Adultery Sadist*** Completed
Linda hugged him very tightly and started exchanging the kiss. Praveen’s placed his hands on her ass and brings her closer to his body. While kissing, his hands were slowly pressing her ass and enjoying the smoothness and plumpness. His mind was overjoyed by the catch of a big fish. How well she can utilize her? When his mind was searching for options, he lost his concentration. Linda broke the kiss.
Linda: What happen?
Her voice breaks his thinking. He realised his mistake.
Praveen: Sorry. Nothing.
He told to himself. There is lot of time to think. Just concentrate on her. He brings his face back to her and started kissing. This time he kissed more passionately and hardly. Linda felt the strength of him. She felt like being in the strongest and safest hands. Her body melts and surrender to him. Praveen started kissing her ears. She turns her head and Eeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz sound came out of her mouth min pleasure tone. Took her ears in his mouth and she produced the aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh sound.
Linda: Praveen.. Please take me I am yours..
Linda was experience such passionate love making for first time. She realized her love making with Vijay was not passionate like today. Her body & soul was not become thirsty like before. She was murmuring while Praveen kissing her. He started exploring and kissing her neck. After his hands got the satisfaction of enjoying her ass, it creeps into her churidhar top and reaches on her back. He realized the tightness of her bottom knot while trying to insert his finger into it though back side. Praveen didn’t put any force. Instead of that, he holds the churidhar and pulls up. Same time he kissed her neck and brings his face to her boobs. He kissed her boobs above her churidhar and pressed it with his face. He went straight after that then pulls her churidhar up. Linda helped him to remove her churidhar. He looked at her body for few seconds. Linda can feel his eyes appreciating her body and she felt proud in maintaining herself venerable to every man. Shimmy was still covering her Bra and navel area. He lifts her shimmy and kissed her navel. Her navel was round but was not like a seductive one. It was very elegant beauty.

It’s perfectly match with the shape of her body. Extra height than average Indian girls gave extra miles to her beauty and shape.  He wondered the way she maintained her tummy without doing any workout. Film actresses are spending lot of time in Gym to maintain their body like this. He thanked Vijay for keeping such beauty away from film industry people and others. Praveen believed that if she ever got caught in the eyes of any directors from any film industry or modelling agency, she should have completed an audition/ screening for them.
Praveen pulls her Shimmy up and removed it. She was standing in her bra and bottom. He could not stop himself in looking at her body for few seconds. Small light yellowish hair around her navel gives extra beauty to her body.
Linda: Why are you staring at me like this?
Praveen: I don’t know. I have no words to explain your beauty. Lucky Vijay.
He said this to create a feeling in her that Vijay is not worth to get a girl like her. He is damn lucky that is reason a girl like Linda sacrifices her family and good life for him. When Praveen told Linda, she also feels the same. She cursed her for the stupid move. When Praveen understands that she started thinking about negatives of Vijay, he made his move. He pulls her closer and started kissing her. He didn’t forget to untie the knot of her bottom pants. Slowly he started kissing her bra strip, hands, shoulder, and uncovered boobs area. When his face went to her armpit, she stops him.
Linda: Praveen. I am not clean. I will have bath and come.
Praveen ignored and started kissing.
Linda: Praveen. Please. I will have quick bath and come.
Praveen: You sweating smell are adorable. I love it.
Linda: Please Praveen. I am not comfortable. I am not clean.
Praveen didn’t force her. He wants everything to happen as per her comfort.
Praveen: Then, I will give bath to you.
Linda: No. Chi!! You understand. I need to …
Praveen: I was wondering why there is a bad smell. Now I understood. (Laughed)
He saw her face become red.
Linda: Bad smell. That might be from you. I am not responsible.
Praveen: Go. Fast before it comes out here.
Linda showed his fake angry face to him.  When she took her dress and starts walking. Praveen stops her.
Praveen: Tell me. What you will have after emptying your stomach? I will place the order.
She gave a lovable slap on his hands.
Linda: Stop teasing me.
Both discussed and finalized the food. When Linda started to walk again, Praveen stops her and took her T-shirt and lower from her.
Linda: Praveen: Give it me.
Praveen: wait
He went to wardrobe and took the after bathrobe. He gave one to her.
Praveen: Wear this after bath.
He wore the other one and showed her the way to wear. He went along with her in bathroom and washed his penis. When he found Linda waiting for him to go out, he went near to her.
Linda: Go Praveen. (Lovable shouting)
Praveen: No need to shout please.  I am going but make sure you are emptying you stomach full. I hope, I can stay peacefully in room.
Praveen saw the confused face of her.
Praveen: I mean the sound effect of emptying your stomach.
Linda: That is while you are doing.
Saying this she came near to him fast for give him a hit with her clothes.
Praveen jumped out of the bathroom.
She closed the door and locked.
Praveen: Come fast. (Standing near to closed door)
While he walked towards the mirror, he saw her bag kept open. He went there and checked her bag. He could not find any extra makeup kit in bag. She has only very little items like body cream and hair. He found a lacha type dress. He guessed that it is reserved for marriage. He took her AAdhar card and found her Bangalore address. Her name is Linda Vijay. He took a photo of the card and deletes it so as it will be in recycle bin. He doesn’t want her to notice in any chance.  He also checked her purse. Name in the Pan card was Linda Rozario.  He understood that the reason behind her language and body, colour is due to her Anglo Indian ethnic. His initial conclusion about Linda is as a very simple and humble girl. He couldn’t find any western style dress in her. He guessed as because of traditional and cultural difference between two families, she is adjusted to her husband family culture or the Vijay family has done forceful intervention in her freedom.  Suddenly her mobile rings. Praveen went and took the phone. He found the call from a lady name. He found her battery is less. Praveen walked near to the door and asked.
Praveen: One Susan D Souza is calling.
Linda: Praveen. That is my friend.
Praveen: Your mobile doesn’t have charge. Shall I keep it for charging? Where is your charger?
She guided him to her charger in her purse. He found only less than 3000 Rupees in her purse and the ATM card is belongs to someone else confirms the possession of her card with Vijay. Praveen understood that money which she borrowed yesterday will be going to credit in her friend ATM which Linda is holding. These all things gave a clear message to Praveen that she has decided to freak out and enjoy during this trip.
After keeping both mobile for charging, he wore his underwear and lie down in one corner of bed. He thought of taking one condom from his bag but he drops his plan due giving chance for her to suspicious about him. He took her mobile. He has noticed her security pattern while she opens her mobile in front of him. He opened her phone and checked her messages and call log. He took the number of Vijay and saved on his phone. Checking her phone, he found many number saved but didn’t find a long call list and message list. He guessed that she might be deleting the messages and call logs to hide from Vijay. By reading the recent messages after boarding the bus, clearly shows her happiness and relief from suffocated life.  By reading her message to colleague (He guessed by way of language), he understood that she is on leave from Monday to Friday. He guessed, she only needs to join office after one week. Suddenly he started thinking about the plan to make most out of that with giving doubt to anyone. He was sure that there will not be any communication between both family ends. He decided to closely watch the pattern of calls getting from Vijay and her family in Bangalore before taking any decision. He kept her phone back when the door bell rings. The waiter delivers the food and placed on the table. Suddenly he heard her voice from bathroom.
Linda: Praveen. Anybody is there in room?
Praveen: Yes. Food is being delivered. Do you need to get served in plate?
Linda: No Praveen. Thanks. Inform me after he goes.
Waiter boy left immediately and Praveen informed her.
Praveen was starving. He went and sat on the chair near to the table. Linda came out of bathroom. He looked stunned at her beauty. She looks more beautiful in white dress. Towel is wrapped in her head.
Praveen: Yes. You were correct. I can see the impact of long gap bath in your body skin. All dirt vanished and now you become white from brown.
Linda: You are the one who doesn’t bath. My colour is still same. Don’t be jealous you brown skin man.
Praveen: I have better colour than you.
Linda: Yes boss. I agreed. (Surrendering tone)
Praveen invited her to sit in chair for having food. Linda sat in the chair. When Linda tries to serve him, he stops her.
Praveen: My turn.
Praveen took the plate and served the food by asking about her like and dislike. Linda insists him to take for him first.
Praveen: My Highness first.
Linda liked the moment. She never got such experience or value from Vijay. Linda was thinking about Vijay. He never bothered about whether she had food? He comes and sits in table and wants someone to serve for him. Even when they went to any restaurant, he fills his plate first and starts eating before others start.
Praveen served her food and fills for him.
Praveen: You could have dried your hair with hairdryer in bathroom.
Linda: Oh!! I didn’t see it. Anyway it is fine. I am used to this.
While eating, Praveen was watching her thighs through the gap of dress.
By seeing the Praveen staring, Linda coved the gap.
Linda: Don’t look here and there. Look at your plate and eat.
After eating, he placed the vessels back neatly in the tray. She likes his neatness. Both went to bathroom and washed their hands and mouth in wash basin. Praveen stood behind her after washing. When she finished washing, he holds her from back. He can see her smiling expressions on mirror. She also lean her body and took support on his body. He holds her tummy and kissed her neck. Both of them looked each other’s through the mirror. When he increased the pace of kissing, she turns her head towards him. He also brings his face near to her and started kissing her lips. Both started exchanging their saliva’s. Praveen brings his hands and removed the knot of his bathrobe to bring it open. After opening his bathrobe, he brings his hands back to her tummy area where her bathrobe strap is tied. When he finds Linda is putting her effort to take his tongue he pushed it to her mouth. Linda started sucking his tongue. Praveen removed the knot of her bathrobe and open the sleeves of it. He holds his both hands in two sleeves and made it wide open. Due to Lind’s passionate kiss on his mouth, he could only able to slides his eyes and looked at her body. He saw her in Black Bra and panty. Black colour is giving more projection to her skin colour. She was wearing a regular Bra and Panty. He imagined the level of beautiful sight while seeing her in sexy lingerie’s.  . He knows that her passionate kissing is due to the love and happiness. Praveen knows that it is the time for her body to enjoy. He knows that she is still kissing due to her sensitive area is still untouched. As soon as he touched her mood will change to enjoying her sexual pleasure. He slides his hands slowly to her pussy area and started rubbing it. As soon as he started, he can feel the speed of her kissing started reducing and breaking. He pressed his erected dick on her ass. She also gave push from her end to bring it deeper. When Linda stops her kissing and started concentrating on rubbing her ass in his dick. He made her to look straight and removed her bathrobe. He also removed his and kept both in the bathroom table. When she about to turn towards him, he stops her. He can see the lust in her eyes. By looking at her eyes through mirror, he brings his hands back to her boobs and pressed it. she has completely lean to his body. He continues to press it and same time kissed her neck. He can feel her attempt to kiss his ears. He didn’t try to pause himself for her comfort. During his pressing on her boobs, he brings his one hand to her pussy then rubs for few seconds in regular intervals. His dick bulge is already in her ass crack and continues to push. He inserted his fingers inside her bra and pressed her nipples. He can feel the rock hard erected nipples. He continues to press it for few seconds. When she started to moan he removed her bra and stated squeezing slowly. Few seconds later he stopped pressing and enjoyed her boob’s beauty for a while. He assumes tell her shape will 33/34, 25/26 & 36. Her boobs are firm and rounded. She got protruding black nipples. Praveen got happy to see some features of Indian ethnic in her. Projection of her nipples clearly states her body’s extreme pleasure and enjoyment. He holds the boobs in his hand and checked the measurement.
Linda asked him, what you are looking by her eye brows. He smiled at her and shows his appreciation of her boobs with his eye brows. She gave a happy and seductive smile. Praveen continues to squeeze it. Her mood also went back to enjoyment.  This time while pressing her boobs, he pressed her nipples by using his thump finger. She placed her hands above his hand and guides him to press hard. When he started pressing hard, her movement of hips increased. She was pressing her ass on his crotch fast. Praveen took one hand from her boobs and put inside her panty. He understood her pussy is fully shaven and hairs started to grow little. His hands reached above her pussy and his index finger gets into it. His finger got soaked in her leaked pussy juice. He can feel her body got frozen when his index finger touched the clit of pussy. He pressed her clit and started circling it slowly. Linda started to moan loud. He also pressed her urethral opening in regular intervals. Linda took her hands kept on top of his hands above boobs and guided Praveen face near to her. She started kissing him madly. He pressed her boobs along with playing with her clit. He changes his index finger to middle finger and continued to press her clit with middle finger and uses his index & ring finger to press her outer pussy lips. Linda becomes mad on her pleasure. Her kissing and intensity increased. Sound of pleasure is keeps on coming out of her mouth even during the kissing. He started getting slow bites on his lips during kiss. Without breaking the kiss and fingering, he pulls his underwear down till his thighs then pulls her panty also down to similar position. His Lund touched her ass. He parted her buttocks with his finger and placed his Lund in the entrance. He brings slides his middle finger into her pussy and enters. Her pussy has fully absorbed his finger inside. He started finger her same time he push his dick into her buttocks and slowly started fuck her. He brings his one hand on her boobs and other one in her pussy. Linda took the responsibility to bring his dick to her ass after slips out.  After few unsuccessful attempts, Linda tried to spread her legs but finds difficulty due to the panty on her thighs. Suddenly Linda pulls her panty down. Praveen took his hands from her pussy to make things easy. His finger was soaked with her pussy juice. He put his finger in mouth and sucked it completely. Linda saw him licking.
Linda: What are you doing?
Praveen: Tasting it.
Linda: Are you mad?
Praveen: Why? It tastes good. Why you only can taste?
Linda: What tasted? You jerked outside.
Praveen: Sorry. I thought that you might not like the taste.
Linda: Without tasting, how can judge the taste?
Praveen: Next time will give you.
She has completely removed her panty. Praveen also removed his underwear.
Praveen: You want to go to bed?
She thinks for few seconds.
Linda: Your wish.
The answer itself indicates that she likes the position and place. She was familiar with sex in bed but today so far she felt very good and exited. She doesn’t want to tell up front so passing on the decision.
Praveen turns Linda and start sucking her boobs. She started going back and took the support of the table. Praveen took her boobs in his mouth and sucked. He circled her nipples with his tongue while sucking the boobs. She placed her hands on his head and her fingers slowly massaged his head. When he started sucking her nipples alone, he felt the increase of power in her hands. He brings his finger to her pussy and insert into her pussy. She spread her leg for the easiness of Praveen’s finger. He can feel the power of hands her started increasing and pushing his face deep into her boobs. Her hip started moving fast thus fingering become fast. Praveen wants her to enjoy fullest. He pulls his finger along with his mouth from her boobs. He can fell the sudden jerk in her body while his finger came out of her cunt as well a disappointment in her eyes. He started kissing her hands and slowly reached her navel area. He kissed and licked the naval and went on his kneel. He guided her to spread little more wide and brings his face near to her pussy. By rubbing his finger on her shaved pussy area, he enjoyed the roughness of little grown hair. He split her pussy lips by his finger and enjoyed the view inside pussy. He can’t find any dark skin. He brings his face to pussy and kissed on it. He tongue started licking the pussy. He inserts his tongue into her pussy and started fucking it. She started moan again. He was in awkward position to continue for long time. He suddenly brings his head straight and bring his tongue to her clit. He run the clit with his tongue for a minute then started sucking it. She placed her hands on his head and pushed towards pussy. Praveen finds difficulty to breathe but keeps on sucking the clit. She moans loud and pushed her pussy more into his mouth. He didn’t stop until her hands released the power. He knows that she has orgasm. She looked at Praveen and he found her panting. Praveen got up and turns her. She gave him a deep kiss showing her gratitude and love towards him. If he asked her again same question whether to go inside, she might have said yes. Linda was very much excited about the proceedings so far. She had never experienced such romantic orgasm in her life. Most of her sex with Vijay last for about 10 minutes only. She was no idea about the time spends in bathroom. While kissing each other, Praveen eyes were at her ass through mirror. He enjoys his sight of beautiful ass. Nice round shape ass. In order to make his visibility more clear, he broke the mouth kiss and started kissing her neck. He holds his kiss and brings his hands on her ass. He slap on her ass slowly and enjoyed the jiggling. He turns her towards mirror and brings his dick into her ass. He pushed inside till it touches the ass hole. He started fuck her ass. She also bends forward to make her ass wide open. Praveen started hitting her asshole fast. Linda started getting pleasure again and starts moans. Praveen does it for few minutes and immediately guided his dick to her pussy but the dick didn’t enter properly due to the wrong position. Linda guided his dick to the proper spot and his dick entered her pussy in next attempt. Her pussy was enough lubricated to accept his huge dick. Praveen dick was much thicker and longer than Vijay.  Linda was expecting a greater pain than having sex with Vijay but she didn’t feel any pain on first jerk. Moreover she was not confident in this position due to several failure attempts with Vijay. Praveen didn’t push inside in his second move. He started slowly fucking her till her vagina. He can feel his dick is entering on every movement. He continues to fuck in similar speed and motion. His dick passed her vagina and entered into her pussy. He was only concentrating in maintain same speed and ensuring the dicks from not slipping out of pussy. Linda was almost in her seventh heaven. She was leaking like anything. Once Praveen got fully free motion to his dick, he started fuck fast. Linda bends down and her body completely rested on the table. She turns her head to one side and placed it on the marble table. Praveen holds her hair and started pumping her pussy. The bathroom was full of her moan sound.
Linda: Praveen…. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ….come on baby….. Take me as yous…. fast
The sound was not fully coming out of her mouth properly due to moans. Praveen started fuck her fast. Pluck sound from her lubricated pussy  and moans becomes loud.
Praveen: Linda.. My love.. I am going to is going to cum.
Linda: Cum inside.
Praveen was also lost his mind for a minute. He also proceeds for jerking in her. She can have pills for that but sudden realize of what will if she denied to have pills.
Praveen: No baby…
Linda: I am safe..
Praveen: let’s not take chance.
She has reached her orgasm twice. Praveen moans and pulls his dick out jerk on her ass.  All of sudden, she turns back and went on her knees but before her mouth reach near to his dick. He ejaculated his first round of sperm but before the second round, she took his dick in her mouth. She drank his cum till the last drop. He found a great satisfaction in her eyes.
Linda: You could have told me before you ejaculate. You stupid. Why not inside me?
Praveen: I don’t want to take any chance in you.
Linda: Sorry to say. Your cum is not that taste good.
Praveen smiled and told: You tasted cum by mixing with your pussy juice. That is the reason. Moreover, nectar is coming first and you missed that. Try next time.
Linda: I will think about that.
Once the joking finished, she came and hugs him emotionally.
Linda: Thank you. This was my beat experience in my life.
Praveen: Thank you also. You made my day. I never met a girl like you. If possible, be with me.
Linda: Praveen that is not possible. You know that. I will be there for you until finding a suitable girl.
Praveen: I found already but she is not ready.
Linda: Can we leave this topic.
Praveen: Can you promise me one thing? Will you able to be with me till finds a girl as you said before.
Linda becomes silent for few second.
Linda: Yes. I will be there for you. I know, I don’t have to tell you to behave maturely according to my situations. You are well matured. I don’t want to make my parents down again.
Praveen: Yes. I understand.
He thought of asking her to work in his office but his mind stopped him from telling. He slaps his face and told himself. Praveen why are you so hurry?  What happen to you? Calm down. Don’t give any hope or false promises and enter into troubles. Both clean themselves and came out. He panty and bra has already become wet.
Linda: Where I can dry my clothes.
Praveen: What is your plan?
Linda: You know better than me. You advise me.
When Praveen saw her wearing the house dress he informed about going out after some time. Hearing it, she wore another set of churidhar. Praveen also wore his jeans and Tshirt.
He didn’t take his eyes from Linda until she gets ready.
Praveen: Tell me about your plans and visits. After getting ready, Linda came and sat near to him.
Linda: I have to buy a gift for my brother. Then tomorrow I have to attend the marriage in church. Stay with them as much as time they are ready to spare for me. Afterwards, I need to find a suitable place to stay.
Praveen: Please don’t think about staying away from me. You are going to stay with me.
Linda: I don’t want to invite any troubles.
Praveen: How long you have leave? When you have to join office? (First test on her sincerity)
Linda: I took a week long holiday. I have to join next Monday only that too my shift is in afternoon. I need a break. I was already planned to spend some time in Mumbai with my friends. As wells as going to Vasai daily and see my family from outside.
Praveen: What excuse you have decided to tell Vijay on your existing plan?
Linda: Time for arranging money. He will definitely give permission. I was planning to tell him that father is not agreeing to meet but mother is fully confidence of arranging the meeting. She was asking me to stay few more days until the after marriage ceremonies finish. We have few ceremonies after few days of marriage. At the end, I will return on Saturday by informing him about end of all hope as well as rejection of leave extension from office.
Praveen: Plan is brilliant. We will do some modification.
Linda: What modifications?
Praveen: Can’t say now. I have to think. We will discuss later. Now what gift you want to buy?
Linda: You guide me.
Praveen: Well. We can discuss while going. Sorry. I forget about your cloths.
Praveen called his client.
Client: Hello Praveen. How was your trip?
Praveen: Great.
Client: I thought you are alone but you are two.
Praveen: Oh!! Yeah. My fiancé also came with me. She had some marriage to attend in Mumbai.
Client: Fiancé?
Praveen: I mean girl friend.
Client: That’s great. Any help from my side?
Praveen: Yeah. I need a car.
Client: I will inform him to bring it you.
Praveen: If you don’t mind, Can I drive myself?
Client: Sure. How long it will take?
Praveen: I have few shopping and to meet few peoples.
Client: Shopping with girl friend. Then, I will send the Range rover. My wife is scared to drive big cars.
Praveen: I am happy to drive big vehicles. How about our meeting tomorrow?
Client: I am expected to reach Mumbai by tomorrow morning. I didn’t schedule so far.  Anyway, party is coming tomorrow night only. We have time. House is ready. I hope you have arranged the rest.
Praveen: Yeah sure.  We have to meet and finalize before leaving city.
Client: Sure. We will meet. What about your girl friend?
The question is to confirm whether the girl with him is for tomorrow night?
Praveen paused for a moment. His idea was not bad.
Client: Praveen. You didn’t answer to question.
Praveen: Sorry. I didn’t hear your question.  
Client: Nothing Praveen. Bye.
Before Praveen start discussing about the money matters, he disconnected. Praveen abused him after disconnecting the line. This is the problem of these people. They want everything but not ready to spend single penny. They will change the topic when someone starts speaking about their share of money.
Praveen called the laundry service to pick her dress. Linda gave both of their dress for laundry service. She realized to call her friend only when Praveen reminded her.
Linda: Oh!! No. I forgot.
She called her friend and told about her comfortable stay with her colleague home. She told her that she was sleeping due to tiredness. She called Vijay and informed about her arrival at friends place. She spoke with her in-laws also. No one has asked about her well being or comfort in stay, only asking about her plan of action. Praveen saw the difference in tone of Linda he saw yesterday and today. She spoke with them confident and without any distraction. Praveen observed that Vijay has started raising the voice but he stopped immediately after finding no reaction in Linda.
They got the call from reception about the driver waiting. Both went down to reception.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sadist*** Completed - by ktmguy2019 - 07-08-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by HB201415 - 07-08-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Penetration - 07-08-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 10-08-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 12-08-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 13-08-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 15-08-2020, 06:13 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 15-08-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Dhundari - 15-08-2020, 08:27 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 15-08-2020, 06:03 PM