Adultery Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali
After fucking her for a few minutes, Ranveer changed his position. He put both her legs down and made her relaxed. He again sucked her pussy for a few minutes. My wife was trying to control herself to making loud moan but she couldn't and just made one loud moan. After sucking, he again sat on his knees and pulled her left leg in the air. Her right leg was between his legs.

He again put his dickhead on her pussy. Before he could push his cock, she said, Slowly.

Ranveer said, Yes, and slowly pushed his dickhead.

But his dickhead was too big. He would not go in without a hard push. After trying unsuccessfully for a few seconds, he just made a hard push and slid in.

My wife cried in pain. Ranveer said, Sorry, and waited till she calmed down.

He started licking her left leg which he was holding with one hand. He started slowly fucking her when she calmed down. He was going very slow and then increasing his pace. He felt awesome. After 50-60 strokes, he put her leg on his shoulder and started fucking her. Few strokes later, he put down the left leg and put the right leg in the air with his hand. This time Ranveer made sure that his cock does not come out of her pussy. He was fucking 10 slow strokes followed by 20 faster strokes, again 10 slow strokes followed by 20 faster strokes. My wife might be like those rhythmic strokes.

After fucking her few minutes, he put her leg on the bed. While doing so, his cock came out of her pussy and pre-cum was oozing out from his cock. He became red and all wet with her cum. He pressed both her legs and asked her if she was comfortable. My wife nodded in yes. His cock was looking bigger than ever. He spread her legs and put his dickhead on her pussy. There was fear on her face. He looked at her and bent down on her to lock her lips again. With one hard push, he was in. She could not cry because her lips were locked. When she calmed down he unlocked her lips.

Ranveer started pushing his big hips up and down. He was stroking slowly and after a few strokes, he increased his speed. His big bubble butt was looking awesome. His 10+ inches cock was not in completely.

My wife was in a state of excitement and in course of excitement mood, she bit his ear. He went wild. He started fucking her pussy with all his force. She was in another world. She tightly held his back. This made Ranveer horny and he was about to cum. He looked at her face and saw that she was enjoying every single stroke. He wanted her to cum first but my wife already had one orgasm and took time in getting the second one.

Ranveer could not control himself and cum with a loud moan. But he did not stop. He wanted to make sure that my wife also gets her orgasm so he kept fucking her. His hot white cum was oozing out from her pussy. She liked that hot white cum in her pussy. She held both his hips tightly. Ranveer was giving hard and long strokes. He was tearing her pussy. She started moving her hips with speed. He intensified his speed to maximum. His big cock was still as hard as an iron rod. His fierce strokes made my wife cum. With a loud moan, she cum. He slowed down his strokes so that she can enjoy her orgasm. When she became completely relaxed, he stopped.

He laid the left side of my wife. Both were nude. Ranveer's cock was semi-erect but was still looking hot. She was looking gorgeous nude like a model. Her white nude figure was matching with innocence on her face. She was incredibly looking beautiful. Ranveer pulled her on his right arm. She unhesitatingly put her head on his arm and hand on his chest. He put his left hand on her hand and pressed. She closed her eyes. Ranveer kissed on her forehead. They were quiet and slept like that.

It was quite a show. Ranveer gave maximum pleasure to her. She enjoyed Ranveer's cock in her pussy for the second time. She was relaxed. All I was thinking, where were we going from this. I hooked him up for one time sex but he had her second time. I was just thinking about what would happen next. Would he stop here or would he continue with her whenever I am not there! With this thought, I finished my packing and went to sleep. What happened next is quite interesting.

---------------------------------------

Next early morning, Ranveer got up and left. He did not kiss my wife. I sighed relief. My wife got up around 8 AM. She laid in bed for half an hour. She looked relax. I was surprised to see that she did not have tears in her eyes. With a heavy heart, I took Volvo for Pune. When I reached home, my wife welcomed me with a smile and a kiss on my cheek. This happened after a long time. I also kissed her and said I missed her. She said she also missed me.

I watched her whole afternoon and could see a sea change in her behavior. She was treating me with the utmost respect and dignity. I was quite happy with this. I thanked Ranveer in my heart. I asked if she is ready for great sex. She just smiled. I took her in my arms and headed towards the bedroom. We had great sex.

While having sex, she did not express any gesture of uneasiness. I thought she would hesitate to have sex with me because she had sex with another man last night, but she was just great as if nothing happened yesterday.

In the evening, my doorbell rang. When I opened the door, it was Ranveer. He said, he just wanted to say hello and asked me about my trip. I took him inside. Kritika was surprised to see him. She just said hello and left for the kitchen. After some time, I called her for tea, she fetched tea and sat reluctantly with us. She did not speak anything. I noticed, Ranveer staring at her in the middle of the conversation but she did not look at him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:17 AM