Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
Quote:fasterboy

Whole plot is built and start from financial crisis which could lead them maximum losing their over budget house. However while have no job vivek and sanjana were well qualified and at-least they could do low earning job below than their qualification, get a enough amount to carry them live with their children. But they choose to loose wife's chastity to save house. In last all knowing that crisis and vivek's jobless status was planned by anand they simply ignore that fact besides thanks to him Oh kind mr anand for leaving sanjana after fucking while you could have sanjana & kids lifetime. What to justify not getting vivek hero in public opining you put unnecessarily cuckold plot that from nowhere suddenly appear & stuck to grudge vivek. ]
And well well mr. anand. He has a special x-ray, gama, beta and all other galaxy's ray through which his eyes clearly scans to women from outside their garment that which-one is able and needy to take his gigantic organ. Also whom husband is not pleasurable to their wife so it's duty to anand to satisfy them.
At best A man above 60 year who is chain smoker and drink full scotch bottle ( 4 quarter in single sit) for year but not even got erectile dysfunction ( it is common to heavy drinker or smoker) and bulling his cock like bull does in chauraha than young men who doesn't smoke
breville1
Excellent!! Excellent!! Glad you put your thoughts down. So many of us get involved in the stories we read. We compare them to our own real life experiences and beliefs. An indicator of how well the writer is doing. Of course, no one gets prizes for writing but there is satisfaction in knowing that it has the readers interest, that it is popular one way or the other. We need writers and readers to keep in touch.

This story, is simply a story, touching on scenarios we can all imagine. The writer has created scenarios that reflect something taboo in our society. And we all know how interested we are in taboo matters!! Don't we all have some fantasy or the other involving someone else's husband or wife?

In this story, financial circumstances lead to accepting an indecent proposal. As you rightly point out (and I did too in previous comments) that there were other avenues for them to pursue without accepting Anand's conditions. However, the writer wanted a story with certain elements, losing his job, the financial circumstance, the wife being employed for her looks, the husband feeling aroused by the indecent proposal (elements of cuckoldism fantasy are very popular for some reason though not so common in reality - I think!) , the wife falling for Anand's relentless charm, etc. leading up to a superb sexual crescendo.

We know things like this are happening all the time, people using their positions of power. And this is what he wrote....it is for us to discuss our feelings now. For the record I do agree with your sentiments and I often feel emotional but the author wrote what he wanted.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 02-12-2018, 08:44 PM