Adultery Sadist*** Completed
Jana: You are wearing everything matching to your dress.
He started kissing her. Pavithra was holding herself for all these time, but when he started kissing her, he pushed his face. Jana got angry.
Jana: Enough on gentle with you. Bitch, I think you like wild. Let’s play wild.
Pavithra felt humiliated by him calling her bitch. She started thinking about the society calling her bitch. Jana grabbed her hard and unknots her underskirts. When he tried to pull down, she holds his hand.
Jana: Take you hands. Enough with your drama of acting like a faithful wife. You have sucked the dick of Praveen sir more than your husband.
Anger raised in the eyes of Pavithra. She took the hands from her underskirt and punched Jana.  Jana got hurt.
Jana: You bitch. Hitting me..
He grabbed her neck and pushes her towards the wall. Her underskirt fell down and her legs got stuck in it. She fell back but got supported by the wall. Her back head hit the wall. She felt like a current passing through her head. Jana stunned for a moment but he recovered immediately and starts rubbing her head.  She was standing in her panty and bra.  She didn’t show the resistance to stop Jana due to extreme pain in her head.  Jana rubs her head very hard.
Jana: Mam. This was unnecessary. I will not backup from my decision. You can do whatever you want after going.
Suddenly her mobile started ringing from her bag.
Pavithra: Jana. Please let me take the phone. It might be my father in law.
Jana: You are not going to pick any phone. You want to speak with your husband? I will dial for you.
He took the phone and shows Arun number in Turkey and dialled. I have enough balance to call international call.
Pavithra: Please Jana. What are you doing? Please don’t do this.
Jana disconnected the call.
Pavithra: How you got his international number?
Jana: Madam. What you think, I was doing while you get fucked by Praveen?  I have read many messages of your phone while you kept you phone in drawing room. I have all contact of you.  I will finish you and your family before gets caught by security officer. If you cooperated, I guaranteed that everything will be in between us. No one will come to know about our relationship including my boss. He throws the underskirt of Pavithra lying in floor with his leg and carries her in his hand and placed her in bed. He removed his vest and entered the bed then came on top of her. He conceals her shattered hair and started kissing. Pavithra didn’t show any resistance. He kissed her face madly and brings his face down to her neck. He kissed her neck and brings his face on top of boobs. He grabs her boobs with hand. He started pressing it. Due to his excitement, he started pressing hard. Pavithra felt pain but she didn’t react.  Jana removed the bra straps from her shoulder and pulls the bra down to make boobs free. Pavithra was feeling disgust when his precum dick rubs her body.  Jana grabbed her naked boobs in his hands and enjoys pressing for some time then started sucking it. Jana started sucked it softly but gradually become hard.  She started getting pain.
Pavithra: Jana slowly.
Jana: You started enjoying?
Pavithra abused him in mind. Jana took her nipple in his mouth and gave a gentle bite before sucking. Her boobs and nipples got soaked with his saliva.  After done with her boobs, he started kissing her navel and his hands hold her panty.
Pavithra: Please leave me.
Jana: Pavithra. I request you to enjoy. Please don’t make to use force. One more time you provoke me, I don’t guarantee what I do.
Pavithra withdraws her hand from her panty. He removed and spread her legs. He was standing on his knees in between her legs. She didn’t shave properly.
Jan was waiting for this moment for long. Seeing real and in video has lot difference. Pavithra is very fair and hold the size 36:28:34. She got extra fat in her belly. She is also taller than average girls. Jana bends down and started licking her legs. She felt very disgust with his act. Jana kissed and licked her legs then reaches the thighs.  He kissed her thighs and brings his face to her pussy. Pavithra made an effort to stop him but Jana removes her hand then brings his mouth on her pussy. She felt itchy and tickle due to his moustache hitting her pussy lips.
Jana: You are enjoying? You are already wet.
When Jana started licking, she started feeling the pleasure but she controls her. Jana didn’t show any hurry in finishing off quickly. He was not sure about his next opportunity so he took his time. He put in tongue inside pussy and started licking inside. Pavithra closed eyes and tried her best not to enjoy any moments. When his moustache hit inside her pussy, she brings her hands on Jana’s head and pushed him back.
Jana: You don’t want to get climax soon? I told you earlier, stay calm. You will enjoy it.
He took his face from her pussy. He got up from his position and keeps three pillows together. He instructed her to keep the head on it and she does.  Jana went on knees in between her shoulder. He was almost sitting in top of her boobs and brings his dick towards her mouth.
Jana: It is your time to suck it.
Pavithra was not expecting this. Pavithra was feeling breath less due to his weight in her body.  Jana brings forward and his dick touched her face. Pavithra feels omitting sensation and she expressed it.
Jana: You are behaving like you have never done before.  My dick is clean. I washed it properly before you come. She turns her face to side to avoid direct contact with her nose and lips.  Jana placed his hands under her face and tried to turn towards his dick but she uses her full power from stop turning. Jana used his power and turns her face and placed his dick on her lips. She closed her lips with her hand. Jana holds her both hands and brings it back to her head. She was feeling pain in her hands. She begged him to leave but he shows no mercy. When he brings his dick again she closed her mouth tightly.
Jana: Open your mouth. Otherwise, I will urinate in your mouth.
She didn’t open her mouth. Jana started shouting very high.
Jana: Bitch. Open your mouth.
Pavithra got scared on his voice. She thought of someone hearing the voice. She opens it and his Lund entered her mouth. He started fucking her mouth. His dick started hitting her throat and she was feeling vomiting. She started pushing Jana very hard. Jana saw her eyes getting wide opens due to lack of breath and he withdraws his dick. As soon as his dick came out of her mouth, she coughed. Jana got from her and turns her. Jana saw that Pavithra is still in vomiting sensation. Before he gets into her body, she turns her body back. Jana felt very disappointed for not getting pleasure of oral sex. He decided to enjoy it after the girls gets fully converted to his slave. He spread her legs and brings his dick on top of pussy. Pavithra was wet. He pushed his dick into her pussy.
Jana: Madam. Tell me. What is the rank of my dick? Am I third person to enter into your pussy or more number of dicks entered?
Pavithra gave dislike look at his face.
Jana: Don’t feel bad. I was just excited to know the number. That’s all.
He started pushing his dick inside. Due to her lack of cooperation, his dick didn’t enter. When, his similar result on his third attempt he becomes ferocious. He kept his dick and pushed with force. His dick breaches the resistance of her muscle and enters into her pussy. He lies on top of her and started fucking her. He took her lips in mouth and continues to fuck her. He sucks and pulls her lips. Jana started to moan loud and increased his speed. Pavithra couldn’t control her leak. Jana moans loud and ejaculates in her pussy. He continues to fuck until he finishes his last drop of semen. Pavithra got relief when he got up from her body. She remains in her position. She couldn’t control her tears after thinking about the past one hour. Jana came and sat near to her. Before she could react, he took few selfie of her with him.
Pavithra: Please don’t take picture. I did what you told. Please don’t ruin me.
Jana: You didn’t do anything. All I did. You didn’t cooperate with me. You get ready, I will drop you.
Before she answered, he got up and went to drawing room with his dress. Pavithra got up and closed the door. She took her mobile and called Praveen but was switched off. She went to bathroom and clean herself the wear her sari. When she came out, she got stunned by her picture in TV.
Jana: Don’t make any noise. Come and sit here.
He pointed her to sit near to him in sofa. When she saw her reluctant to come, he open the you tube in TV.
Jana: One click is enough to ruin your life but I will not do it. Trust me. Come and sit here. I will not repeat.
Pavithra came and sat next to him. He put his hands on her shoulder and holds on to his body.
Jana: Listen carefully. No one should know about our relationship. Understood?
Pavithra nodded her head.
Jana: Good. Do you want to ask anything to me?
Pavithra still nodded her head.
Jana: Good. Will you come to my place on my call?
Pavithra: Jana. Please spare me. I have a kid who is just turning five. I beg you.
Jana turns his head and wiped her tears.
Jana: Please don’t cry. I can’t see you crying. I love kids. Bring him next time.
He kissed her eyes and licked her tears. He shows his tasty expression to her. Pavithra was trying to take her face back but he blocked with his hands in her shoulder.
Jana: I will take good care of you. You have to trust me. Bring your kid along with you next time. I can also play with him.
Her kid face came in front of her eyes. She started weeping fast.
Pavithra: Please…. Jana…
Jana: Oh no.. Don’t cry. Keep your head in my lap.
He started pulling her down to his lap. He was doing like caring her but she can feel the power putting in her neck.  He was still in his vest. She didn’t resist and Jana got success in resting her head on his lap. Jana adjusted his seating position and kept her cheeks on top of his dick. He put one hands into her sari and hols her waist. He bring his another hand on her head and started adjusting the shattered hairs.
Pavithra: Jana. I need to go..
Jana: Yes. You have to fast. I don’t want you to get late.
Pavithra tried to get up but he holds her head.
Jana: Don’t take your all inners. Keep one pair for me.
Pavithra: Jana, I need to go.
Jana: Yes. I know. We will go. I must say one thing. You should wear only sari. You are good in sari. You shouldn’t wear such padded bra under blouse. See this.
He brings his hands from waist to her boobs. He pressed it.
Jana: Your nipples are good and pointy when erected. You must use light bra for brings your boobs shape and beauty.
Jana released her.
Jana: Get up. I will show you.
He made her sit gain and he went on knees in front of her.
Pavithra: I need to go. Open the door.(Voice rose)
Jana: Please don’t shout. I can hear you. I already told that we will go. Listen to me first.
He removed the pin of pallu and pulls it down. His hands went on back and started unhooking.
Pavithra: Stop it Jana.
She tried to get up. He pushed her to sofa and made her to sit.
Jana: Don’t get up unless, I told. You won’t understand until you face the reality. I am done with you.
He went and sat on sofa and started looking at TV. He took his mobile in hand. He disconnects his network.
Jana: Come. See what I am doing?
He shows his mobile to her. She can see his Whatsapp and a picture is uploading. She saw the name of the receiving person as Arun. She jumps from hear seat and hols his leg.
Pavithra: I beg you. Please don’t do it.
He indicated her to don’t make noise.
Jana: Will you obey me without any drama.
Pavithra: Please delete the photo.
Jana: Yes or no
Pavithra: yes.
He turns his mobile to her with the deleted status.
Jana: Now onwards, I don’t want to hear No. Understand
Pavithra: yes.
Jana: Good. You are wearing sari very good.
Pavithra was still in floor holding his legs. He holds his hands on her face. He wiped her tears with his fingers.
Jana: Come closer.
He pulled her face towards him and she didn’t resist.
Jana: Oh Darling don’t cry. Your sari will get dirty. Do one thing. Remove and sit.
Jana took his hands from Pavithra. She looked at his face but he didn’t pay attention to her. He took the mobile in hand and starts doing something. She got up and removed her sari. Jana was paying his attention indirectly during her removing the sari.
When she was about to sit in front of him, Jan told her to wait.
Jana: remove your blouse and bra.
She removed. He indicated her to kneel down in front of him and she does.
Jana: I want you to go back home happy like you come. See your face now. Very shabby.
Jana: I want to test your loyalty. If I sad. I want to suck your boobs. What you will do?
Pavithra looked at his face for mercy.
Jana: Ok. I will teach you. Hold you boob with your hand.

She holds her boobs.
Jana: Good. Now bring it to my mouth. If I say boobs, you must hold full boob and bring to my mouth. If I say nipple, you must hold the boobs and bring your nipple to my mouth. Understand.
She shakes her head.
Good: Bring your boobs.
Pavithra got up and brings her boobs to his mouth.
Jana: wait. Remove your underskirt.
She removed it.
Jana: Now bring you boobs.
She brings her boobs to his face. He sucked it.
Jana: Good.
Her mobile started ringing again. He instructed her to pick the phone. Her in-laws were on other end. Jana understands that it is already late for her to go home.
She assured them to reach within half an hour.
Jana: Now you are good to go.
Pavithra felt a relief in her mind. He got up from sofa and kissed her.
Jana: Don’t worry. Nothing will happen. Do one favour to me.
Saying this he sat on sofa again. He pulls his dick out of vest.
Jana: Kneel down and bring you face near to it (Pointing his dick)
She followed his instruction. He holds her head and guided to his dick.
Jana: Suck it as you like it.
Pavithra took his dick in mouth by closing her eyes. She started giving him blowjob. Jana hols his hands on her head.
Jana: You are doing very good now. Do it fast.
He started encouraging her to do it fast. He moans loud. He didn’t bother to pull his dick out from her mouth. He guided her to increase the speed and of loaded inside her mouth. He holds her head tightly to stops her from withdrawing the mouth. She don’t have the options to spit thus she drank.
Jana: Now. I am happy. Now go and get dress well. Ensure that you should not be shabby look.
Pavithra got ready fast and neat. Jana opens the door and said good bye. She rushed to home.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sadist*** Completed - by ktmguy2019 - 07-08-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by HB201415 - 07-08-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Penetration - 07-08-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 10-08-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 12-08-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 13-08-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 15-08-2020, 06:13 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 15-08-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Dhundari - 15-08-2020, 08:27 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 15-08-2020, 06:03 PM