Adultery Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali
After 45 to 50 strokes, my wife was becoming uncomfortable as she was tired of sitting in his lap. She desperately tried to get down from his lock. Ranveer realized that but did not want to stop. He slowed down his speed, bent on his knees and lower my wife on the ground. When she reached closer to the ground, he laid her on the floor and sat on his knees.

It was a big relief for her as she was looking relaxed. Her eyes were closed. Her breasts were swelling up and down because of her high breathing. While laying her down, Ranveer's cock came out. He moved closer to her pussy again with his big cock. He kneeled down between her legs and put his dickhead on the lips of her pussy and saw white pre-cum coming out of her. He rubbed his cock on her pussy and soaked his cock with her cum.

My wife's pre-cum made Ranveer's dick completely white wet. He gently pushed his wet dickhead and easily slid in. My wife grinned in pain. Ranveer started pushing his hips towards my wife, taking her to another world. His cock was coming in and out. It looked like his huge cock took bath in white cum. With each stroke, more cum was coming out and few drops fell on pussy lips. It seems my wife had her first orgasm. She was shuddering with each stroke.

After a few strokes, Ranveer laid down on my wife's body with his wide chest pressing her breasts. He reached her neck and put his lips on her neck. My wife liked his lips touch on her neck. She put her both hands on his back and held him tightly as she liked his weight on her body. Ranveer liked the soft touch of her hands on his back. This made him wild and he started pounding her pussy vigorously.

His huge cock was going in and coming out in speed and my wife seemed to enjoy every bit of his cock's entry into her pussy. His big cock was still out even after entering deeply in her pussy. He did his best to push his cock completely inside but he was too big. He increased his speed. His 10-inch cock was ramming her pussy.

He was continuously pumping his cock with great thunder. My wife moaned in pleasure. She held his muscular body tight while he was thrusting his cock. His initial thrusts were soft and slow but later his thrusts became wild and hard. My dream came true. I wanted someone very handsome guy to fuck my beautiful wife and this was happening.

Ranveer continued with his aggressive thrusting. He changed his position again. He sat down again on his knees and rested my wife's legs on his legs and started fucking her. With each stroke, my wife's breasts were moving in a circle. He desperately wanted to take her breasts in his mouth but was hesitant. He did not want to take any risk of coming out from her pussy. He just liked the sight of her big breasts moving in a rotation.

Ranveer's big cock was burning with sensation but he wanted to just fuck. With each stroke, he was becoming wild. After 5 minutes of missionary stroke, he leaned again on my wife's body and pressed her breasts with his wide chest. This time my wife's boobs were pressing against his muscular nipples.

Ranveer liked soft nipple against his hard nipples. He completely left his weight loose on my wife's body. She moaned. She put her hands on his huge hips and tightened her grip on it. When his hips would go up after each stroke she would press his hips hard to bring him down towards her pussy. Ranveer liked soft hand on his big hips. My wife's tight grip made him horny and his trusts became wilder. Sometimes Ranveer would slow down his speed and next, he would speed up. Whenever he would slow down my wife would move her hips with his speed. He would know that my wife unknowingly wants him to pace up and he would fasten his move. She held Ranveers hips tightly and started moving her pussy fast.

Ranveer knew that she is about to cum. He wanted to give her maximum pleasure and wanted to cum with her so he fastened his move. He was fucking her fiercely. After a few strokes, my wife cum with a loud moan. Ranveer continued fucking and his hips paced up and down like a machine. He held my wife's arms tightly and fastened his pace to fullest. After a few strokes, he also cum with a loud moan. My wife felt a hot stream of cum in her pussy.

Ranveer shot his cum in my wife's pussy. He cum in large quantity. His cum spilled out of my wife's pussy like milk spilling out from a pan. The mixture of my wife's cum and Ranveer's cum became thick and spilled out like flowing thick River. Ranveer's cock was bathed in cum river. Ranveer continued fucking her. With every stroke, more cum would come out from her pussy. Combined cum was spilled all over her outer pussy lips and his big cock and balls were drenched in white cum. With each stroke, cum drops were falling on the wet floor.

After 40 45 strokes, Ranveer completely drained out. He stopped and stayed laid on her. My wife was crushed under his heavyweight but she led him on her. Both were relaxed.

A few minutes later, Ranveer got up and helped my wife to get up. He put on the shower and both stood under the shower. They were silent. Ranveer helped my wife to complete her bath. After bath Ranveer closed shower tap and took my wife in his arm and came out of the bathroom.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:16 AM