Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Well, we could just find somewhere to park and I could get to feel the leather in the back of the GTO too."

"Call me old fashioned, but I think your first time should be a little classier. Why don't I get a hotel room 15 miles or so from where you are and we can meet there?"

"Alright, but no romantic shit okay, just a wham, bam, thank you ma'am."

"I think you'll be thanking me."

"Seriously Vince? Just tell me when you're almost there and I'll make some excuses to Stan and come over."

"Oh, you'll be coming, I promise."

"I'm going now Vince." And with those words she hung up and Vince smirked. He only hoped he made things a little more comfortable with her with jokes.

From there, Vince got himself ready. He told Nick he was heading out to meet up with some waitress from the next town over. Then, he took a quick shower and threw on some clean clothes. He packed a quick bag with what he thought they might need. From there, Vince drove over to a hotel he found online that seemed somewhat nice. Strangely, the whole time he wasn't nervous. Given how much he had dreamed about this very moment, he was surprised.

It wasn't until he sent a text to Dani with his location that his heart started to speed up. This was Dani, the woman that had occupied his fantasies since the moment he met her, and now he was about to sleep with her. It was somewhat terrifying really. I mean what if he wasn't amazing and what if this killed the friendship he had started to develop with her. He hadn't been nervous like this since his first time.

He thought back to that first time. It was him and Deena Hannigan in her bed while her parents were out. She was a cute cheerleader and his 16 year old self couldn't imagine anyone being hotter, so that day was pretty much the pinnacle of his life at the time. They had spent all of 10 minutes together including foreplay and both were left feeling like it was the best sex they would ever have. Now, dozens of girls later and another lifetime almost, he wasn't sure how to even take a girl's virginity. Add in this was Dani, who definitely had some experience in this area and he almost felt crippled as he paced back and forth. It was terrifying alright.

That was the thought running through his mind when he heard the knock at the door. His hand shook as he reached the door and held out his hand to the handle. One deep breath, and he turned it trying to seem normal.

"Hi."

"Hey." Dani smiled and he saw a red color in her cheeks that was so new and so beautiful. He gestured inside.

"Come on in. It's not the Hilton, but."

"It's not bad, like I said the GTO would have been fine for me."

"Trust me this will be much better."

"Alright. Listen, I should tell you I'm weirdly nervous. It figures, I'm never really nervous about anything, but this...this would make me shaky." Dani took off her jacket throwing it across a chair before plopping down on the end of the bed heavily.

"Thank god. I thought I was the only one nervous. I mean you're only going to be the second girl I've deflowered. Plus, it's you."

"Okay, well, you can't say deflowered again, because that makes you sound like some creepy perv guy. And, you know if you don't want to do this I'll totally understand."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 04:13 PM