Adultery Sadist*** Completed
Praveen and Linda reached the reception. The driver was sitting in lobby. He handed over the valet parking card of hotel. Praveen took Rs 2000 from his pocket and gave to the driver. He drove the car to Infiniti mall.
Linda: Praveen. I am waiting for your feedback about the gift.
Praveen: Let’s got to mall. Then we will decide.
Linda: What will be your plan?
Praveen: I just need buy few cloths. We will go back to hotel.  
Linda: Ok.
Praveen looked at Linda’s face. She was expecting something interesting.
Praveen: What happen?
Linda: Nothing.
Praveen: By the time we finish shopping and return to hotel, it will be traffic. We will go for long drive after peak hour finish. Food will be from outside. I hope you will not have issue in late night sleep.
Linda got happy.
Linda: Agreed. Love you..
Praveen: Hope you mean what you said.  
Linda: I mean Love you as a --- . Leave it Praveen.
Praveen: I want ask one thing. Are you wearing churidhar always?
Linda: Since we shifted to Bangalore. Vijay’s family is very orthodox. I don’t buy such cloths.
Linda got a call. She answered the call and start talking. Praveen keeps his silence during the call. He can’t hear the person in phone talking but he listens to her.
Linda: Yeah! I will meet them also. I will try my level best. In case it is not happening. I will find some solutions. Thank you. I will return it next month.
After disconnecting the phone, she turns to Praveen.
Linda: What are we discussing?
Praveen: You Love.
Linda: Please. Stop the nonsense. I need your help.
Praveen: Help? What sort of?
Linda: One of my colleagues got similar marriage like me. She was ***** and boy is from lower caste. She is from Chennai. Probably you read the news about an accident happen in highway and everyone died except a 5 year old kid. That was her family. Along with her, husband, Husbands father, mother and brother passed away. The kid got minor injuries and escaped. That was very shocking for us. The kid was taken by his father’s sister. One we (Linda and her friend) visited their house and came to know about their family. We happen to see very bad condition of kid. Hardly the kids got bath in few days. Child was suffering fever and no one take cares. They are almost running a brothel. I put myself in her position. If I had a child and same situation happen. My kid also suffers the same. Vijay family is also not in good terms with relatives. I always tell Vijay to revive the relationship but they make fun of me. I can accept in my friend case. Her father family was not good peoples to deal. That is the reason her in-laws shifted far away from them but Vijay’s relatives are very nice peoples. They talk and wish me while meeting outside during the no presence of Vijay and in-laws. I could not sleep after coming home. Our team leader father was senior officer in the child welfare department.  With help of him, we shifted the child to welfare centre. As you know that could be a temporary solution. Government welfare system is only for name sake. My plan is to shift the girl to some boarding school. We got some sponsors but the problem is the possession of child. Authority and school need it. I am ready to take it but need NOC from child family. We got one month temporary possession of the child through my TL father and the kid is in my friend’s home. Her name is Lalitha (Her grandmother name) I mean from mother side. Her father’s aunt is asking for 5 lakhs rupees for that. Other options are to get the NOC from her mother side. That is more valid due to direct relationship but none of their family members are bothered to attend the phone or even attend the funeral. I can’t go to court or other legal channel. If this will come to the knowledge of Vijay or family, they will kill me. My point is that her brother is working in Mumbai. I got his office address and phone number. My plan is to visit him and try to convince. If you can help me with your weird ideas, it would be a great help. (She smiled)
Hearing Linda, he paused for some time. All of sudden, he saw the qualities of Jana’s wife (Malathi) in Linda. He called her aunty in childhood only later changed to mother aunty. Praveen feels his mind is getting weak.
Linda: Hello? Are you dreaming or driving? Apply break…(Screaming)
Praveen came to sense and use sudden break by seeing red light. Due to SUV it stopped but hits a bike back.  Praveen immediately steeped out of vehicle and rush near to the bike. One side Indicator was broken. He took 2000 of rupees and gave to the bike person but he denied taking it.
She was teasing Praveen all the way till they reached the mall. Praveen didn’t attempt to tease her back. He started loving talking with her.
He asked her assistance in selecting his dress. He loved her selections and colour sense. While purchasing for him, he made her convince to buy a set of dress for her.
Praveen: No churidhar. Jeans and T-shirt/Shirt along with Bra and Lingerie (Asked in ears)
Linda: Jeans and Tshirt.
Praveen: No you promised for a set. It include everything tills shoes.
Linda didn’t argue with him.
Suddenly he got call from Jana. He indicated her to select and picked the call.
Jana: I got the purple rubber.
Praveen: Nice.
Jana: Can I see the pen?  How’s your Pen? Started buying Pen? I guess it will long take time to rub it.(Flirting voice)
Jan has full freedom with Praveen to talk anything. He never felt offended. He always replies in similar manner. First time he feels offended with his dialogue.
Praveen: I can’t talk. I will call you later from DL. (Harsh sound)
DL stands for direct line means their permanent number. Jana also felt the harshness in his sound. He also faces it for first time. He got in sad and confused mood. He changed his mind by thinking about Pavithra and tomorrow. He decided not to call Praveen again. When Praveen went near to Linda, she has kept couple of dress combinations for his final approve. Praveen disagree with her selection and made her to try few more combinations.
Praveen: I don’t like anything.  They have good collections for marriage ceremony. I will choose one from that.
Finally they kept everything in a basket near to trial room.  Praveen has already instructed the sales person to bring the dress he putting in separate basket to deliver at counter while billing. Due to their purchase, a sales guy was assigned. He took Linda to Lingerie section and did same. He chooses different sexy lingerie’s for her but she chooses the regular one. They put the selected one along with their bag and other one he put in a separate basket. He saw the sales boy smiling at his face.
Same he does while purchasing shoes and finally they reached the wedding area. He chooses a white off shoulder ruffle trim buttoned front dress for her. Linda loved the dress and her mind didn’t allow refusing it.
Praveen: I don’t think anyone will look at bride and groom tomorrow.
Linda liked the comment. She gave a naughty smile to him and said thank you without making any sound. Praveen acknowledge her thanks with a smile.
When they reached the billing counter, he stands in the queue and advised her to wait outside. He made the payment and requested to keep the dress separately. Due to his bulk purchase and high billing, Floor manager kept everything separate. Both went to ATM. Praveen was with Linda while she uses the ATM. The display name shows someone else name.
Praveen: This is not your card?
Linda: My card is at home.
Praveen: Got it. It is with Vijay.
Linda looked at his face. He can feel her sadness in mind.
Linda: Yes. You understands very fast (Cracking sound)
Suddenly she asked him. How much should I take?
Praveen smiled at her and told. Just take few for your personal need. You can pay by card in counter.
Linda: I have enough cash with me.
They left the ATM without taking the money.
Linda: Tell me. What to buy?
Praveen: Buy a good pair of watch or gold chain.
Linda laughed at him. I have 20000 Rupees. In that you want me to buy gold chain.
Praveen: I can borrow you now. You return in instalment.
She looked at his face in anger for some time and started walking. Praveen followed her.
Praveen: Stop. Linda. Listen to me.
When again she started walking he holds her hand.  
Linda: Praveen. I slept with you doesn’t mean you have put price for me. I felt very comfortable with you. (She started become emotional and telling her past problems and today is the day she got her mind free after long time)
Praveen: Please don’t cry and take me in wrong angle. I only bothered about your image in front of people tomorrow damn it. (Praveen sound raised and Linda stopped crying and looked around). See what you did? Looking around that someone noticed. Am I correct? Imagine tomorrow you are going in similar manner in a wedding function. You will not get the comfortable to stand in the function. If you are going with all faded dress and gift in your brother’s marriage, think about the comments you are going to get. (he started narrating different scenarios)
Linda was excepting a bad welcome but when Praveen narrates different possibilities, her confidence got lost.
Linda: I am not going to attend the function in church.
Praveen: I have an impression about you so far. Now I feel it was wrong.
Linda: Praveen. Please don’t blame me. I got enough in my life. I can’t handle any more especially from you.
Praveen: I hope now you agreed. I am someone special. Now follow me.
He put his hands on her shoulder and walked. She followed him. They got into Tanishq. They choose a chain for him. He took her to a branded watch store and bought a pair.
After coming out of shop,
Praveen: Total bill of 1.25 lakhs. 5000* 25 months or 2500* 50 months. You can pay as you wish Agreed?
Linda was stunned by the bill but she was happy in giving the gift to her brother. She was confident that she can pay. She is got an offer from one of the vendors of his office. They need person to deal with their international client.  Salary is double and commission extra but the commutation was the issue. She was sure that Vijay will take that hurdle for money. She was already decided to take that offer for the child needs.  She has already decided to keep the commission part hidden from Vijay for child now she was confident to earn more enough to pay Praveen also.
Linda: Starting for after next month.
Praveen: Agreed. May I know reason behind the delay in starting month?
Linda: I got a new job. I will put paper at this month end. I need to refund little money to my friend. I will finish by next month.
Praveen: Nice planning. You are going to shift the job?
Linda: Yes. I didn’t accept the offer but they gave me time till this month end to decide.
Praveen though of offer her job but his 6th sense stopped him. Why are you making so hurry?
Praveen: Shall we move?
They walked towards the Parking.
Linda: Are we going back to Hotel?
Praveen: Any other plan?
Linda: No but where is our dress?
Praveen: Oh sorry. Do one thing. You sit in car. I will bring it.
Linda wants to tell him that she will also come but he guided her to vehicle.
He switched on the vehicle and went to collect the dress. Linda got confused with the large number of cover in Praveen’s hand. He came and kept it in the back luggage area.
They drove back to Hotel. Linda was curious to know the materials inside the cover. She has no idea.
As soon as they entered, she started opening the cover. When she opened the first cover, Praveen came and hold her from back. Praveen saw her opening one by one fast.
She saw all the dresses selected by her in that cover. Shoes and sandals paring to bought dresses.  
Linda: What is this Praveen? (Shouted with screaming voice)
He tightens his grip on her waist.
Praveen: I think shop keeper kept it in mistake.
Saying this he kissed her neck.
Linda: Praveen. Answer me. Leave me first.
He gave another kiss and one hand went to her boobs.
He got a punch in his stomach from her elbow bone.
Praveen: Ouch…
He holds her again tightly.
Linda: Don’t touch me. Take your hands from me.
Praveen can feel her worry about the pain he got from her hit but she is trying to become serious.
Praveen: Why are you hitting me for shop keeper mistake?
She saw few cover below the Praveen dress yet to open.
Linda: Now what is inside this cover?
Praveen: I have no idea.
Linda opens the cover. That was her Lingerie section. She took the sexy Lingerie’s in paused for few seconds.
Praveen: What is this? My girl already have very nice and suitable bra that cover her lovely boons.
Saying this, Praveen brings his hands back to her boobs and pressed it. Linda didn’t make any move this time. She didn’t make any move. Praveen tried to provoke her in all ways but she didn’t make move. Praveen changed his strategy to sentiments. He took his hands from her.
Praveen: Linda. You can hit me as much you want. You asked me why bought these. Answer is simple. I like it and love to see the dress in your body. It is up you whether to accept or not? You can throw it or donate it or can give to someone.
Linda didn’t respond. He observed her. He knows that her initial anger and embarrassment is gone.
Praveen: Sorry. I forgot to say. If you are giving the dress to someone, I will not give the Lingerie’s set. I need that one.
Linda: Good. You can wear it.
Praveen: Not for me to wear. That is only good in your body. That is the reason. I will keep it with myself until you accept. Rest all you can throw it.
He can see a smile on Linda’s face.
Linda: Why you wasted so much money? I can’t take it to Bangalore. Neither your Lingerie’s (She laughed and paused for few seconds) nor jeans and Tshirt. (Funny and worried mix sound)
Praveen knows that she like the dress but feeling disappointed by the reality of not able to carry home.
Praveen: You are going to be with me in coming days. We can try every pair. One important condition is there.  Lingerie’s testing will be only on my presence. That’s all.
Linda smiled at him. He can see her love and compassion to him in her eyes.
Linda: What happen? You didn’t buy sexy undergarments for you?
Praveen: What to do? There is no use. My girl doesn’t allow me to wear. She likes it open.
Before the dialogue finish, he has already reached her back and holds her then placed his chin in her shoulder.
Linda: His girls never said like that (Sexy voice)
Praveen: I think she forgets. (Slow and sexy tone)
Linda: She never forgets her words (Slow and sexy tone)
Praveen dick as already erected. He pressed his dick in her ass.
Praveen: Yes. She is but I like her. (Lust sound)
Linda: Her man is lair. (When she saying, Praveen pressed her ass with his dick and her sound got cracked due to lust).
Praveen: may be. I think the man dick is not ready to stay inside the underwear after seeing her. Girl is correct.
Saying this he kissed her ears. Linda suddenly turns towards him and kissed him.
Linda: The Girl will go in few days. The man can wear it after that. I guess.
Saying this she started kissing him madly. Praveen understands that she is getting emotional and more over she can’t think of return to Vijay home. He was sure that she will be only praying to slow down the time to next Sunday.
He stopped thinking and start responding to her kiss. She went back little and her back knees hit the bed. She immediately got sat down on bed. Linda suddenly got by realizing that she sat on top of newly bought cloth.
Linda: Oh! Shit.
Praveen: What happen? Any wait these are for throwing.
Linda smiled and gives him another punch.
Praveen: Are you wrestler?
Linda: Brown belt taekwondo (5 years) Left after marriage.
Praveen: You met him in the class?
Linda: How you know?
Praveen: I assumed.
Linda: Not exactly. We met in college also.
Praveen understood that Vijay might chase her.
Praveen: He joined after you, I guess.
Linda: Yes. I was already purple that time. We never knew each other that time. Why you asked?
Praveen: Nothing.
He confirmed his chase. Praveen decided not to under estimate Vijay.
Linda started folding the dress properly.
Praveen: Would you mind in wearing and showing me? I didn’t see properly in shop.
Linda: As you said already. I am going to be with you. You can see the when I wear.
Praveen: At least my sexy Lingerie’s.
Linda: Big No….
She folded all cloths properly.
Linda: Can I open your bag?
Praveen felt ashamed of him after hearing her question. He was feeling pride while checking her back with her notice.
Praveen: Please don’t give so many gaps in between us. Don’t ask permission and make me small.
Linda took his bag and neatly arranged everything. She kept the lap top out of the bag. He was noticing her face. She was doing it from her heart.
Linda: Shall I keep the laptop out?
Praveen gave permission. She then arranged her bags. Praveen has already got into bed. He took his mobile and called his foreign delegate.
Praveen: Ok. Listen. One guy will be there in airport with your name. He will drop you to me.
Linda: Your meeting style looks suspicious. Are you a Gangster?
Praveen: Yes. India’s most wanted. (Chuckles).
Praveen understood that she is not an easy type. She has good observations.
The man is coming in diplomatic passport. He is just a client for me.  Our government also can track him. You don’t know what all agenda these diplomats have? Better to meet them in safe place.
Linda went in bathroom and came after few minutes. She has already changed her dress to house hold dress. She brought the shorts and Tshirt for Praveen from his bag.
Linda: Change the dress. It will get dirty.
Praveen took the dress from her hands and kept in bed. He removed his jeans and Tshirt. Linda kept it neatly in the wardrobe. When she came back, she saw Praveen is under the blanket. She entered the bed from other side. She drags her near to him. He signalled her to get into blanket. She entered the blanket and turns towards him. He also pushes his body near to her.
Linda gave a lusty look at his eyes.
Linda: Thank you…
He placed his hands on her waist.
Praveen: Love you. Ummah..
She brings her lips to his lips and kissed. She also hugged him. He took her hands and kissed on every finger. She keeps looking at him while kissing. He placed her hands back in his body and brings his face near to her face and kissed on nose and forehead. She responded him with a passionate kiss in his lips. Praveen moved his hands from her waist to back for pulling her closer but before Praveen pulls her, she drag near to him. Praveen placed his leg on her and closed her. Praveen was only in his underwear. His dick was inch close to her. He slowly start going on top of her. He came top of her without breaking the kiss. Linda hugged him with both hands and gave support to him in her body. Her hands dragged from back to his ass. Her hands directly went inside his underwear and rested on his bare ass. He broke the kiss and started kissing down. He kissed her neck first then reached her boobs. He plays and kisses her boobs for few minutes. He again started kissing down. Praveen was completely hidden inside the blanket. He kissed her navel area the top of pussy followed by thighs and knees. Praveen was feeling warm inside. Suddenly he got up from where he is and the blanket got removed. He was sitting in between her legs. He gain bends down and pulled her lower down. He removed it completely with her co operations. After removing her lower, he brings his face on top of her panty and kissed her pussy. He started kissing her pussy and he can see her legs getting spread. He continues to kiss her pussy above the panty along with rubbing his finger above her pussy lips. She started holding his head and started guiding to area she wants to get kissed. He removed her panty. This was his first sight of her pussy and thighs in its full view. Earlier, he couldn’t get the proper view in bathroom. He looked at her pussy and milky thighs for few seconds and brings his face down to her pussy. He started licking it by holding his both hands in her thighs.  Her pussy was already wet. Praveen didn’t show any hurry. He selects each part and sucked it passionately. He sucks her clit, licked her urinal hole and licked her pussy lips. He also sucked her pussy lips. He put his nose inside her pussy. He got clear view and comfortable position to select parts by parts and sucks it. Only distraction was her pussy hitting his face repeatedly due to her faster hip shake on pleasure. Linda was literally crying rather than moan. He didn’t try to masturbate her with finger and give her climax. He wants her to enjoy every moment. He brings his tongue from pussy to her as hole. He can see her body is getting lifted and giving path to Praveen tongue to explore her ass. He licked her ass hole but didn’t get the full view as per he wants. He signalled her to turn. She lies down in her back view. Praveen signalled her to remove the top. Linda got up and removed her T-shirt and Bra. She holds his dick and looked at his dick. He understands that this is a question from her whether you want to get sucked?. He signalled her to go back in same position and she does. He came and stand in his kneels in between her legs. This is a perfect view. She remind in same position by keeping her face on pillow. He brings his face near to her ass. He kissed her ass slowly. He gave small bite on ass on every alternative kiss. He kissed and licked her ass as well as back. He brings his face back to her ass crack and separates her ass with hands. He got clear view of her ass hole. It was a virgin ass. He started with licking but slowly turns to sucking. Aaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaa sound was keeps on coming out of her mouth. After few minutes off sucking, he pushed his tongue in to the asshole. Sound from her mouth increased. He keeps on fucking her ass hole with his tongue. He put his index finger into her pussy and fingered for few seconds. Then he brings his finger to her ass hole. He put his finger in her asshole. He didn’t find any reaction in her body. When he tried to push, he felt the toughness and tightness. He brings it back to her pussy and took the lubricator. He put it back to ass hole but didn’t go much inside. He signalled her to kneel down and bends forward. She does it and brings her face on top of pillow. He never saw such a beautiful sight in his life. He best was Pavithra so far but she doesn’t have such wide ass. The sight of her ass and open pussy made his dick to started abuse and shouting to release him. He listens to his dick screaming and released from dark room to brighter world to enjoying beautiful sights along with his eyes by removing the underwear. His dick shows the happiness by moving up and down immediately after got released.
Praveen bends down and brings his face back to her ass. Due to the position, her ass hole is opened by narrow range. He licked her ass hole as well as her pussy and brings her back to the mood. After few minutes of sucking and licking, he brings his finger to her pussy to get soaked in her juice. He dipped it for few seconds and put it in her ass hole. His finger entered into her ass hole and broke it virginity. He heard a eeeeessssshhhhh sound from her mouth. Suddenly he pulled his finger back. He patted her ass indicating his apology.
Linda: No issue Praveen. Only little pain. Try again.
Praveen: No my love. If you get hurt, I can forgive myself.
Saying this he went back to kneels and brings his dick to her ass. He started fucking her ass hole with his dick. His dick lips kissed her ass hole on every movement. Linda bringing her hand to the ass and started spreading her ass hole wide for his dick to enter. Few seconds later her ass hole got the grip on his dick gland. Praveen gave a further push but iy didn’t go further inside. He decided to end the security officer and thief play. He brings his dick to her pussy hole and pushed inside. He had clear view to place it properly.  He started pushing it slowly. When the dick entered few inch inside he started to fuck her in that position. He can feel his dick entering into her pussy deep on very push. He continues to fuck in same speed. Linda started to moan after some times. Praveen also started enjoying her moan. He keeps on fucking to encourage her. Her ass used to jiggle after every hit of his hip on it. His knee started to get pain. He signalled her to turn and she does. He brings back his dick init her pussy and started fuck fast. She keeps on blabbering..  He rested his body on top of her and started kissing along with fucking.
Linda: Praveen fast…
Praveen increased the speed. He knows that he can’t hold for long.
Praveen: I am coming…
Linda: Don’t pull it out..
Praveen was in double mind but he lost his concentration. He ignored everything and only focused on fucking and enjoying. Linda started crying loud. Praveen increased the speed. He decided to pull it out in last moment but due to enjoyment and pleasure he couldn’t. His dick spit into her pussy. He continued till his dick get shrink.  He pulled his dick out. Linda looked at him in a satisfied face. He looked at her eyes then bends down and gave a bite on her boobs.
Linda: Ooooucch…
He looked at her face. She gave an invitation smile to him. Suddenly he drags up and kissed her. Both kissed for few seconds. Praveen rolled down from her body to side.
Praveen: Sorry. I couldn’t take it out. I completely off loaded inside you.
Linda: Thank you for giving me an opportunity to take your sperm inside by body.
Praveen: Most of it is in bed. Let’s clean up.
Linda: wait. Stay with me for some more time.
She hugged Praveen and placed her head on his chest. Praveen hugs her from back and gave support. She lifts her arms and gave gap for Praveen hands to reach till her boobs. Praveen put his hands in between her hand and placed his palm on her boobs. He slowly massaged it.
Linda: How is me?
Praveen: I don’t think no one is luckier than me now.
Linda: Don’t flatter too much. I am not that great. I know.
Praveen: Proverbs are some time very true.
Linda: You are very handsome man. Girls will definitely look at you directly or indirectly. I don’t find any reason for a girl to say no on your face unless they are engaged or committed.
Praveen: That means you are free.
Linda: Please don’t bring that topic.
Praveen: What you think about me?
Linda: A handsome you man with a great level of self esteem along with few level of proudness. His aim is get richer and richer. Man is a playboy and holding several girls at a time. The man is not like what he shows. He had a dark or hided face. His ways of making money is not that simple and fair.
Praveen wondered about her statement. Most of the things are right on point. None of girls have told open statement about him in his face like this. So far everyone answered to this question as good person or handsome or rich etc. Everyone has so far praised him only.
Praveen: If you think. I am as bad as you described. Then why you are with me?
Linda: Is it necessary to hate all bad peoples?
Praveen: No. We have look for situations. Do we love Hitler?
Linda: Hitler is loved by Germans.
Praveen doubt whether she is convincing him and making understand the reason for her love towards Arun even after cruel approach from him. He didn’t let the topic continues and give her opportunity to strike on every point.
Praveen: So you liked me because you think I am bad?
Linda: I think my boy is getting offended.
Praveen: Truly not. I am eager to hear more.
Linda: I saw an opportunity in you to become good man.
Praveen: Still nothing positive?
Linda: Yes lot of positives (she started laughing and told) He knows how to please a women in bed. He knows how to spend money for girls. He is very romantic person. He knows exactly a woman wants. He is a very tricky business man. Enough or more positive?
Total proudness of Praveen vanished after hearing from her. He felt that Linda has literally shows his value as zero. His mother aunty always advises him on similar subjects.
When he was silent for some time, Linda lifted her face and looked at his face.
Linda: You are truly a good man. You have love and care for others.
Hearing her words, his face become bright and become happy.
Linda: See the smile in the face my romantic boy. If anyone said such words by looking at your face, they will definitely blind. Mr Fraud.
Along with calling him Mr Fraud, She holds his nose with her hand and gave a kiss.
Praveen liked his new name given by her. Mr Fraud.
So far he believed that he brings her to his bed but now he got confused whether she brings him or not?
Praveen started worrying in his mind. He understands that she is enjoying her vacation. This will ends after reaching Bangalore. After saying good bye she will again become a house wife. She is bold and having good willpower but she is not showing it to Vijay’s family for maintaining the decorum of the family. Praveen knows that he clearly under estimated her.
Linda: My boy is making another cunning plans?
Praveen: Will you please stop this?
Linda: Now you are getting angry. This is how others feel when you teased them a lot.
Praveen: Are you not happy with me?
Linda: Please don’t think like a stupid. Can’t you see my happiness in face?
Praveen brings her head down to his chest.
Linda: I don’t want Lalitha to grow without getting care from anyone.
Praveen think about him. Probably he was lacking the care and love during the childhood.
They remins in same position. He kissed her head in regular intervals.
Linda slipped to sleep by keeping her head on his chest. When Praveen plays with her boobs, she gave a gentle hit on his hand indicating him to stop disturbing her and holds her hands on his hand then started sleeping again. Praveen started thinking about his past.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sadist*** Completed - by ktmguy2019 - 07-08-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by HB201415 - 07-08-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Penetration - 07-08-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 10-08-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 12-08-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 13-08-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 15-08-2020, 06:13 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 15-08-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Dhundari - 15-08-2020, 08:27 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 15-08-2020, 06:03 PM