Fantasy Chronicle of Kajal Aggarwal
"Finger me," gasped Nisha, from between my legs, "like this." She pushed two fingers into my swollen cunt and started finger fucking me, while sucking on my clit.

"Oh fuck sis, you know exactly what I want, that's it, fuck me."

"Mmmmmm sis has got a juicy little snatch, hasn't she?" she giggled.

"You've made it like that," I purred, as I pushed two fingers inside her, "you're sopping wet too."

"Ooooooohh fuck yeah, fuck my pussy," she said.

We rolled onto our sides, still between each other's legs and continued to masturbate each other. Fingering each other and then stopping to lick each other's labia top to bottom. She tasted amazing and she copied what I did to her. I could feel the fluttering in my belly as my orgasm began to build and hoped she was feeling the same. I removed my fingers from her pussy and pushed my tongue deep inside, feeling her tight walls, velvety smooth and slippery. I sucked on her pussy lips, taking them into my mouth and savouring her taste. She reciprocated and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came in my sisters face.

"You're going to make me cum," I said to her, hoping she would say the same.

"I hope so," she said, lapping away at my clit and fingering me rhythmically, "I've never made a girl cum before."

"Oooooh fuck sis, just like that, steady pace, don't stop, keep rubbing." I stopped the attention on her pussy, enjoying my orgasm building.

Slurp, slurp, lick, lick, steady fingering. I felt it building inside me.

"Make me cum sis, fuck my pussy, eat my cunt."

Slurp, slurp, lick, lick, in and out with her fingers. Building stronger.

"Ooooooh,"

Building, building.

"Ooooooh,"

Building, building, building.

"Fuck."

I climaxed in a huge wave as my sister kept going, licking my clit and plunging her fingers in and out of my tight hole. I felt a huge wash of juice leave my cooch and rain down on her face as I came all over her.

"Fuck I'm cumming," I panted, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck my tight cunt."

Nisha kept going, thrusting in and out of my wet fuck hole, until I couldn't take any more and I rolled off her face and collapsed with my head between her legs, panting hard.

I had cum so hard, I was exhausted. She hadn't shown a glimmer of orgasm. I felt disappointed for her, as I started to rub her clit and finger her pussy again.

"I made you cum," she laughed, "I made my sister cum."

"Yes, it was so fucking hot. Now I want to make you cum," I replied.

"Not like that you won't," she said, "I need something more."

There was an edge to her voice, like she wanted to tell me something, but felt embarrassed.

"Anything," I said quickly, "let me get you off."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course, tell me."

"You won't think any less of me?"

"No! Tell me."

"Keep doing what you're doing but...slip a finger in my asshole," she said.

"Really?" I asked, "You like that?"

"Love it, you should try it."

I rolled her onto her front and she stuck her ass and pussy in the air like a lioness presenting itself for penetration. She looked incredible, a firm round ass, wet slit and puckered asshole. It looked irresistible to me. I parted her bum cheeks and I licked her anus softly. The first time I had done such a filthy act and I loved it from the word go. She was smooth and silky as I licked from her clit to the small of her back. I tasted pussy, then sweat, then her ass and then sweat again. It was indescribable.

My sister cooed like a dove.

"Mmmmmm that's it, now stick your finger in."

I held her cheeks open with one hand, spat on her bum hole and slid my index finger inside her butt. It felt like nothing I'd done before, so , so tight and nothing like a pussy. I thought it would feel the same as fingering a girl, but this was something else. I slid it back out spat on her ass again and slid it back in. I felt her relax this time and she was less tight.

"Ok," she said, "Put one finger in my ass and two in my cooch and rub my clit with the other hand, I'll cum in minutes."

"You certainly know what gets you off," I said.

"What can I say," she said, " I'm a dirty bitch."

"I never knew you were like this."

I removed my finger from my sisters ass, wiped my fingers round her wet fuck hole and slid all three inside her in one go. One into her anus and two into her pussy. I reached down and started rubbing her clit with my other hand, as I licked the skin between her asshole and pussy.

"Holy shit," she panted, "just like that, give me a good, slow fucking just like that."

[Image: 7myHIgtEzxN7cXjB5_trBlQCjsbyJB8CLStzlV1d...KF7ePrAgu8]

I remembered how Pooja's dirty talk had once tipped me over the edge and thought I'd try it for myself.

"Oh sis, you like me fucking your dirty holes, don't you?" I said in slutty voice.

"Fuck yeah, you know I do."

"Yeah? You like me fingering your wet cunt and little asshole?"

She reached down and took over from me, rubbing her own clit. I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to use both hands.

"Oooh slutty sister, wants more fingers doesn't she?"

"Mmmmmmm." She replied.

I took my finger out of her anus and pushed three fingers inside her cunt.

"How many fingers does big sis want in her ass?" I whispered.

"Two," she replied, " for now."

"Oooh kinky slut," I giggled.

I licked and spat onto my fingers and gently pushed them inside her warm hole. She felt tight again, but relaxed as they slipped in up to my knuckle.

"I'm so close, " she panted, taking the pain of her ass stretching open, "take it slow and fuck me deep in both holes."

Just hearing her talk like that was insanely erotic. She was my big sister and I was doing unthinkable things to her body. I was so worked up I felt my own labia hanging freely between my legs and dripping onto my thighs. I pushed in and out of her slowly and rhythmically, licking her perineum at the same time. I kept my ass fingers wet, by dribbling saliva onto them to keep them lubricated. I felt her start to tremble.

"Ooooh Nisha, are you going to cum?" I asked, " Let me make you cum."

"Yes,," she panted, "keep going just like that, don't stop."

In and out slow and deep into both holes, feeling her tighten down on me, gently at first.

"I can feel it building in you," I said, "let it go, let the pleasure engulf you."

"Oh Kajal," she gasped.

In and out deeply. Her pussy and ass starting to pulse.

"Oh fuck."

Legs trembling, pussy and ass tightening and contracting.

"Oh fuck. I'm fucking cumming!"

She pushed her ass high in the air, buried her face in the pillows and let out a huge scream of pleasure. Her cunt walls and ass muscles pulsed down tight onto my fingers as I carried on fucking her.

"Cum for me Nisha," I cried, "Cum you little slut."

She was squealing now and I felt a squirt hit my hand and liquid dripped onto the bed. I pushed my fingers into her ass and pussy as far as I could as she convulsed on the bed beneath me, in a full body orgasm. I had never seen anything like it. Her pussy continued to contract and squirt the satin sheets, with less force each time, until she finally collapsed and I removed my fingers.

[Image: uavcdYce1fVXA6XX1ybuizDDk7bncJrjjoekZRoi...j_cJZt4wns]

I immediately got behind her and held her tight, spooning and kissing her shoulders. She shivered as her orgasm came to a blissful end in my arms. We lay there not moving for what seemed like minutes but was probably only seconds. She rolled over and kissed me tenderly, before snuggling under my neck, shy and embarrassed.

"Sorry. I make a mess when I cum hard like that," she said softly.

"It was amazing," I said, "I wish I could squirt like that."

"You gushed onto my face," she giggled, "that's nearly squirting."

I heard movement from Pooja as she approached the bed.

I rolled Nisha onto her front and I rolled onto my back, spreading my legs in front of Pooja.

"You fucking incestuous little sluts," she laughed, "That was one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed, especially as you're sisters."

I sat up on my elbows and looked at her. She was flushed to her neck, pink and flustered.

"Get turned on did you Miss Pooja?" I said sarcastically, rocking my leg from side to side.

She hitched her skirt up and pushed her hand into her panties. She pulled her slimy fingers out and spread them apart in front of me and Nisha, showing us how stringy and sticky they were.

"You could say that yes," she smirked.

Nisha shuffled forward on all fours and sucked Pooja's fingers.

"I'm ready for some cock now Miss Pooja," she said, in a submissive tone, "which one of them is going to fuck my ass."

"You pair are unbelievable," exclaimed Pooja, with a look of disbelief on her face, "she's dirtier than you are Kajal and that's saying something."

Nisha tipped her head and looked shy and cute, "Maybe one of them could fuck Kajal too, I think she's craving a cock, she's only had girls in the last few months. What do you say sis? Fancy some fun with these three guys," she pointed at the three guys on the floor, whose cocks looked ready to explode.

"I'm not taking it in the ass," I said, "It's just not my thing."

Nisha sidled up to me like an excited puppy and linked arms with me. She looked me in the eye.

"Do you still like cock?" she asked me.

"Of course I do."

"And you love spunk too, right?"

"Yes." I said concisely.

"I'm sure we can work something out. Right Miss Pooja?", asked Nisha, looking up at her with her puppy dog eyes, "Maybe you'd like to join in too."

Pooja was silent. Dumbstruck. It was the first time I'd seen her lost for words and I felt defiant over her.

Nisha moved closer to Pooja and stoked her hands up her thighs. Pooja didn't move, just stood there staring at me.

"What's got into your fucking whore of a sister?" she asked, slapping Nisha's hands down, just as she reached her crotch.

She walked over to me, grabbed my dog leash and yanked me backwards onto the bed.

"Keep your fucking sister under control Kajal bitch," she sneered, "or I will."

Nisha slid over and helped me up, trying to take my leash off.

"Fucking leave it on her," she shouted, "and put yours back on too."

I picked her collar up and refitted it, feeling slightly annoyed at my sister for angering Pooja, just when she was showing her softer side again.

"Fucking behave," I whispered, under my breath, "what's got into you?"

Nisha bowed her head and looked sorry for herself.

"Right guys," announced Pooja, directing herself at the three naked men, "these slutty siblings need a good fucking. Nisha likes anal and pretty much anything by the look of it, Kajal deepthroats a cock like a pro and loves cum inside her. I'll leave it up to you what you do to them. If they get out of hand, use the leash."

"Yes Miss Pooja," the men replied.

"Oh. I almost forgot, if Kajal doesn't do as she's told, you can all take it in turns to fuck her asshole."

I flinched at the thought of it. I didn't know how my sister took it in the ass, the idea of it made me squirm. I was intrigued to see how she'd react to a large cock spreading her open. She just didn't seem phased by any of it, now that she was feeling so horny.

The three men approached, looking ready to burst, their cocks were so hard.

"Hi boys," said my sister, "did you enjoy the show, look how hard we've made you."

She was unbelievable.

She sat on all fours on the bed and opened her mouth to receive the first guy as he approached. I copied her and took the guy with the biggest cock. I watched in amazement as Nisha stroked his length twice and then popped it into her mouth and starting bobbing her head back and forth like a whore. I opened wide and throated nine inches of meat in one go, not even touching it with my hands. My sister spat the cock out and looked in awe as the guy fucked my face.

[Image: pDOLhe6kdPs0csC7gRXeLS73m6WONz4-z-wkEhcG...mMhWrNPlIw]
"Holy shit Nisha, how do you do that? You fucking slut."

I took him balls deep and winked at her before he slipped all the way out, with a flood of saliva.

"I have no gag reflex," I said, "give it a try."

She slid over to me and held the nine incher at the base. She tilted her head back and tried to deep throat it, but ended up gagging and spitting all over the sheets.

I laughed, "not as easy as it looks, is it? Maybe you should stick to anal."

The third guy was licking Nisha's ass and pussy from behind, commenting about her to the other two guys.

"You should taste her cunt guys, she's delicious."

"Good at sucking cock too," the other one replied.

"This one can take it so deep it's incredible," said the one in my mouth.

The guy behind us then moved to me and licked my pussy and asshole. I flinched at the new sensation, so he grabbed my hips and pulled his face into my butt crack. He licked gently round my anus and then back to my pussy, finally stopping and giving his full attention to my clit.

I gasped as the cock slipped out of my mouth once more. I wanked him off, licking his tip.

"Fuck my pussy," I ordered the guy behind me, looking over my shoulder.

He didn't need telling twice. He stood on the floor next to the bed and buried his shaft inside me. His cock was fat and my pussy walls stretched with ease, to take him inside me. He reached underneath and grabbed one of my freely swinging tits and started caressing it. It felt so good to have a thick cock inside me after so many months without one.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck me," I gasped "spit roast me guys."

The guy in front of me slid back into my wet mouth, as I rocked back and forth on all fours.

[Image: -SGn3_yabnzLdJiyN-0ROmGMdeE9p9xcks9cZewB...GpTRd2zSQA]

Nisha spat the guys cock out and moved behind me, still on all fours. She started licking my anus. The sensation of her warm tongue was a new one for me, and although it felt strange it also felt very pleasurable.

"Don't just stand there," she snapped, at her guy, "stick it in my pussy."

He didn't need telling twice either. He slid into my sister with a slurping sound as the air pushed out of her and he too grabbed her tits and started driving into her.

She gasped with pleasure.

Every now and then I'd take the cock out of my throat and give instructions.

"Oh yeah, rub my clit."

"That's it Nisha, lick my ass."

"Fuck me deeper."

Nisha was joining in too, but seemed to like name calling.

"Fuck my dirty pussy, you filthy cunt!"

"Squeeze my tits, dirty fucker."

She really was a freak when she was turned on. I never knew she could be like this.

After a few minutes of this, I saw the guy in Nisha's pussy get that tell-tale look on his face, that he was almost there. His eyes closed and he was leaning back, thrusting deeper into her pussy.

"He's going to cum in you sis," I said.

"Do it over my ass, " she said, lustfully.

I took the nine inch cock out of my throat and shifted over, towards Nisha's ass. The guy fucking me, slipped out of my slippery snatch, as I pushed my sisters ass, to separate her from the guy fucking her. I took hold of his slick cock and started wanking him rapidly to finish him off on Nisha's ass.

"Come on dirty boy!" I coaxed him, "Don't you want to spray your load all over my sisters asshole, look she's waiting for it."

"Oh yeah, cum all over my cute little butt," Nisha joined in, " give me a nice hot load, to lube me up for your friend."

As she said that, he started to squirt thick jets of spunk in her direction. I aimed his cock onto her anus and Nisha pushed back, sticking her ass in the air to take his load. The guy moaned in ecstasy as his first shot splatted onto her butt cheeks, before I got my aim correct and coated her star shaped hole.

"Mmmmmm. Feels all warm and sticky," giggled Nisha, spunk dripping down her crack, "now which one of you wants to fuck my cummy asshole?"

The guy who'd been fucking me was there like a shot, lining himself up.

"How big is he?" asked Nisha, looking over her shoulder, trying to see his cock.

"About eight inches" I said, shifting myself round for a better look, "and pretty thick."

"Take it slow," she said to him, "that's bigger than I'm used to."

I spread my sisters butt cheeks, as he put his cock against her tiny puckered hole. I had no idea how she would take such a big cock in such a small hole, but I was intrigued to see it first-hand. He rubbed his cock in her crack, coating it with cum and then stated to push into her. There was initially a lot of resistance from her anus and her cheeks were pushed inwards, and I wondered if she could take it. Then it was as if she suddenly relaxed and he slipped straight inside her with a gasp of pleasure and pain. It almost looked like someone poking a hole in a plastic carrier bag with their finger, seeing it stretch and then finally give way.

[Image: tkbCQG2OxB9jmQxWIqvOVG8O0Dt_xn0zdUdZmi11...k61lPJzV7I]
"Ow, ow, ow, ow," my sister panted, moving forward slightly and taking the pain, "stop moving, give me minute."

"You OK sis?," I asked, "you look well stretched."

"Fuck!," she gasped, taking a deep breath, "he's bigger than I thought."

"Just relax," said the guy in her ass, "relax and it won't hurt, I can still feel you tensing, it's really tight."
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicle of Kajal Aggarwal - by Krishan202 - 02-08-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Chronicle of Kajal Aggarwal - by Krishan202 - 02-08-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: Chronicle of Kajal Aggarwal - by Krishan202 - 02-08-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Chronicle of Kajal Aggarwal - by Krishan202 - 02-08-2020, 12:03 PM
RE: Chronicle of Kajal Aggarwal - by Krishan202 - 02-08-2020, 12:05 PM
RE: Chronicle of Kajal Aggarwal - by Krishan202 - 02-08-2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Chronicle of Kajal Aggarwal - by Krishan202 - 02-08-2020, 12:07 PM
RE: Chronicle of Kajal Aggarwal - by Krishan202 - 02-08-2020, 12:09 PM