Fantasy Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman
Pravina III
Once in college, I went to the ladies' bathroom before leaving for home. It was almost 6 p.m. and starting to get dark. The bathroom was on the ground floor and overlooked a vacant area of the college. It faced the backside of the college. If you peeped through the window you could see the backside wall which was 5 feet away from the bathroom. When I went to use the facilities I saw a student facing the wall and taking a piss on the compound wall. I went about my business and when I came back he was still peeing. This aroused my curiosity. I moved further and looked through the window and saw that he had a mobile in his left hand and with his right hand he was jerking his cock. I saw his mobile and it shocked me. He had opened my Facebook page and he was jerking off to my profile picture. I was transfixed by this. My mind went numb. He was grunting slowly taking my name. "Pravina!!! Pravina!!!", while stroking his cock. His back was faced to me so I couldn't make out his face. He turned sideways a bit and his cock was exposed to me. Holy shit, I thought. It was black and long. I could not help but be reminded of my own husband’s pathetic manhood. He was stroking it furiously now. He suddenly tensed and started moaning “ Ahhhh,Ahhh”  and started to cum. After doing his deed he put his now limp dick back in his pants and left. As he left I had a look at the guy. It was Aslam. He was the college bully and currently studying in the 3rd year. As he left the area, the light fell on the part of the wall where he was standing. It was drenched with his cum. Looking at that white cum stained wall gave me an unnatural feeling.
That day I was not able to sleep. My mind was excited and aroused to know that Aslam was jerking his cock thinking about me. That big dick in his muscular hands which he was stroking so furiously. There was a tingling in my pussy that could not be explained. The next morning I was very excited to go to college. I had worn a sari that day. The blouse of this sari is tight and revealing. I usually do not wear such risqué outfits to college. I went to the 3rd year B. Com class. Aslam was in the class sitting on the backbench. Now let me tell you about him. He was tall and had a very ugly face. He had dark skin. He also had a very bad odor which I noticed while doing my rounds. He had a beard that was very ragged. His clothes would always be crumpled and it looked like he would go on days without a shower. That day he was looking at me very lustily. Looking at his stares made me blush. After teaching the class I gave them an assignment. I started doing my rounds. As I was going by his desk he looked up and showed me his notebook. He said he was having some difficulty. Being addressed directly by him was unnerving. My mind was in a haze. Here was the bastard who was masturbating to my picture yesterday. There was a ball in my throat as I approached him. He showed me the math problem. His handwriting was very small and ineligible. I had to bend down to read. Due to this, my pallu slid down from my shoulder. My blouse was exposed to him. There was a grin on his face as he saw my blouse and cleavage. I immediately straightened myself and left red-faced. The class was over after another 10 minutes.
This incident occupied my mind all day. I was not able to focus on teaching any of my classes. I knew that Aslam would be jerking for me today. A part of me wondered whether I had led him on purpose. If a part of me wanted him. By evening I decided to go to the bathroom at the same time. I knew Aslam would come today to relieve himself. After looking at my cleavage he must have the need to relieve himself. Exactly at 6:00 p.m. he came. I had teased him in the class today and he must be hot and heavy. He returned to his spot and took out his cock and began stroking it. He was again on my Facebook page. This time he was masturbating to a different image. He was engrossed in his stroking. Suddenly out of nowhere, my phone rang. I was shocked out of my wits. It was my husband calling me. Hearing the ringtone Aslam turned around. He saw me there looking at him. His cock was exposed to me. He came forward to the window and smiled. He understood that I must have been looking at him masturbate. Looking at me he winked and said, “ Dekh mera lund. Kitna tight hai tere liye “ (Look at my cock. See how hard it is for you) and began stroking his cock. I was dumbfounded. No one had ever outraged my modesty in such a way ever. I was paralyzed with fear and indecision. I was not able to move. Seeing me like this he grew bold. He moved towards me and there was just a window separating me and him. He was pointing the cock at me and stroking it. He seemed to be in a trance. He put his hand through the window and removed my pallu which fell to the ground. I was paralyzed and did not stop him. My breasts were exposed to him. My breasts were tightly enclosed in my blouse and were heaving up and down with my heavy breathing. My mangalsutra was glittering in the dark on my breasts. Suddenly my phone rang again. It was my husband calling me a second time. I did not have the courage to pick it up. My eyes were transfixed at his cock. He began pumping it crazily. He was now clenching up. He tensed up and began shooting his cum. It fell on the wall which was separating us and on his hand. He was grunting like a madman while cumming. Taking my name "ohh.... Pravina...... Ohh... Pravina... kya mast randi hai tu..” (Ohh Pravina, what a whore you are...). His hand was filled with his white cum. He moved his cum drenched hand forward and with it he pressed my left breast. The cum on his hand stained my blouse. He was squeezing my breast while a soft Ahhh escaped my mouth. I was not looking at his left hand in which there was his mobile. Suddenly there was a camera flash and I realized he had taken a picture of me while he was groping my breast. The flash brought me to my senses. He had taken a picture of me in such a state. He showed me the screen of his mobile. He had got my picture where my pallu was down and my blouse was exposed. There was a dumb look on my face while my left breast was being pressed. He gave me a wink and left. After he left I was still shocked by what had happened. I picked up my pallu and with my handkerchief cleaned the cum off my blouse and exited the toilet.
[+] 3 users Like Shadowcat90's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman - by Shadowcat90 - 14-08-2020, 10:47 PM