Adultery Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali
What Kritika said next shocked me. She said that he is very handsome. She added that he can get any girl on this planet. Later I realized that she said this because she wanted to keep him away. Ranveer looked excited and asked what else she liked in him. Kritika replied that she liked his nature as he is a decent guy with a good look.

He pressed her further to ask what else she liked in him to which she said he got an athletic body which is an added advantage to his look. This was quite heart-warming for him. Ranveer reciprocated saying that he liked her body the most as she got hot boobs and slim body. Again she was flattered. I was surprised to hear this conversation! Where were they heading with this conversation? I was worried is she falling for him?

This conversation refreshed Ranveer and he started cuddling her breast. Kritika did not resist at all. Ranveer removed her frock and started kissing on her belly. He moved up and removed her bra and started sucking her boobs. Kritika has aroused again. While sucking her boobs, he undressed.

She looked at his athletic body. He looked hot. His cock was still not fully erect. Her sight fell on his semi erected cock. Ranveer noticed it. He asked if she liked his cock to which she just smiled. He pressed her again and asked if she liked his shaft. She just smiled and closed her eyes.

He got more excited and widened his legs to give her a better view of his big cock. He told her that how after seeing her sexy body his dick becomes big. Kritika looked in awe as his cock grew bigger and thicker. Ranveer pulled her hand and put it on his giant cock. She felt a hot stiff iron rod in her hand. His cock went berserk with the touch of her soft hands.

For the first time, she touched another man's cock in her hand. Her pussy started getting wet with pre-cum. She held his cock more tightly in her hand. Ranveer knew, back of the mind she wants his penis in her pussy! He became over excited and pulled himself over her. He pulled her panty down and put his dickhead on her pussy lips and started rubbing. She desperately wanted to have him inside her, but she was shy. She uplifted her hips to get closer to his cock. Ranveer knew that she cannot wait anymore but he wanted to tease her.

After rubbing her pussy lips for few more seconds, he pushed his dickhead with one strong thrust and filled her pussy, gusshhh. She moaned in pleasure, "aaaahhh..!"

He started with slow strokes and moved his hips in round rhythm. His cock was pounding four walls of her pussy. She started moving her hips and he knew, now it's time to crush her pussy. He started banging her with all this might. Kritika was in another world. Ranveer was making sure that she is enjoying every stroke.

After a few hard strokes, he slowed down and then pounded hard strokes. then slow. hard ..slow. hard slow.hard.slow. hard.slow.hard.

I could see Ranveer's big tight hips were going up and down. Up and down. Up and down.

His big cock looked wet in white cum as he was coming outgoing in. coming out .. going in.

It was quite arousing to see them having wild sex. Both were moaning, "ohhhh .ohhhh ohhh ohhhh.. aaaahhhhh..."

Ranveer fucked her again but this time it was not accidental. He tried to give her maximum pleasure and he was successful. He made sure that Kritika enjoys the most. He made great love. Because of this, Kritika also started liking him. She liked his handsome look and worked out a hot body. I was shocked to see that she wanted him inside her desperately, and he was desperately waiting for this moment. Kritika was ignoring him completely when I was in Pune and he was hurt. But now things have changed. She is falling for him. She looked very relaxed after having sex with him. I got really worried!

After having sex both have lied on the bed. Ranveer again took her hand in his hand and planted a kiss on her cheeks. Kritika closed her eyes. They lied there nude and fell asleep. I watched all this through my camera. I was furious with myself. I did not know what to do? I was angry with Ranveer because he was trying to continue an illegal relationship with her. My plan was to get him to have sex with her one time, only one time. But it seems this plan backfired! I felt helpless.

---------------------------------------

Next day, early morning, I saw Kritika woke up at 6 AM and was surprised to see nude Ranveer lying in her bed with a morning erection. His cock was fully erected. Kritika was bemused to see this view. She went closer to him to have a better view but this awakened Ranveer. He looked at Kritika and smiled at her. He said, she is looking at the most beautiful girl in the world and pasted a kiss on her cheeks. Kritika gave him a smiley look. Sensing that something is wrong, Ranveer looked at his erected cock and laughed out. He said that her nude look made him erected. Before Kritika could say anything Ranveer pulled her over and made her sit on his belly.

As she sat on his belly, he applied spit on his cock and pulled Kritika on his cock. She slowly sat on his cock. Her pussy slowly and smoothly took his cock inside and within a few seconds, his cock was buried in her pussy. He held Kritikas both hands in his hand and slowly started moving his hips. After a few strokes, he stopped and asked her to fuck him. She was surprised!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:18 AM