Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
1st May 2018

Sanjana slowly opened her eyes and felt very shy to look directly at Anand.She felt like a school girl coming for the first time. She was ashamed that she came even before he did anything to her pussy and avoided looking at the time though she was conveying a lot through her smile that ran on her lips. Anand used a finger and moved her face to face him directly. Sanjana shyly looked at him and locked eyes with Anand.

Anand saw deeply into her lovingly. It was as though he was asking her "How was it ?".. Sanjana felt indebted looking at him. No one has given her this much pleasure. Vivek was always good with her, cared for her.. but never took her to extremes of pleasure... This man was different... he bossed around her, commanded her and seemed to be forcing her to things but he has given her the pleasure she never knew existed in this world. She was thinking as she saw him.... Anand locked eyes on her.
Anand bent down and came close to Sanjana and placed his lips on her cheeks and gave soft kisses all over her cheeks and face, softly like comforting her after the orgasm. Sanjana was blown away by the gesture .. she was overwhelmed already by the orgasm and Anands's show of soft intimacy was the last straw .. she threw her arms around his neck and started kissing Anand's face. She planted a 100 kisses all over his face in quick succession.. it was her way of thanking him for opening up her to pleasures unknown to her. It was her way of thanking this man who really knew how to handle her.

Anand enjoyed her kisses.. and looked at her intently.

"Sir.. please ......take ..... me" Sanjana said to him without looking at him with a lot of shyness.

"MMM..... ??" Anand replied.

"Sir.. please take me" she repeated again thinking he did not get it.

"mmmmm ??" Anand replied again.

"SsssCcchheeeeee....... please take me " Sanjana knew Anand was playing with her and replied again wiht a moan.

"I have already taken you.. dont you think ?" Anand asked with a mock in his voice..

"No... hmmm....." Sanjana did not know how to talk to him now. Her itching in the pussy had started again.. She was now completely smitten by Anand and she wanted to feel his cock and experience the pleasures that were in store with that.. She wanted him in.. and she has left all her dignity and shame and has uttered the words to take her.. But Anand was playing.. Sanjana struggled and did not know what to do.. she looked at Anand with fluttering eyes innocently.

"Tell me what you want openly... OPENLY....do you understand" Anand said in a stern but soft voice.

Sanjana knew exactlly what he was talking about. She was more than ready... Anand had prepared his mistress very well.. She was there at his service.

"Sir.... sir.................." Sanjana said.

"Mmmm" Anand replied.

"Sir.... please..............fuck ............me" Sanjana said. The word fuck was almost not audible.

"What ? " Anand asked coming more close to her.

"Sir.. please Fuck me" she said.

"Hmmm.... you want it ?" he asked

"Yes.. sir.. please fuck me.. dont play with me" Sanjana said more clealy and confidently. Her shyness had slowly evaporated.

Sanjana rubbed Anands back and arms and shivered as she spoke him. She was still panting and sweating and gulping her saliva as she talked to him.

"Please sir.. do it.. i want to feel.. you...sir please.. " she almost pleaded.

"Hmmm.. my mistress wants me to fuck her " he said.

"Yes.. your MISTRESS is here.. ready for you .. PLEASE FUCK HER" Sanjana was almost ranting.

"What is ready for me ?" Anand asked as he got up and knelt down at the edge of the bed after Sanjanas feet.He had moved away.

"My..........my............ my.........scheeeeeee" Sanjana could not say it.

"Sir.. please..............dont torture me.. " she said.. Anand did not respond.

Sanjana knew that she had to play his game to take the pleasure he was giving.. So she continued.

"My... cunt.... is ready.. for you " she said and moaned in pleasure biting her lips. Anand was kneeling at the end of her feet looking at her. He was not touching her at all.

"Oh is it.. is it ready ?" he asked.

Sanjana udnerstood what she had to do..

"Ye.. YEs.. sir.. it is ready.. It is ready .. mmmmmm.......aaaaaaaaa" she said as she raised her inskirt upwards showing her shiny, white and creamy thighs to Anand.

Her thighs and legs shook in excitement and the anklets tinkled on them.. She slowly raised up till her pussy but did not pull it up further. It was still hidden..

"MMM....a......aaaaa..mmmmmmmm............. sir" she moaned.

"MM.. is it ready ?" he asked again.

"Yes......aaaaaaaaaaaaa.......sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" she cooed moving her inskirt in one swift motion up above her pussy. Sanjana closed her eyes in shame.

Anand stared at the love hole on display. Anand started his gaze from her fair feet and ankles moving up. Her anklets had risen up her calf in the movements she was causing. Her calf was even fairer and shiny... and he continued to move his eyes upwards towards her knee and further.. Her thighs started slender and fleshened up as it went further up. Her thighs were the fairest part of her legs.. There was no trace of any hair and it looked smooth, hot and shiny from Anands view point. The thiggs were jiggling lightlly in the excitement and Anand noticed that there was a slight shiver all over her body... The thighs went up and joined where Sanjana had coyly crossed her thighs slightly hiding a great part of her pussy. Anand locked his eyes on that part and continued to stare hard at it.

Sanjana slowly opened her eyes and realized Anand's gaze and hesitantly opened her thighs..

"Sssss............mmmmmmmmm......................": she moaned so slightly and opened her thighs..

"Yes..." Anand said encouraging her.

Sanjana closed her eyes and spread her married legs to Anand's pleasure. The chaste housewife who has never even shown her thighs to beauty parlour ladies and who does waxing all be herself to avoid showing legs to others.. the pativratha and shy and demure Sanjana was now lying on her marital bed spreading her fleshy, creamy thighs for her boss, twice her age.. and all this when her husband was in the same house..

"Sss................" Sanjana moaned ever so slightly as the chill air from the AC sweeped through her most private flesh...

Anand was happy that his mistress had spread her legs for him and keenly looked at the spot..

It was like a lotus flower.. so tender and so pure. There was no hint of hair. Sanjana had waxed the area completely expecting this inspection today and it was just lovely. The thighs ended in a raised shiny mound which seemed to cave in and dip at the top. Her pussy lips were like rose petals half opened.. they had swelled and were red in color due to the increased blood flow and sensations.. The lips ended at the top of the cunt which had a small protruding piece of pinkish red flesh, the clittoris which was quivering and shaking in anticipation. The hold started with the lips and were very slightly parted .. The whole pussy area was completely wet with juices.. It added a level of shine to that area and it looked slippery and hot. Her cunt was on fire and Sanjana was moaning on and off...expecting Anand to pierce her love hold with his piston. Sanjana's feminine scent which filled the room increased multifold with this display.

Anand sucked in the smell with his nostrils and looked at her. He loved what he saw.. It was so pure.. it was so inviting and he felt he needed it immediately. Anand had resisted his urges for a long time and the display of Sanjana's flower was the last straw that he could take. He got knelt further in front of Sanjana and moved the inskirt from her stomach slightly and found the knot of the the skirt and tugged slightly at it. The knot was open and Sanjana opened her eyes and understood what Anand wanted. She slightly lifted her ass and Anand pulled the skirt down her legs and crushed it.. He brought that to his nose and smelled in her scent deeply before throwing it along with the saree on the chair..

Sanjana was lying on the bed in all nude glory and Anand stepped out of the bed to relish the view. The beautiful housewife was lying on her back and she had only 3 pieces on her body.. Her anklets on her calf, the sexy hip chain on her belly adn navel and the mangalsutra on her heaving, sweaty breasts.... her eyes were closed and lips parted and face turned to one side in shyness. Anand's rod became supremely hard at the sight. He knew he could not play any more.. He needed the high.. he needed the insertion and the release..

He knelt on the low lying bed from the side of the bed closer to her feet and moved near her. He placed his arms on her calf and caressed them.

Sanjana moved her face side to side realising his hands on her legs and let out a soft moan..

Anand's hand moved over her calf and slowly reached her knee and moved upwards her thighs. With hands one on each thigh, Anand caressed and squeezed his way up towards her pussy...

"Sssheeee.e.........aaaaa.........." Sanjana opened her thighs wider and squirmed in anticipation.

Anand moved his hands below her thighs and got hold of her thighs kneeling on the bed.. He pulled her towards him in one swift movement and Sanjana slid further towards him. As he pulled her near him he spread her thighs even further keeping one leg on each side of him as he knelt. Now Anand was kneeling very close to Sanjana's throbing pussy and his rock hard cock was dangling like a huge snake very close to her love hole.. All this happened so swiftly that Sanjana was awestruck expecting the real game and her eyes were wide opened staring at the ceiling.... She pulled in her breath expected a piercing any time. As she was lying flat on the bed without a pillow she was not able to see what was happening between her thigh and she did not want to see as well.. she stared at the ceiling waiting for the heavenly feeling as her whole body was shaking in excitement.

Anand was not done yet. He reached out for a heavy pillow and with one hand lifted Sanjana's head and placed it on the pillow. Sanjana was comfortable now, head on the pillow and her legs were bent on her knee and foot on the bed. Between her legs, her boss was kneeling. Sanjana opened her eyes and saw Anand hesitantly as there was no movement for almost a minute. She saw Anand looking intensely at her pussy and he was holding his mammoth cock in his hands. It looked unusally big to Sanjana and her shaking increased with the excitement and fear of that rod penetrating her. As her eyes fluttered in excitement, Anand looked at her and locked eyes with her and asked softly

"Do you want this.. " and shook his cock up and down..

Sanjana gulped her saliva as her mouth went dry.. She meekly nodded a yes.. and looked at him in fear and anticipation..

Anand shook the cock even harder now that it moved up and then moved down.. In the downward movement, it went down enough to touch Sanjana's pussy lips slightly.

Sanjana pulled in her breath and held it with her in deep anticipation on Anand's next move.

Anand looked at Sanjana with dreamy eyes.. He was in full mood now and came in a bit closer .. He took his cock and rubbed its head on Sanjana's cunt lips slightly touching it from top to bottom.

Sanjana shivered in pleasure and moaned.. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Look at me.." Anand said hoarsely amid heavy breathing rubbing his cock gently on her outer pussy lips

"Cchhssheee....................." Sanjana moaned in shyness and closed her eyes. The dam within her was building again.. She was losing control as pleasure started to start its travel from the outer lips..

After a few rubs, noticing Sanjana's closed eyes Anand smiled to himself and used his hand to swing his cock hard and he HIT HER PUSSY WITH IT. He was using the cock like a short, stout stick and landed a blow on her outer lips with the bulb of his cock.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA,,,,,,,,................mmmmmmmmmmmmAAAAAAAAA" Sanjana screamed out in pleasure and pain and opned her eyes.

"I said look at me" Anand said hoarsely landing a couple more blows on her pussy lips.. Sanjana moaned or rather howled with pleasure and stared at Anand and his cock.

Smiling victoriously.. Anand said.

"Now look .. how I am going to take you.. How i am going to fuck you... ""

"Hmmmm.. Hmmmmmm... " she nodded in encouragement.

"What am i going to do " Anand asked tapping his hard pipe on her pussy

"Fuck me.. You are going to fuck me" Sanjana replied as though she was possesed.

"I am going to fuck you.. yes... yes... I am going to fuck you.....I am going to fuck your married pussy...." Anand said..

"What am i going to do ?" Anand asked again tapping on the pussy lips..

"You are going to fuck... aaaahhhh.... fuck...aahhh my MARRIED PUSSY... married pussy..AAaaa sheeeeee" Sanjana repeated...moaning She felt another orgasm building inside her.. She was feeling feverish and feel her heartbeat racing.. She felt her heart might give up any minute. She was ready to do anything for a release now. She was like a possesed woman..not possesed by a demon but possessed by lust.. lust driven into her by a man.. a real man.

"Oh good..but you are married are'nt you.." Anand said moving her mangalsutra on her tits with his left hand. With the right hand he was gently tapping his cock. From the pussy lips.. he slowly moved the tapping to the top part of her cunt, over her clittoris. Sanjana was panting ... the patting and manipulation on her pussy was too much to take..

"Yes.. but please take me... " she said..Anand stared at her.."No... No.. Please fuck me..."" she pleaded with him.

"Hmm.. I want to fuck you but I should get your husband's permission right ?" Anand kindled her now rubbing his cock all over her cunt lips and the clit. Sanjana feelings started erupting .. So far he was just playing with her in parts..now he was directly touching the most sensitive zone of her body.. her pussy and her clit and he was still playing with it.. Sanjana shivered and stammered in excitement. She lost all sense of propeity and reasoning by now.. All that ran on her mind was pure unbridled LUST LUST LUST...

"Noooo... sir... No.. fuck me.. I am telling you s.. ..aaaa... please fuck me" she succumbed to her boss.

Anand pressed his cock hard on her cunt lips.. they were pressed and slightly parted.. He made sure that he did not enter but applied enough pressure to increase the pleasure sensation for her.. He also knew if he entered he himself will succumb and his self-control will be lost forever. So far Anand was using all his experience to stay in control with Sanjana. He had never struggled this much with any lady ever before..

Sanjana felt that extra pressure and her eyes popped.. she felt an urge for an orgasm... It was stirring in her... She moaned out loud...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrcghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Hmmm.. Sanjana darling.. somehow I feel I should get your husbands permission before i fuck you.." saying this he reduced the pressure but still rubbed slowly..

"No.. no.. sir.. don't take it.. please..." Sanjana said urgently ..

Anand felt the prey taking the bait... He knew he had her in his hook.. and some careful manipulation will get him what he wanted..the ULTIMATE PRICE and Pleasure.. the thing he was waiting for many months now..

"Sanjana call your husband or else.. I think...I should stop now" Anand said..

Sanjana could not believe her ears..she could not reason clearly now as her brain was completely clouded.... All she wanted was his cock inside her and she was ready for anything... she was confused ......

"Should I take this off ?" he asked her pointing to his gigantic cock.

Sanjana was so confused.. of course she was ashamed to call her husband... she felt bad.. but that was completely overclouded by her LUST.. The lust was so powerful that the first thought was -" How will Vivek come from the guest bed room hearing me call him ?" .. Her mind was a mess.

"No sir.. please... hmmm... he cannot hear us sir.. he is in the ...... guest/...." she responded.

"Call him out loudly.." Anand said and stopped the rubbing and moved his cock..

Sanjana was leaking heavily and she shouted in frustration that the cock was removed from her pussy lips.. she was mad now..

"AAARRGGHHHHh........Aaaaaaa VIIVVVVVEEEEEkkkkkkkkkkkk" she shouted at the top of her voice.

The moment she said his name Anand used the cock like a stick and placed a blow on her cunt lips...

"mmmmm.. louder.," he said.

"Aaaanaaaaaa... VIVEK>>>>.....VIVEK..... Viv....AAAaaaa" she moaned and shouted Vivek's name...

Anand lifted his cock and the landed a blow right on her top of her clit.. .and said: "Call him louder."

"Aaarrgggghh.. VIVEK COME HERE... Vivek..." Sanjana yelled at the top of her voice.. the clitoris treatment almost made her cum and she was riskily hanging in limbo between pleasure and disappointment... She wanted a release badly and quickly. She continued to rant Vivek's name as Anand continued his cock slaps and rubbing.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 02-12-2018, 08:38 PM