cock. He felt moisture roll from his own tip as he found the perfect spot inside of her. She panted and he watched as her tits rose and fell quickly.

"So good Vince...more please." She panted and looked down. Her face was flushed and her pupils blown wide. Vince took the invitation and slid a second finger inside. Her body gripped him tightly and he felt himself throb inside of his jeans. He let his tongue flick over her clit before sealing his lips and pulling it into his mouth with a hard suck. Dani's back arched and she cried out.

Vince's fingers were soaked as he started a slow upward rock focusing pressure on the spot he knew felt so good for her. Dani's hand shot out grabbing onto the back of his head. He went all in sucking on her clit while flicking it with his tongue as his fingers continued their motion.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 04:14 PM