Poll: Should I carry out my fantasy
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.95%
17 80.95%
No
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Really want to fuck mom
(08-07-2019, 08:33 AM)Ramu1800 Wrote: Hi guys I'm genuinely interested in fucking mom as she is irresistible for me any tips to go about doing it

I can understand your urge bro. Even thinking of fucking own mom gives immense pleasure. The orgasm that we reach thinking mom is irresistible. My attraction towards my mom started at age when I don't even to pee on my own. At that age Itself I started to peek in my mom's body and imagine touch all over her though I was not aware of sex. Since days passed and I came to know what is meant by sex and stuffs. My lust for my mom also grew with my age. I adore every Inches of my mom,my lust on her was too wild that even her smell made me cum. I use to touch my mom in her sleep often.

I was in high school at that time. It was a public holiday. My mom use to take an afternoon nap after her lunch. That day was total shutdown so no power at home and horrible it was summer season too. We were sweating more. So mom removed her pallu and unhooked her blouse hooks and slept. That sight of her enormous heavy boobies with sweat drops all over it. It made me mad. Usually I touch my mom in her sleep. But that will be like a slight touch without hint. But that day I got really mad and was not thinking anything expect grabbing those lovely boobies. Without a second thought I grabbed her boobs and squeezed it so hard. She woke up and gave me a slap that my neck could break.

We didn't talk for few days. I got so guilty and wanted to ask sorry for it. I went to my mom and said sorry. She asked why I behaved like that. I confessed her that I'm lusting and want to have sex with her. She can gave me a slap and said "I'm your mother" you for got that?? I got puzzled and don't know what to talk further. Then I stopped lusting for a while and acted as a normal son. After few months she too forgot the trauma happened between us and she also got normal.

But again I started to lust on her. I started to talk her about,that I couldn't control and I need her at least one time in my life. I begged her, even blackmile her that I will do something to myself is she didn't accept my lust. But every time it will be either advice from her or she will cry. I got tried of it and I realized that I'm torching her for my lust. So to end up this I joined in a hostel at my college days. There I found a lovely girl and got in Love with her. But even-though my lust from my mom never faded. While fucking MY GF I place my mom's face on her. Never confessed her about it. Days passed like that and I got married too.

My wife got pregnant in few months and went to her mom's place. Since I was alone My mom came to take care of me. It was only me and my mom. My desires again started to erupt like volcano.I felt like teen again. I started to spy my mom again and masturbated like a teen who just discovered masturbation. I wanted to get so close to my mom but this time I put my lust aside and started to treat her special. I took her out often,getting her new dresses, spending so much time with her,complimented her often. I started to treat her as my wife. I started to be too sentimental to her,that

"I miss her so much,I want to be her son again. I want to pamper me as a baby" She always got touched by my words. I will sleep on her lap sometimes or we gossip something. Like this days passed we both got so much affectionate. One day while chit chatting she casually said after my marriage everything changed. I said no I didn't change am still that son to you. she laughed and said yeah and a husband too and soon a father. I again insisted no am that son still,marriage didn't change me. I still see you like the way I have seen before. She got silent for a while and said you are married now,you must erase such erase such topics.

I told her I can't erase my love on her and I think of her all the time. I got bold and told her that even while fucking my wife I think of you,I can't ever stop thinking of you. she told me to stop this topic.But I wanted to do a drama.I started to cry and said

"Mom you know how much I love you. I know I have bothered you a lot but that is also due to love. I didn't know to express that at that time. I'm not just lusting for you ,I adore. I fell in love with my wife because she resembled you. Every time I fuck her I think of you only. Why can't you understand my love. This is just one life. This time i'm your son. There are lost of mom's who help their son desire,Won't you be happy to help me. Please don't be stubborn mom. Please I beg you"

I said this and went to room and locked it. Next day I didn't have food nor looked at my mom face even. The home was very silent. She insisted me to eat but I didn't. She then tried to feed me and started to talk

"What you are asking is dear. No mom and son should do this. It may happen in some places but I don't want to commit that sin. My soul won't allow it. I can't offer you my body which you came into this world. But I can do only one thing for you. That too it's for your desire,I love you so much and I know you love me to core. I have been always proud of you. I always think you are responsible. I don't want you to suffer with a lust that not gonna happen but I will help you to ease off"

I asked how??

She told me to wait in my room.Meanwhile she fed me and she also ate. I was surprised that mom gonna offer something to me. I got really excited an lot of thoughts were crippling in my mind that what she gonna do. She came inside room with a bowl full of oil and told me to lower my shorts. Damn I got high. She poured oil on my cock and started to rub it. Fuck I got rock hard within a second. A scene that I have imagined my whole life. Mom touching my dick. Her face was so calm as if she use to do this to be often. I was full tensed and excited. 

She said " I'm doing this to ease off your lust ,this doesn't mean I accepted for everything. Remember this I will never go beyond this and you should not ask anything beyond this. I trust you won't make me feel guilty for helping you"

I promised I won't. She then continued her action and started to beat my cock. Fuck that sensation and feel made my dick to scatter into pieces. I moaned so hard and blew a heavy load. That was our initial point. Then after that I often get handjobs from her. That became a very regular normal act between us. She jerk me while we chit chat,while watching TV,while driving etc.... Whenever where ever we get chance she finish it with her hands. we both got so much comfortable with it. I had never asked anything beyond her hand action. Don't want to ruin the pleasure I have now.

From my experience I don't know having sex with mom is possible or not but If you approach her with love sure some pleasureful act can happen.
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 4 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Really want to fuck mom - by Ramu1800 - 08-07-2019, 08:33 AM
RE: Really want to fuck mom - by ABCDXYZ - 09-07-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Really want to fuck mom - by thyroid - 09-07-2019, 02:19 AM
RE: Really want to fuck mom - by rajsahoo30 - 09-07-2019, 07:25 AM
RE: Really want to fuck mom - by Pratik Patil - 31-03-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Really want to fuck mom - by ABCDXYZ - 09-07-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: Really want to fuck mom - by Ashi34 - 11-07-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Really want to fuck mom - by shrimarathi - 13-07-2019, 08:36 AM
RE: Really want to fuck mom - by jumpinpump - 05-10-2019, 04:51 PM