Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife
Though she was covered by wall on one side and cars on another, it was exiting to see naked girl walking down naked. She had just passed the 5th or the 6th car, one car suddenly comes in the parking. She ducked behind the cars to protect herself from the vicinity of the people. The car which came now was standing diagonally to the car, behind which my girl was hiding naked. I was shocked for few seconds, and try to recognise the car, the car was not from this parking. There were three men in the car. Now I wanted to hide as well, but even if I hide, there might be a problem, hence I took my phone and made it silent and acted as if I m talking on the phone, and was roaming in the parking.

My naked girl was behind the car, I was 5-6 cars away from her, and there were three stranger men in a car, which was parked exactly diagonal to the car. I was near the last car, from where I could see my naked girl on one side and the men in their car on another, as I was standing at the start of the line in which the cars were parked. I was bit afraid and excited as well to see my naked girl in that position. She wanted to come to our car (in ducking position), but she couldn’t as those men could see her from between the gap of the cars, and she couldn’t stand as well.

Few minutes passed and she was making faces, and I was teasing her. some how my hands went on my dick and I was rubbing them, in order to tease her. Even she got in mood and started fingering her pussy. With one hand she was rubbing her pussy and with other hand she was pressing her boobs, she was horny and within few minutes she released her self with a moan. Those men didn’t hear it, as there never came out of the car, may be music was on in their car. After few minutes they left and my girl came, with full satisfaction on her face. She came running and hugged me tightly, where I played with her bums.

After this incident she became more bolder and stayed nude for more time in the parking. Days passed by and one day I was waiting for my girl in the parking, and due to some network issues, I had to come out of parking, to make a call. I saw 2 young guys, may be in 9th or 10th standard sitting and discussing about a buttock of a girl which was passing by. I went beside them was hearing them, as they discussed about the big buttock. They knew that I was listening them, and one of them said, “ye dekh, ye b iski girl friend se hi baat kar raha hoga” (even this guy must be talking to his girl friend). I never see girls in such a manner as other guys do, but I had to see her to see what they were discussing.

Her buttock was big, but not as big as my girl, I tried to interfere and asked them, did you not see any girls buttock?? to which they replied, not in real life, but in videos. One of the boy said, “if you show us, we will see” to which both of them laughed and I smiled.

How ever I was waiting for my girl, and we would make out, so I got a plan to give a show to those guys, but was afraid as to do what and how, what if they tell it to some other people. I gathered some courage and asked them if they had mobiles, both had mobiles and one guy had 2 mobiles (total 3), I in disguise of seeing the model of the mobile, took the mobile in my hand and turned it into silent mode. I kept their mobiles in my pocket, to which they asked why am I taking their mobiles, I replied, I will show them a naked girl, they said, even they have in their mobile, and I said, if you want to see a girl naked live, you have to be silent and co operate.

They after discussing something agreed, and I took them into parking, asked them to hide behind the cars, which were beside mine, and asked them to be silent. Initially they were not sure what was going to happen, but they some how went behind the car, but did not hide, as they might be thinking I would run away with their mobiles, poor fellows. I took their mobiles, just to make sure that, they don’t record any thing and neither their mobile rings, as it would give a hint of presence of any other person to my girl.
[+] 2 users Like amittripathi4's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Rocky - 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by amittripathi4 - 06-03-2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Evil - 07-03-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by raj6556 - 28-07-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by neha2 - 05-04-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Black_C - 06-04-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 17-04-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 21-04-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Nomak - 21-05-2019, 09:08 PM