Adultery Rain by QuantumTruth11
Loud music flared from the streets below. Street music is a thing in India.

Woh Lamhe Woh Baatein. It was an old rain related song from my childhood; One of the few hindi songs I still listened to.

"This is such a terrible idea. I love it," her voice lilted in her accent.

The rain quickly seeped through her modest salwar, making it stick to her curvaceous body. I could see the clear outline of her bra and her fulsome breasts. Spurred by the music, I impulsively took her hand in mine and placed another on her waist.

She blushed but did not push me away.

I led her around in an unpolished waltz and she didn't seem to mind my clumsy footwork, as she followed.

"I need to teach you some Bhangra or something," she laughed. But soon the two of us were lost in the music and the unsteady flow of our bodies through the rain.

As the song came to an end, I twirled her around and pulled her in. Her body crashed into mine and her breasts pressed into my chest. She looked up, eyes wide in surprise, and I came to my senses.

"I am so sorry," I hurriedly said and tried to pull away from her, but she clutched onto my soggy shirt.

"Vicky... Do you like me?" she asked shyly, her eyes averting for a millisecond before coming back to mine. Another song began in the streets, but the music somehow went into the background as I simply gazed into her eyes. All I could hear was the pattering of the heavy raindrops.

Her rain drenched curly hair looked lustrous and her thick lashes were heavy with water. A big drop of water flowed down her forehead, ran down her nose crease and dripped down her upper lip. My eyes were pulled to her heavy reddish-brown lower lip as the droplet hung for a moment, before splashing on her chin.

I responded to her question the only way I could. I leaned down and kissed her.

She hesitantly sucked on my upper lip as I grasped her lower lip between mine and lightly ran my tongue across it, tasting her. I never felt lips so full and the sweet scent of her breath drove me nuts.

I pulled her closer and sought entrance with my tongue. She lightly parted her lips and I dove in for her tongue. She responded by meeting my tongue with hers and they rolled and intertwined as our lips devoured each other's.

It was only after the song ended that we remembered to breathe and pulled back gasping for breath.

"Compared to you, Dinesh is definitely a virgin," she panted with a wry look on her face.

In another world, I may have grinned at her compliment, but Dinesh's name brought me to my senses.

"Varsha. This is wrong. We shouldn't."

She looked at me and I gave her a sorrowful smile, letting her know my desire for her, and my inability to proceed further.

She studied me intensely before turning around and heading for the door. I quietly followed her, but contrary to my expectations, Varsha locked the door and turned around.

"Vicky... Do you remember the question I asked you a few months back?" she asked, leaning against the door and looking down. I remained silent and she continued, "I took your suggestion and directly asked Dinesh. Turns out he had a girlfriend in the US. Apparently, she is now married to some sorry sap who thinks she is a virgin. I made a ruckus that day even though I realized that I should be happy that he didn't lie to me.

For all his faults Dinesh is nice and truthful. But I am a terrible woman, Vicky," she said, tears leaking down her face. "I am jealous, and I hate him for having been with another woman. I tried, Vicky, but I can't reconcile with the fact. I have been treating him poorly for the past few months and I hate myself for it. The only solution I can think of is to sleep with another man."

"Varsh..."

"And you're the only one I could do it with, Vicky. Do you know why?" she asked, finally looking at my face. I could see the raw emotion in her now reddened eyes. The rain water merged with her tears and flew down in larger globules.

I shook my head, completely dumbstruck by her words.

"Because I think in another life, if I had met you earlier, I would've fallen in love with you. Maybe I already do."

Her confession hit me a like waterfall and I stared at her stupefied. I did not know how to respond, and I struggled with my conscience. I was quite liberal with my sexuality, but such egregious cheating was a step a below my bottom line. However, the look of extreme vulnerability on her face made me reach a decision. I knew her thinking was convoluted, but I understood the bipolarity it arose from. Maybe it would really help her.

"I would've loved to date you if you were single, Varsh," I told her honestly, and I saw her visibly cringe, expecting my rejection. I sighed and continued, "We can do this, Varsh, but only on one condition. This can be the only time and we should never talk about this if you plan on continuing your relationship with Dinesh."

Varsha nodded, looking almost relieved. But facing the fact that she was going to have sex with someone other than her husband, she suddenly lost all the confidence the movie seemed to have given her. She stood there awkwardly, glancing at anything but at my face.

So, I walked up and scooped her up in my arms. She was light as a feather, and I was strong. The size of my arms easily covered her biceps.

She gave a light squeal and clung onto my neck as I took her to the granite round table. I placed her on the table and pulled the parasol away, chucking its collapsed form to the side.

"For today, you're unmarried and dating me," I told her, lightly caressing her wet cheek. I sneaked my hand under her hair and pulled her towards me by her nape, kissing her again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:07 AM