Adultery Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali
It was a great sight! I was fucking her vertical lips and he was fucking her horizontal lips! I was so excited to see her sucking him while he was mouth fucking her. I looked at her face to see her expressions that how she feels having sex with him in my presence. She looked so bright. Her eyes were twinkling with excitement. I realized that she was really enjoying having sex with two guys. She looked so happy with two cocks filling her two holes. An exciting thought just passed me through, what if there was another cock to fill her third hole!

The idea of her third hole being filled by another giant gave me goosebumps all over my body and I could not hold myself any longer! I speeded up to reach the climax. I started fucking like a wild animal and went on the pussy tearing spree! I could see the pain on her face but do not stop.

After a few wild strokes, my big cock blasted into her pussy. A thick white hot stream started coming out of her pussy, and more floods came with each slow stroke. I continued to fuck until I entirely unloaded. I collapsed on her boobs completely exhausted! I felt so soothing after falling on her soft boobs! I looked at my wife and smiled. Ranveer was still mouth fucking her! I pushed Ranveer aside and kissed on my wife's cheeks and lips. She kissed me back.

I looked at Ranveer. He was sitting on his knees. His cock looked so wet after taking bath in her mouth. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. His wet cock was desperate for an orgasm and my wife also did not have an orgasm yet. I asked my wife, "do you want a giant in your pussy?"

She did not say anything but just smiled. I asked her again pointing to his cock and she just smiled back.

I just winked at Ranveer, and within a second, I found him sitting between her legs. He put his dickhead on her pussy and started soaking his giant with my just-released cum. His cock looked huge, my wife looked at him in awe. Ranveer was very caring and very gently started pushing cum drenched cock until he reached the wall. He slid smoothly after taking bath in my cum. My wife moaned with his giant inside her, ". ohhh hhhh. ahhhh!"

As he started moving slowly, I started caressing the tip of her pussy and she liked it very much. I wanted her to beg Ranveer to fuck her hard and with a smile she obliged and said, "Yessss. fuck me. oh yeahhh. fuck me hard.hard.harderrrr.Ohhhh. fuckkkkk me .oh yeahhhh. fasterrrrr. oh yeah. go deeperrr. deeper. Fuck meeee. deep. deeerrr.oh yeahhh ..fuckkkk. fuckkkk. Fuckkk harddrrr .!"

Ranveer went wild. It was a great turn on for him to hear her saying to fuck harder! He pushed her legs over her head and sat on her legs like a frog. The entire weight of his body came on his cock and her legs. He started pounding his cock completely crushing her pussy!

She started crying in acute pain, a joyful pain! My wife cried, "ohhh. yessss. fuckkkk me. fuckkkk me hardfuckk me. fuckkk me. fuckkk me hard .with all your might.. fuckkk me the whole night!"

Ranveer became wilder and went on complete pussy crush! Ranveer was breathing loudly and I could guess he was about to cum. My wife was not done yet and I was surprised that usually she is the first one to get an orgasm but today she is fucked by one big cock and one giant cock but still she did not get an orgasm! My wife continued loud moans in exasperation, "Ohhhh. ahh .ohh!"

I was rock hard again after seeing my wife ruthlessly being fucked by another guy! My wife looked at my cock and said that she wants my cock in her mouth!

Before I could move my cock towards her mouth, she held my cock and pulled towards her mouth. She opened her mouth and took in the whole cock at once! I felt so warm! It was like my cock was going to melt in her mouth! Ranveer's mouth was hard but her mouth was so soft! I felt much better in her mouth.

She started giving me deep throat, while Ranveer continued to fuck her ruthlessly! Ranveer just looked at me and smiled, I smiled back at him. I could see on his face that he was about to cum. With one more stroke, he flooded her pussy with a loud moan, "ahhhhh hhhhh! Ohhhh. Goddd. you are so awesomeee!"

He continued to fuck until completely exhausted.

After a few slow strokes, he withdrew. A white stream started coming out of her pussy. My wife was not done and asked me to enter her pussy! I pulled out from her mouth and without losing a moment I moved towards her pussy. I put my wet dickhead on her pussy and started soaking my cock in his just-released white cum. My cock was completely drenched in his cum. My wife said, "your shaft looks so awesome. push your shaft right now into my clitoris and fuck me. I am mad about your penis. I love your penis. please fuck me. please... Oh, fuck me, darling!"

I pushed myself and slid easily into her pussy.

I started with the hardest strokes because she was being fucked for the past hour! She needed wildest strokes to cum. I was so wild and started fucking her so badly that her whole body was quivering with each stroke. I was sitting on my knees and both her legs were resting on my shoulders. I was holding her ankles with my hands and was pounding the strongest strokes. She enjoyed it very much and within a few seconds, she cum with a cryyyyy, ". Ohhhh. ooohhhh!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:20 AM