Adultery Rain by QuantumTruth11
Days went by and Varsha still called me 'Bhayya' but our friendship had returned to our previous comfort. Dinesh seemed to be aware of it, but he didn't really seem to mind or harbor any doubts. Not that our behavior ever indicated a need such doubts.

"Are you a virgin?" Varsha suddenly asked me during one of our lunch 'dates' when Dinesh was not around. It came out of nowhere and surprised me out of the chicken leg I was gnawing on. Sex or anything to do with had never been involved in our conversations. It was almost forbidden.

"What?" I exclaimed as heat began to rise in my ears. I had never been overly conscious about such things, but it was different with Varsha and Indian women.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked again. A blush began to creep up her cheeks, but she did not avert her gaze.

"No. Far from that," I replied, unable to figure out where it was going.

Varsha nodded, rather gave me the Indian bob of her head, seemingly satisfied with my answer. "Do you think Dinesh was, before we married?"

"Varsh. I don't know," I replied honestly. "Even if I did, you should know that I would've said the same."

Varsha bobbed her head again, taking a finger to her lips and biting on her nail in contemplation. She was a quick eater and she had already finished her food and washed her hands. "I was a virgin. You know... before we married. I really need to know if Dinesh was."

"You really should talk to Dinesh about that. Asking his friends is not a good idea... But why does it even matter? I would've thought that you were above such old fashioned views. Are you afraid that he is going to cheat on you? I really don't think Dinesh is the type, even if he wasn't a virgin before," I said, trying to give a quick but harmless conclusion to the topic.

"You don't know that. Besides, I am not asking because I care about his virginity. I just think he is a hypocrite sometimes. He always talks about purity and such nonsense, but I know he's had girlfriends in the US. Anyways, I am sorry about putting you in a spot. I won't ask you such things again," she said in a pout, her ears and eyes flaring in anger.

"Varsh," I said to her after a moment of consideration. She was a good friend and I didn't want leave things at that, despite my discomfit. "You can talk to me about anything, and I will always lend you my ear. But please don't ask me things that Dinesh may tell me in confidence. It is not going to do any of us any good."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Rain by QuantumTruth11 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-03-2019, 11:07 AM