Adultery Sadist*** Completed
He met Pavithra in a function conducted by his client in a five star hotel. Praveen was the person behind an international deal. Praveen main job is to travel on behalf of company inside and outside country and does the under table works and bring it to legal channel. Praveen holds 100% success rate in his deals. He only takes the works after proper reviewing from his end. Most of his money is deposited in off shore accounts thus Jana also doesn’t have the clear picture about his wealth. The client introduced Arun – BDM of the company to Praveen. Client needs Arun to interact with Praveen and get his support in expansion and development. Praveen knows this trick is of businessman to get free information’s. Praveen introduced him for the name sake. A waiter passed by with tray full of mix glasses of Liquor. Arun was already holding a glass of whiskey. When he saw the waited, he gulped the remaining whiskey and called him. He kept his empty glass and took another whiskey of same brand.
Arun: What do you have?
Praveen: Well thanks.
Arun: Are you a non drinker?
Suddenly he saw a lady coming near to him and calling his name Arun… Tone of calling his name is to control himself. Praveen eyes fell on her. She is beautiful. She was wearing a cape sleeves gown. She looks elegant in the dress. She looked at Praveen face. He gave her a smile and she responded him with a smile.
Arun: Praveen, This is my only wife. Pavithra and Pavithra, This is Praveen, hidden man behind the faster licensing for our company. One of the most wanted business manipulator in our country, self made man, millionaire more over having highest level of IQ.,
Praveen: Pavithra, I guess you hubby is one of the best in our country to introduce some one. I am thrilled by his introduction. I doubt whether is introducing me or someone else?. Please to introduced me as Praveen and a person just pushing life in the earth with the mercy of client like his boss.
He gave a shake hands with up and down twice by giving a smile and eye contact to Pavithra. Pavithra also looked at his eyes while giving shake hand. Even after their hands got separated, eye contact remains for few seconds. The broke the eye contact with a smile. This is the symbol of a good impression on each others. He can see the Pavithra’s eyebrows are down after taking her eyes from Praveen means her mind slip for few seconds while have shake hand with him.  She is cursing her for that.
Arun: Praveen. Buddy, Please allow me have one drink with me for happiness of new friendship.
Praveen: Sure. I love to. I hope madam will not have a problem for that.
Arun called the waited and put his hands on Pavithra’s shoulder and bring her closer to him. Praveen can her face getting embarrassing by his move. She looked at Praveen’s face due to the reflex action happening in any person. Such peoples will look at the others face see the reactions on them. Praveen nodded his head and blink his eyes on her indicating her to calm down and what is happened is Ok. She gave shameful smile to Praveen. Waiter brings the tray.
Arun: Whisky, Rum, cognac.
Praveen: Cognac.
Waited served the drinks. Suddenly Arun finished his glass and took a new glass.
Arun: We should not start with half glass.
Praveen knows that he makes that as excuse in front of Pavithra to take another round.
They cheered and drink. He has already released Pavithra.
Praveen: Don’t worry. He will safe with me. You can relax and continue your discussion with your gang.
Arun: What discussion? They all might be reproving about the person in other gang or bragging about them. What else they talk?
Pavithra: I think we are better than you. At least we are discussing about different subject. You guys have only one subject. Office. In case we are compelling to speak on some other subject then politics will come. The way you guys discussing is like, If you in their place you will change the entire world. I think you guys are reproving about others than women. Only the difference is we do it about know people and you guys will do about anybody in the world.
Praveen smiled at her with an appreciation in his face. Looking at Arun face, Praveen found that he didn’t like her comments. When he started to reply to her, Praveen changed the subject. Pavithra gave a thanking smile to Praveen. Suddenly Arun was called by his boss. They can see him get introduced to someone. There was lady in the group. He saw Pavithra’s face got a small anxiety while Arun shake his hands with her for longer than normal time. When Arun released his hand, she turns towards Praveen.
Praveen: So. How long over after you guys commit suicide?
Pavithra smiled and replied.
Pavithra: 6 years. Seems you have some wrong impression about marriage?
Praveen: Well exactly nothing but being a bachelor is more fun. We can freely hit on any girl. No one will question us or stare with anxiety.
Pavithra: That might me a wrong impression. We are not spying on our husbands.
Praveen gave a cunning smile to Pavithra.
Pavithra: What. Why are you giving me mischievous smile? Tell me openly.
Praveen: I noticed your face while Arun giving shake hands to the girl.  Whatever you show you are liberal but there is always possessiveness in mind.
Praveen saw the Pavithra’s eyes got shy due to getting caught but she recovered her confidence fast.
Pavithra: I didn’t do it. I was just looking at them.
Praveen: Ok. I believe. It is my mistake.
The best way to deal with the girl is surrender and takes all blame on you.
Pavithra: What about your eyes? Your eyes are on me.
Praveen: As I told you before, I am free to hit on any girl.
Pavithra: I don’t think that is a good habit. Probably you are going to change the habit only after getting a nice slap from a woman.
Praveen: Pray for me to not get such slap.
Pavithra: Are you kidding? Saying any rubbish. I am tired man. This is first time some is asking me to pray for such reason. (She was laughing)
Praveen: So. I am not the first person in trying to hit you.
Pavithra smiled.
Praveen: I can’t blame them. Anyone will try their luck on this gorgeous lady.
Pavithra: Anything? . You are ashamed of talking any this rubbish. Moreover, everymen are same. They think that simply girls will get impressed on them by praising about their beauty. Girl will get flattered by hearing the praising about them.  
Praveen: Madam. This what everyone do.  I really would like to get advice from you about the best ways to impress a girl. You can tell about how you will get impressed. So that I can know that without praising a beautiful girl with her beauty, what else can do?
Pavithra: I think you don’t have the plan to leave me.
Praveen: It is not the matter of leaving the matter. This conversation is very important for me. I got impressed by you beauty, your dress selection, humour and intelligence. Now you tell me the best way to impress you.
Praveen see the confusion in her eyes. He understands that she like his last praise on her.
Praveen: Ok. We will take in other way round. How Arun impress you?
Pavithra started thinking about it. Praveen knows the psychology. He she is really gets impressed by Arun. She should have started telling immediately. He knows that she doesn’t have remarkable instances to tell fast. Praveen knows that he let her to feel guilty.
Praveen: I think your subject might very complicate. Arun is undisputed. Advise me one someone else. Come to my side.
Pavithra smiled and came to his side. He bends his head towards Pavithra and asked her slowly.
Praveen: You find some girl from the crowd and advice me the ways to impress them.
Pavithra finds very excited in talking with Praveen. She also liked him. She want to tell him that you go and just talk to them, they will get impressed but she hide it for not giving chance to Praveen for coming back her. Pavithra was also belling bored so far now she getting fun. She started searching. When she took her finger and pointed to a girl.
Praveen: Pavithra. Keep your hands down. Just only tell the dress colour and location.
Pavithra: Sorry. Can you see the girl standing near to liquor bar?
Praveen: Yes. One who wears a green dress?
Pavithra: Yes.
Praveen: How do I start?
Pavithra: She has ordered some alcoholic drinks. You go there and refill you glass and initiate the conversation. She looks like searching for someone’s company in having whisky. Praveen knows that her observation and conclusion is wrong. He had already noticed her. She is a non drinker of alcohol.  
Praveen: Ok. I am making a move..
Praveen walked towards her. Pavithra felt a sudden loneliness when he left. She started thinking of sending him was an unnecessary move. She was enjoying his company. When Praveen was almost near to her, the waiter brings a mock tail for her. Praveen returned in similar pace back to Pavithra.
Praveen: You earlier words might have happen if I approach her. I mean slap from a woman.
Both laughed. They saw Arun coming towards them. Praveen can see his legs getting crinkle.
Praveen: Pavithra. Take Vijay to a chair.
Pavithra: He won’t listen.
Arun came back to them.
Arun: Hope you both introduce each other well. I think she made you bored with her stupid humour and jokes. (He laughed with making fun of Pavithra).
Praveen: I hope you under estimate her. She got good sense of humour. Thanks for introducing her. She made my day.
Praveen saw Arun face, he didn’t like they way Praveen supported his wife same time Pavithra’s face reflect her victory as well as she got happy in her face for giving proper reply to her insult.
Arun: Pavithra.. Congratulations. I am also happy to hear something good about you.
Praveen changed topic by realizing the Arun getting offended.
Praveen: You guys made perfect pair. Husband is earning well and caring same time wife is proud about her husband. I am starving. Shall we sit in any table?
Arun: We will finish one more round and go for dinner.
Praveen: Why can’t we sit in chair and ordered the drinks?
Everyone sat together. He ordered the drinks.
Praveen: Arun. You sit here. I will bring some starters. What about you?
Pavithra: Wait Praveen. I am also coming. I will bring for Arun.
While taking food, Praveen started telling about the dishes and it’s cooking style as well as fusion style.
Pavithra: Are you cooking by yourself?
Praveen: I can ask my neighbour wife to come and cook for me.
Pavithra:  Why you are behind someone’s wife? You marry a girl so that you can get someone for cooking.
Praveen: Oh!! No. I love cooking. Moreover the wife is not only meant for cooking and taking care of family. I am looking for someone better than me. If something happens to me, she should be able to take care of everything by herself. If both have income, she can take care of her needs without depending on me.
Pavithra: Money man. Thinking about spending money on wife?
Praveen knows that she liked his way of thinking but in order to hide her feelings of living opposite to her way of life, she was trying to pacify her that such men are money oriented.
Praveen: You got it entirely wrong. Independency will give every person confident only they have to take care is to not get in to proudness. If she has freedom to take her stands, she can guide us in right time. Neither what happens, we might be doing wrong but due to lack of confidence they will not express their opinion and we may ends up in trouble.
Pavithra got silent. They bring the food to table.
Arun: You glass is ready. Sorry. I started. Cheers.
They had dinner together. Arun has ordered one more drink despite Pavithra’s objections.
Arun: Praveen. These women don’t know the pressure and difficulty we face in office. They are thinking that we are simply going office and enjoying whole day then coming back to home.
Praveen nodded his head to support Arun and blink his eyes on Pavithra, She smiled.
Praveen: How you guys going?
Pavithra: Taxi. What about you?
Praveen: Taxi. I prefer to use Taxi. Driving is boring for me.
Pavithra: Arun is crazy. I knew he will drink a lot. I took very difficult to make him understands.
All of three walked towards the reception. Arun walked properly for few minutes but he started lose his balance. Whish started hitting his head. Praveen holds him without fall. Pavithra felt very ashamed and looks the surrounding to find the viewers. When she finds only few people, she felt little relaxed. Arun tried to get rid of holding from Praveen but he holds him tight.
Taxis were waiting at the entrance. He helped Arun to enter and Pavithra entered from other side.
Praveen: I will also come with you.
Pavithra: Don’t take the trouble. I can manage. He will be alright after sometimes.
Praveen: Sorry to disobey you. I am coming with you. He entered at front seat.
Pavithra told him Vasant nagar.
Pavithra: I am also nearby. Ulsoor Lake.
Arun was almost getting knocked out.
Arun: My boss was telling to stick with you. Lot of things can learn from you. I know that. You were very impressive. Your movement helps him to save more than 50 million rupees. Man, I didn’t tell you in front of my boss. He gave very hectic targets in this new region. You must help me. If you help me, I can easily achieve. Otherwise, I will be gone. Why you are not telling anything?
Due to the silence from Praveen, Arun bends forwards and holds his dress. Praveen knows that he doesn’t have the intention to hold it but he lost the balance and got hold of his dress. Third party will see as rude behaviour.
Pavithra: Arun. Sit back, Sorry Praveen.
Praveen: Don’t be sorry. It was not intentional.
Praveen lied back in seat. He finds very difficult to keep his head straight. Slowly, he started to fell into sleep. Praveen knows that getting into sleep will invite trouble but he ignored it due to 10 minutes away from destination. When the car entered the Vasanth nagar, Arun got up and started pulling the window down. Before the window gets open full, he puked.  Most of it fell inside the car.
Suddenly the car driver stopped and shouted at Arun in abuse language.
Praveen politely requested the driver to stop shouting as there is a lady in car. He requested him to drive the car and stop the place doesn’t have any house entrance. Driver obeys his polite request. Pavithra and Praveen got down from car.
Praveen: Pavithra. Go inside the car. Your house is nearby. if anyone see you at this condition, it is not good.
She still shows defy to his words.
Praveen: Pavithra. Listen to me. I can handle this. Trust me
Pavithra understands his point. They are standing almost near to the shop she purchase vegetables. Few of the shops a heads is still opens and can see the peoples standing. Pavithra went inside the car by thanking Praveen’s kind behaviour and care. Praveen opened the door by holding Arun, he has almost finished puking by that time. Praveen walked to driver side.
Praveen: He already finished his rounds. It is fully inside the Car. You understand that they are staying near to this place. We will drive them home. I will drop them and will go to washing place. The washing place at R Pump‘s owner is my friend. They are open 24 hours. Saying this Praveen called the pump and arrange for washing the car fully.
Driver: Sir. I can’t sit in the car. I need to wash before it gets dried. Otherwise the stain will be in car. I will drop you and will move.
Praveen: I understand.
Praveen gets into the car and they reached the entrance of their apartment.
Praveen: Pavithra you go to your flat. Change your dress and give me a call. Inform me if someone there on corridor.
Pavithra: No issues. I don’t want you to take trouble. I will be with you.
Praveen: This is not the time for think stupid. Please do what I say.
Driver also supported Praveen.
Driver: Madam. Sir is right. You go. I will also help him in case of requirement.
Praveen gave his number. After she left, Praveen thanked the driver for his support.
Praveen gave him 5000 Rupees. He got happy by getting that money.
Praveen: The pump is belongs to my friend. I already informed your arrival. They will clean it completely. You don’t have to pay them. If possible come back and drop me at Ulsoor Lake. Praveen gave his number and told him to call. After 10 minutes, he got the call from Pavithra.
Pavithra: Praveen. No one found in corridor.
Praveen was about to pick him but he found his dress also soaked.
Praveen: What is your flat number?
Pavithra: 5C
Praveen: I will come now. Give me some tissue paper or used cloth for wiping him.
Pavithra: I will bring down.
Praveen Don’t keeps your foot outside the door.
She liked his command.
Praveen went and took the materials from Pavithra. She was wearing a loose bottom and shirt. She stared at her body for few seconds without getting noticed by her. He advised her to keep the door close without locking it. He came down and wiped the puke from Arun’s body. Arun was already in half incautious mind. Driver helped Praveen to het good grip on Arun. Arun body mass was no were compatible to Praveen’s body. Praveen didn’t find any difficulty in taking Arun’s full body weight. Driver offered his help but Praveen denied and requested him to go fast and get his car clean then drop him in his home. Arun was keeping his head in Praveen’s shoulder. After they get into the lift, Arun puke in the shoulder of Praveen. Praveen didn’t attempt to move. He brings him to the flat. As soon as they entered, Pavithra also holds Arun. Her waist pressed on the Praveen’s hands holding Arun. Praveen didn’t make any silly attempt.
Praveen: Pavithra, Where is bathroom?
She guided him to the attached bathroom for their bedroom. Arun was fully unconscious.
He saw bathtub. He brings him near to the tub.
Pavithra: You need to give him bath. Where is more comfortable for you?
While talking with her, he raised the hands in Arun’s waist pretending to hold him properly. His calf muscle hit her boobs from down. Praveen suddenly looked at her. Pavithra also couldn’t stop her from looking at him. He apologizes by telling sorry without making sound. She said it’s alright.
Pavithra shows him to sit above commode but Praveen advice her that she may find difficulty due to holding him and putting water on him. They decided to keep him in tub. Pavithra filled half water in tub.
Praveen: Pavithra. Remove his dress.
He finds a shy in her eyes to undress her husband in front of another man.
Praveen: Pavithra. Don’t be shy. I am not asking you to remove your dress. I don’t think he has some more than I have.
Pavithra made a fake angry face at Praveen and started undressing him. Her body rubbed on Praveen’s body several times.  His dick got erected. After removing his top, he removed his jeans. Pavithra took a great effort to remove the jeans. All these times, Praveen was enjoying the sight of her boobs. When she looked at Praveen’s face after removing his jeans with a question of whether to remove his undergarment?
Praveen: No. Don’t reveal that secret. You are owner of that.
He saw her face become red due to shyness.
Praveen indicated her to hold his leg. When she bends down, he saw her hanging boobs. Milky while boobs are protected with a rose bra. Praveen didn’t put his full force to lift him for making her in similar position. When she finds her troubling hard to lift, he lifted Arun. They placed him in tub. Praveen instructed her to remove the water in tub after cleaning his body then put water on his head. You can keep the shower open.
Pavithra’s Bra and Panty was hanged in the bathroom rode. She also didn’t notice it. When Praveen turns, his eyes fell in her bra and panty. When he looked at Pavithra, he saw her shy eyes. Looking at her, Praveen told.  
Praveen:  Nice colour. (He smiled)
He found Pavithra searching for words. He smiled again and left the bathroom and entered the common bathroom. He removed his shirt and washes the affected area. He was in his vest and jeans. After he got clean himself, he reached the door of bathroom and asked her.
Praveen:  Pavithra. Can you guide me to place where you kept the iron box?
Pavithra: 1 Minute Praveen.
He waited outside bathroom. She came after few minutes. His body fit vest is giving the full projection of his chest muscles. Pavithra keep noticing his chest for a while. She stared at his chest. Same time Praveen was staring at her wet body. Water has splashed in her dress. Her boob’s projection was clearly visible. When she took the eyes and looked at his face, he was staring at her. She got embarrassed.  Pavithra gave a smile to cover it. She went to the bedroom and took the iron box from the wardrobe. She shows the folded stand.
Pavithra: Sorry. I hope there will no stain in your shirt.
Praveen: Due to white colour, defiantly stain will visible after drying but will go after dry cleaning.
Pavithra: The shirt was nice. It was elegant with your blue jeans.
Praveen: To late for giving the compliments. Whether he got his sense back?
Pavithra: Shall we wipe him and put in bed.
Praveen: He will puke again after coming to sense. You can give final bath after that. One you finish. You call me.
Once she left, he started to make his shirt dry. He saw her dress hanging in the room. He went near and smelled it. He got aroused by her adore in dress. After finishing his drying, he kept his shirt hanging. Pavithra opens the door and call him for assistance. He saw him puking again. Praveen advised Pavithra to bring his dress. Praveen gave him bath before she reaches. Arun has gone back to his sleep. .
Praveen took the towel from Pavithra and started wiping him. She came and holds his hands to stop him from doing.
Praveen: I will do it.
Pavithra pull the towel with her power but due to Praveen’s strength, she lost the balance and fell to his body. She got slipped and about to fall, all of sudden Praveen holds her waist but he could not limit his hands tills waist. His palm got the grip of her boobs. Due to holding her body weight, her boob was crushed in his hand. Pavithra hugged the Praveen waist as part her body reacts to escape from falling down.  Once she got balance, she paused herself in same position for few seconds. She feel the hardness of his muscles in his stomach and back body. She also feels her boob is covered with a strong palm. She never touched the body of men with muscles. Praveen pulled her straight.
Praveen: Sorry. That was unintentional.
Pavithra: What?
Praveen: I didn’t expect you will fall down. Please wipe by yourself.
Pavithra started wiping her husband. It reached the point she needs Praveen’s help. When she asked for his help, she told to use the towel from the rod in order to avoid his dress getting wet. She means to cover it above the dress but Praveen wrap the towel in his waist then removed his Jeans and vest. Praveen purposefully project his abs muscle and entered the tub. It was an embarrassment moment for Pavithra. She was in shock for some time. She regains her sense when Praveen asked her to wipe his back. Praveen lifted Arun and she wiped him completely. All these time, she was staring at his muscle movement by covering her face under Arun. She wants to touch his body and feel the muscles gain. Pavithra regains her sense and felt guilty in mind for think such act.
She wiped everywhere except the portion under his underwear. Praveen lift Arun and made him stand on floor.
Praveen: Now you can remove his underwear.
Pavithra felt very shy to do it.
Praveen: Do it. It is not advisable to keep him in this position for long. I believe he will not have something extra than all others have.
Pavithra gave a slap to him slowly.
Pavithra: I think today itself you will get the slap which I told earlier.
Praveen: Do it. I will keep my eyes close.
Praveen closed his eyes and she removed his underwear. She removed it easily but finds difficulty in putting the new one due to his standing position.
Pavithra: Can you help me to lift his leg?
Praveen opens his eyes. Pavithra felt very shy.
He helped her and she put dress on him.  Pavithra finds very difficult to hold Arun, Praveen lifted him in hand and walked towards bedroom. Pavithra was taking care of his head or body hitting in wall. When they came out of bathroom, Praveen called Pavithra.
Praveen: Come and hold my towel. Pavithra hols the knot of his towel before gets removed.
When Praveen was placing Arun in bed, Pavithra’s hands got removed from his towel knot. His towel fell in floor. Praveen couldn’t act for few seconds. He drops Arun into bed and took the towel from ground. Before he wrap, Pavithra opens her eyes. She saw his semi erected bulge in his underwear. Her eyes fell on it and hold for few seconds before closing it again. Even after closing her eyes, her mind was telling her to open and take another look. Anxiety of the size and desire made her to open the eyes but Praveen has wrapped the towel before that. They covered him under bed sheet and walked out of the bedroom. Praveen went inside the bathroom and wear his dress. He took the short from her room and switched off the light while leaving the bedroom.
Praveen: Pavithra. I am leaving.
Pavithra: Wait. Let me make some coffee for you.
Praveen got the call from driver enquiring about his status. He assured to come in 15 minutes.
Pavithra: I already started to prepare.
Praveen also went to Kitchen. He advised her to behave normal as nothing happen and give him the limited information about this night unless he asked in detail. He will not have any idea about what happen.
Pavithra: Thank you. I don’t know what I will do without you?
Praveen: I know that is going to happen moreover not comfortable in sending you with the driver while Arun is in this condition. I was worried about you.
Pavithra: I don’t know how to thank you?
Praveen: No need you to thank. I have to thank. For getting this much time with the lady, I am trying to impress.
Pavithra: I hope you didn’t forget about my warning of slap.( Joking tone)
Praveen: Any way. I am expecting from you.
Pavithra: Why?
Praveen moved closer to her.
Praveen: Any way I finalize you. It will end up in a slap or a kiss.
Pavithra: No need to wait for the result. It will end up in slap. I will finish that task now.
She turned by laughing and gave a slap to Praveen face. It was a tight slap on his face.
Pavithra stunned after hitting him. She slapped in fun but Praveen was closer to her than expected. Praveen also didn’t move for a second.
Praveen: Coffee ready? (Funny sound with nose close)
Hearing his funny sound, she smiled. She felt ashamed of her act. He saw him keeping his palm on his cheeks.
Pavithra: Sorry Praveen. I was not expecting this hard.
She came near to him and pulls his hands covering his cheeks. Praveen holds her hand.
Praveen: Fingerprints are there?
She brings her face near to his cheek. He turns his face and gave kiss on her cheek. Pavithra got shocked but didn’t react. He showed his cheek towards her.
Praveen: One from you will ease my pain.
Praveen judged her movement by her hands. He didn’t find any pressure putting by her to release her hands.
After waiting for few seconds for her kiss, he turns towards her and pulls he pulled her hands. Pavithra came and hit on his chest. He put his hands on her back and holds her to his body. He can feel the heavy breathing from her.
Pavithra: Praveen. Please leave me. (Begging sound)
He released her.
Praveen: Please don’t get worried. I am going.
Pavithra: Coffee?
Praveen: Next time.
He left his home.
[+] 1 user Likes ktmguy2019's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sadist*** Completed - by ktmguy2019 - 07-08-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by HB201415 - 07-08-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Penetration - 07-08-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 10-08-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 12-08-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 13-08-2020, 04:56 PM