Adultery Rain by QuantumTruth11
Once inside her, I didn't bother taking it slow. Both of us were being driven by our lust and her walls gripped me with a fervor I hadn't experienced in a long time.

I lay her full against the granite table and pressed myself onto her soft body, roughly grinding my groin -- feeling our pelvic bones and the springiness of our stomach. I felt her large and squishy breasts against my chest and felt her nipples chafe against mine as I kissed her and slowly rotated my hips.

After a moment, she broke our kiss and wrapped her arms and legs around my body, bringing my head to her neck. I wanted to suck on her skin, but I was sane enough to stop myself. I couldn't leave a hickey.

Instead, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and began pumping into her as I raised my head to look into her glazed eyes. But her eyes were unfocussed, and her mouth lay open as she moaned continuously. The wet smacking of her hips, the timbre and pitch of her moans, and the splashes of rain, made better music than the one from the street below.

Finally, I felt the telltale signs of a female orgasm. Her body tensed and her fingers dug into my back. Her walls clenched and I felt her grow damper as she let out a tiny scream and shuddered.

A surge of electricity raced through my body and I tried to pull out, but she gripped me with her legs. So, I dug into her body and let go, releasing myself into her depths.

We went back downstairs, took a shower together -- in silence, and ate our Italian lunch. Varsha came back later that evening and we fucked again. I did say she was my girlfriend for the day.

However, as promised, things went back to normal the next morning, and we never spoke about it again. Varsha cooked Dinesh an elaborate meal when he returned, and their relationship seemed to improve over the next couple of weeks, despite the flashes of guilt that passed over Varsha's face whenever I was around.

We had a small party with friends, the day before I left, and Dinesh and Varsha accompanied me to the cab. I shook Dinesh's hand and Varsha came up to me before I got on.

"Goodbye Bhayya! Visit us when you can," she said, standing tip toe and planting a quick kiss on my cheek.

Author's thoughts: I certainly don't think that what we did was right, but I do not know how bad it was. Either way, I guess most of you won't be reading this if you were averse to adultery :P. Regardless, I do believe that it is awful to intentionally hurt your loved ones, especially when they place their trust on you. So please don't use this story as a justification to cheat, whether you're a man or a woman.

Feel free to critique my writing and comment on my morality, but please don't go into a tirade about it.

If people like this story, I may have other's to tell.

Read the next part only if you're interested in knowing which part was made up.

1. We didn't actually fuck in the rain, and we went back to get a condom. But it is more risqué to write a bareback scene out in the open.

2. There was no blowjob involved.

3. Her real name isn't Varsha, but I thought it'd go well with the rain.

4. The dialogue is not exact. I can't remember the exact words that were spoken a couple of years back.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:07 AM