Adultery Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali
One day my wife was not at home and I was in the showers. I heard someone singing, I wanna pussy tonight I wanna pussy tonight.

I closed the shower to see from where this sound was coming. He was my new neighbor and incidentally, his name was also Ranveer. I jumped in excitement with the mere thought of hooking him up with my wife because he was very handsome. He just moved in a few months back on the first floor. He lives alone. He is well built and taller than me. He regularly goes to the gym and has a muscular body. He is educated decent guy with a good look.

The building I live in has a similar design for all the flats. Bathrooms are built on the same side with glass windows, which are usually open for ventilation. So, if anyone sings or takes bath his immediate neighbor would get to know if he is also in the bathroom. I did not know much about him, so, I decided to investigate more about him before taking any decision. That very same day, I ran into him and just said hello to him. To my surprise, he said that he has seen me in Mumbai. He said that he is from Mumbai and got the new job of architecture in Pune. His parents live in Mumbai. I told him that we are living the same lives as I leave my family here when I go to Mumbai and he left his family to work here. We both laughed and went our ways. I was convinced that he is the perfect guy for my girl. Now I made a point to say hello to him whenever I ran into him and he also reciprocated.

One day I was going to the supermarket in my car and I saw Ranveer walking on the street. I stopped my car and scrolled down window pen and asked him where he was going. He was going in the same direction, so I asked him if he wants to hop in. He readily came and sat with me in the front seat.

We started chatting about how life is going on and moved from topic to topic. All of sudden an idea struck my mind. This was the best time to show him some of my wife's pics. I gave my phone to him and asked him to click my pic with a driving pose. He readily agreed and took my phone to click the pic. When he exited camera, he saw my wife's pic on phones wallpaper. In this pic, my wife was wearing a beautiful short black dress and was looking very hot. He asked me who is she. I told him that she is my wife. He complimented me saying that she is very pretty. I thanked and asked him if he wants to see more pics he can go to the photo gallery. He did that. In the photo gallery, I had lots of her pics in different poses and backgrounds.

There was one pic in which she was wearing shorts and a vest. Her big breasts were quite visible through the vest and could erect anyone. Ranveer stared at that pic for a few minutes and I could see the big bulge in his pants. After a while, he said that she is very beautiful and added that he wishes if he can also get such a beautiful wife. It made me very proud of my wife. I said that he would definitely get a nice girl. Ranveer's destination came and before he got down, I invited him for a cup of tea in this coming weekend and he readily agreed.

I was eagerly waiting for the weekend. On Saturday morning, I told my wife how gorgeous she looks in that black dress. She blushed. I knew she is going to wear it today. She was falling in my trap and she wore that black dress after the shower. I did not tell her that Ranveer was coming otherwise she would never wear it. Around 11 AM, when Ranveer came she was surprised as she did not know him. I introduced him to her and apologetically said that I forgot to inform her about his coming.

She angrily left for the kitchen. When I followed her she said, why not I told her before and said that she would change her dress. I stopped her and tried to make her understand that it would not look good as he has already seen her in that dress and it would look very rude. Reluctantly she gave in. I went to the drawing room and started chatting with Ranveer. My wife fetched tea and served. Ranveer was constantly staring at her breast and semi-nude legs. I was glad to see that he was staring at my wife.

I told my wife that Ranveer is an architect. My wife looked at him and started asking him where he studied architecture. Both were chatting about it for a long time as my wife also studied architecture. After an hour, Ranveer left and I started talking about him, that how decent he was. My wife did not say much at this point.

Next day when I was leaving for Mumbai, I ran into him again. He thanked for tea and said that he really enjoyed with us. I told him that when I come back from Mumbai, I would invite him for lunch. He became very excited and said that he would look forward to the same. While going, I gave him the Master key of my house to him for an emergency. He said that he was honored with my gesture and gave his flats master key to me for the same reason. When I came back from Mumbai, I invited him for lunch. My wife prepared good food and she talked to Ranveer for hours about architecture. After spending the entire afternoon, Ranveer left. When he left, my wife said, He is a decent guy.

I knew this is the time I should take the next step. But it was not an easy task. I did not know how to ask Ranveer about this. I was afraid, what he would think of me that I was offering my wife to him. Though he would be pleased to have sex with my wife I would not be able to make any eye contact with him in the future. So, I gave up the idea of directly approaching him and started planning something other.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:15 AM