Adultery Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali
Ranveer smiled at her and said, "Baby, I want you to fuck me."

He held her hips and started moving them. She liked it. After moving her hips for a few minutes, she stopped. Kritika felt shy but Ranveer insisted and she started moving her hips again.

As she started fucking, she liked it because she could have control over his cock. Sometimes she was taking his cock completely in and sometimes half. She started to like the touch of his cock against her pussy wall. With each stroke, she was taking his cock deeper and deeper. Ranveer was enjoying. He liked her each stroke. He was encouraging her with each stroke.

"Ahhhhhyes baby fuck me ahhhh yes you are so good at it wowww... this was a nice stroke. I did not know that you can fuck me so harddd yessssssbaby. ohhhh yeahhwowww it feels so niceee.. ohhhh!", Ranveer moaned, and this encouraged Kritika and she started moving as fast as she could.

After a few minutes, she came with a loud moan, "aaaaah...hhhhh..oohhhh", and she collapsed on his chest.

Ranveer started moving his hips. He too moved as fast as he can and after few strokes came, "aaaahhh!" It was a great victory for him. He made her fuck him. It means, now she is very comfortable with him and he could have sex with her any time.

Kritika completely has fallen for him. She liked the way he fucks her. Each time, he made her very comfortable while having sex. Moreover, she liked the way he treated her. He made her feel someone very special. She felt great and important. She was becoming very comfortable in his company. She started laughing and chatting with him. She praised his physic and indicated that she liked his big shaft. Am I going to lose her? It was a big question mark for me.

After a while, both went to take the shower together. Ranveer applied shower gel on her body. He slowly rubbed the gel on her boobs, her nipple became tight. He rubbed her belly and moved down to her thighs. He gently rubbed her thighs and hips. He put his middle figure inside her pussy laced with gel. Kritika moaned. He started finger fucking and she started liking his big finger fucking her pussy.

While stroking his finger, he asked her if she can apply the shower gel on his body. She took the shower gel and started applying on his shoulder and rubbed his chest. She was a little shy to put the shower gel on his cock but Ranveer pulled her hand laced with gel and asked her to rub. With her soft rubbing, his shaft became desperate and wanted to go in her pussy again.

Ranveer started rubbing his body against her and his chest was slipping against her boobs. He positioned his cock towards her pussy and buried in with one hard push, "aaahhh.", Kritika moaned.

Since his cock was full of gel, he slid in easily. Her pussy was also laced with gel and easily took his cock inside. He started fucking her. This time to my surprise Kritika started moaning loudly, "yeahh... ohhhh.yeahhh...aaahhhh. aahhh yeahhh. ahhhh."

Ranveer held her more tightly as she came. Ranveer washed her thoroughly and himself. Both came nude from the washroom. Kritika gave him my underwear, shorts, and a t-shirt! Both wore inner wears in front of each other with a big smile on their faces. I was surprised!

Ranveer ordered some breakfast over the phone while Kritika went to make tea. Both had breakfast with tea. They were silent but were smiling at each other in between. As soon as they finished breakfast, my Doorbell rang, my maid arrived. Kritika did not want to have any trouble, so, she asked Ranveer to leave. Ranveer readily agreed and kissed on her cheeks. Kritika opened the door while he stood behind it and as soon as maid entered, he left.

Ranveer came back in the afternoon. He kissed Kritika as soon as she opened the door and came in. Kritika sat on the sofa in the drawing room. Ranveer sat next to her and came closer. Kritika wore a beautiful purple dress above the knee length. She was wearing a padded bra which made her boobs look very hot. Ranveer became excited as he came closer to her. He kissed on her cheeks again and held her hand in his hand.

Ranveer asked: Can I remove your dress?

Kritika surprisingly: What?

Ranveer: Yes! Can I remove your dress?

Kritika: Why?

Ranveer: I want to see your beautiful figure.

Kritika: But we just had sex this morning.

Ranveer: Yes. But I want to see you nude, now.

Kritika: But why?

Ranveer: Because you are the most beautiful girl I have ever soon. You look so gorgeous...

Kritika (sarcastically): Do I look bad in clothes?

Ranveer (laughing): No you look more beautiful in clothes but right now, I want to see you nude.

Kritika (teasingly): But I would not remove my dress.

Ranveer: Oh! I see. Can I remove your dress?

Kritika: Noooo...

Ranveer: Yesss...

Kritika: Noooo...

Ranveer: Yessss...

Kritika: Nooo...

Ranveer: Ok, at least, can I just touch your breast?

Kritika (laughingly): No...

Ranveer just grabbed her boobs. He pressed her left nipple gently, took out her boob and started sucking. While sucking the left nipple, he grabbed the right boob and started gently pressing. Kritika moaned! As he was sucking and rubbing her boobs, he pulled her hand and kept on his hard cock. Kritika shyly started rubbing his cock, it was stiff as a rock. With her soft touch, his cock became monster and she could see the big bulge in his shorts.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:19 AM