Adultery Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali
Finally, I got an idea. I knew that Ranveer takes bath around late morning on weekends as he is at home the whole day. I thought if my wife takes bath at the same time, there is a possibility that something can be done. I bought 5 spy cameras and one battery run cockroach toy. I fixed cameras in each room including one in the bathroom. I also hid cockroach toy behind a wooden bat in the corner of my bathroom.

Since I had access to Ranveer's flat, I fixed one camera in his bathroom when he was not at home. I could watch any activity anywhere in my flat on my laptop. I could also watch over Ranveer's bathroom. I did my homework well and was waiting for this coming weekend. When Friday came, I phoned my wife to inform that I have to go to Mumbai for an emergency meeting. I came home rushing, did my packing and left for Mumbai.

Finally the next morning, the D day has arrived. I was very excited as well as anxious. I was ready by 10 AM and switched on my Laptop. I called my wife around 10:30 AM and said that my meeting would get over late in the evening so I would be able to come by midnight. I asked her to be ready for great sex and be prepared as I am going to eat her pussy badly. This was an indirect sign to get her pussy shaved so I could suck her. She blushed and said that she is very busy. I knew she would directly go to the bathroom to shave off her private parts. She did exactly the same.

She went to the bathroom, started removing her clothes. She removed her nightgown. Her breasts were looking very tight in a pink bra. The moment she undid her bra, her big boobs jumped out of it. Her nipples were pink and soft. She removed her panty. Her white big ass was looking gorgeous. She started removing pubic hair. After cleaning, her pussy was looking pink. I was hard. It was going to be 11 AM. I was just hoping that Ranveer should come to his bathroom. Meanwhile, my wife finished shaving her armpits and started taking shower. She put shower gel on her body and gently rubbing it all over her body. Water drops were drizzling from her body.

I started rubbing my member. Then there comes Ranveer. He removed his lower n vest. He was wearing thongs. After brushing teeth, he removed his thong to take shower. For the first time, I saw him nude. He has really worked well on his body. He got a wide chest with broad shoulders. His arms were really looking big. His six pack was not very bulgy but looked good. He got big bubble butts and strong thighs. Overall, he was looking like a hunk. His dick also looked big. It looked like that recently he had shaved his pubic hair, his clean shaved dick and balls were looking great.

He started applying shower gel on his body and I thought it's the right time now. I pressed on remote to make cockroach toy move towards my wife. I could see that the toy was moving towards my wife and it looked like a real one. My wife was busy taking a shower and all of sudden she screamed when she saw it. Her scream was very loud. Ranveer stopped taking bath to see who was screaming. My wife screamed again. Ranveer correctly figured out that it was my wife.

Ranveer ran out of washroom hurriedly, covering his waist with a towel. Ranveer already had the master key of my flat so he directly rushed towards my flat. Water drops were falling on stairs from his body. He almost slipped but did not fall. He reached my flat and quickly opened the door with the master key. Since the main door was closed, my wife did not close the bathroom door. Ranveer direct rushed towards the bathroom from where screams were coming.

As Ranveer entered the bathroom, he was left stunned. He saw my wife standing nude. He never imagined that he would see her nude. He saw that my wife was trembling with fear. As soon as she saw Ranveer, she again screamed and fingered towards cockroach. Ranveer just looked at the cockroach and smiled. He took a wooden bat lying in the corner of the bathroom and crushed him. The poor Toy was dead. Ranveer threw it in the commode and flushed it. Then he went towards my wife and she ran towards him, she almost slipped but Ranveer forwarded his big arms. She fell on his arms. Ranveer pulled her up and made her sit in his arms. He was holding her with his strong arms and she clung to him like a kid.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:15 AM